Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,100 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" (13759 Views)

Death Blow 2 Is My Favourite Again. Da Vinci Mode Is Finally Out / Mode Nine Album 'da Vinci Mode' Is Now Available On Notjustok.com / The Da Remix Videos Of P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2010
@dammiecool
And he dey benin city already,abi we thief una share?, sum1 in surulere n ikeja got it.where u dey?go alaba now
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by mayor007(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2010
This album is dope. 'so fly' should always rock any party. Any doubts about whether Modenine can do a party track has been dispelled and this was done without deviating from his lyricism. I could not skip any track but my favorite track (it was very hard to choose) have to be 'tears of pain'. Who is this Kraft guy. He is gonna give Jesse Jags a run for his money. Top notch production. Will give the album 8 out of 10. Over to you MI and Ruggedman.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by dammiecool(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2010
DAMMIE INCI MODE @ last!!!!!! I bought it @ ojuelegba grin cheesy wink grin

we do it for hiphop!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2010
@dammiecool
Bros,i get am for benin on tuesday,pesin buy for PH yesterday,u dey lag,u jst dey get am now.as south south boys go sharp pass una for lag
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2010
We at it again is the best track 4 now.The album is on repeat all day
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2010
@olayokun
They r plenty songs u wld want to play again in this album

We at it again is too funky mane,it sounds lyk funk+hiphop wit those crazy soul samples,i evn have a dance step to d song.the type u wld dance on ur weddin day with all those old skul funk n some james brown
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Mobinga: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2010
olayokun:

We at it again is the best track 4 now.The album is on repeat all day
so the best track in the album changes as time goes on
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2010
Mobinga:

so the best track in the album changes as time goes on

Maynne that's how they roll on Nairaland maynne. . . grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2010
Since the best track changes e'rtime,
i'l just say the album is the best track grin grin

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ossai84: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
The album did not have what i loved mode9 for that is his out of this world punchlines and hard core hate rap. but it was just another good hip hop album, love him less nowww
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by MrMurdah: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2010
Though he won't like to admit it.

This is mode's most mainstream album (avoided the word commercial)

Good work.

On a personal note

I still think Epluribus is his best album sha.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2010
For moi. This is wat i expected of M9.
Me think it's a very balanced album.
A mainstream album from an underground vet.
He proved ma point right with this album, especially for those
i told that he culd ride on any typa beat, and switch up his flow.
Did any1 feel wat im feelin on d 2nd verse of Rap Messiah? Dayyyuummm!

This is a good album wit loads of repeatitive play value for e'rbody who luvs hiphop.

And for the guy who said he aint hearin punchlines~~hope u didnt buy pirated copy o grin

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
@dbr
Punchlines dey,jst minimal,the wordplay,n metas,multies.
The funkiness go make u 4get or make u nt notice d punchlines.they were there
The album merges mainstream beats with underground beats

Love d soul influenced tracks more

My life remains d best

Abt my dresscode,am wavy/
Atomic no 47,am A gee(Ag)/
Figure that,if u r able,while i'l be breaking breads around d periodic table
Silver bullets for all y'all vampire labels
Am tired of d fables,am tired of awards
Cos evn if i win,they say its arranged

E pluribus Unum stil my best album in 9ja bt DVM saw mode doin other stuff n it turned out good

Let me hear sum1 question his versatility on beats n rap wise again.i go fight am
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
@
Rhymestein
U r right dude.
The focus wasnt punchline~~he's already know for that and locked it down.
Like i tell him he culd always serve that for dudes on Mxtapes, u get?

DVM is packed wit emotion~~good look to Kraftmatik, the right guy for the soulful job.
Other producerz got the brief right as well. alphabeticalXYZ,KKonnect, et al.
I like the creative direction of the album.
It's another side of the 9lives emcee grin

yet to decide which is ma best tho, still luvin d 22tracks~~yes 22 even DB pt2 cheesy

And yes Ryhmstein,if anybody talk puan, i go support u fight.

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2010
DBR:

For moi. This is wat i expected of M9.
Me think it's a very balanced album.
A mainstream album from an underground vet.
He proved ma point right with this album, especially for those
i told that he culd ride on any typa beat, and switch up his flow.
Did any1 feel wat im feelin on d 2nd verse of Rap Messiah? Dayyyuummm!

This is a good album wit loads of repeatitive play value for e'rbody who luvs hiphop.

And for the guy who said he aint hearin punchlines~~hope u didnt buy pirated copy o grin

oNe

I feel dat joint die.
i need a new conquest/
u d target,d bulls eye is on ur chest/

there are lots of track to pick from and also i like what modey did with deathblow pt 2.Me think no artist deserves to kick d bucket afterall.

am like GODzilla to u/
cuz i rhyme iller dan u/

All dem average rappers can now release their respective album since their's no deathblow, cuz dats d major reason they have switching the release date.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
Why ppl keep mum abt dis album na?wey dose bad belle ppl wey wish this album unsuccessful
Was checking twitter yesterday,evn Omawumi is nw officially a mode9 fan.in her own posts 'where is mode9 o,is he on twitter?am officially a fan,his album is so sick'

Bad belle ppl,wey una dey o
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by aldon: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2010
olayokun:

am like GODzilla to u/
cuz i rhyme iller dan u/

dude!4 gawd sake,stop celebrating crappy lines!!! These is already in d worst line thread!!!!!
Rhymstein:

Why ppl keep mum abt dis album na?wey dose bad belle ppl wey wish this album unsuccessful
Was checking twitter yesterday,evn Omawumi is nw officially a mode9 fan.in her own posts 'where is mode9 o,is he on twitter?am officially a fan,his album is so sick'

Bad belle ppl,wey una dey o
nd u r happy about dat,u must b a joker!!!come 2 tink of it,no b dat famous village gal calld omawunmi again? Wat does she knw abt hiphop?c'mom dat was jst an eye-service 2 console m ODE9 4 yet anoda unsuccessful album 4 gawd sake.very soon u go tel us sey sky b na emm ODE9 no.1 fan 4 twitter. grin undecided #am out.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
Wot myt sound dope by some,others myt find it otherwise,dat line is jst there

U dey luk 4 who wan curse.so sanwo na hiphop shey,if mode's album can sound dope to sum1 dat is a singer,is dat nt sumtin gud?cutting across hiphop

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

VIDEO: Davido – Gbagbe Oshi / Iyanya - Le Kwa Ukwu / Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.