Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,127 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" (13762 Views)

Death Blow 2 Is My Favourite Again. Da Vinci Mode Is Finally Out / Mode Nine Album 'da Vinci Mode' Is Now Available On Notjustok.com / The Da Remix Videos Of P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

javalove you are a mongoose, mode9 may already have impregnated a girl sef. u dey hear wan kill yaself,
tinbagba eti fun e grin grin

wetin dey worry dis arindin too. . . grin

u don dey follow eldee abi. . ko le pay e oooo

i have never seen or met modenine b4 except on tv. . .d only time i wud have seen him, i was told he boarded a flight i missed last yr!!!

and for ur info. .

i am in a relationship with som1 i cant trade with ornaments. . i cant trade her for anything in this life. . .not even a modenine cd grin i love her die even at that, i try sooo hard to show that i love her more but mine dont come close to the love she has for me. . .

did i disappoint u??

#JAVALOVE. . .UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. . .!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

javalove you are a mongoose, mode9 may already have impregnated a girl sef. u dey hear wan kill yaself,
tinbagba eti fun e grin grin
tehehehe grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2010
eldee:

I don't give up easily?? Aiite let's have an argument.
Say Javalove is in love with Modenine . . . see if I won't agree grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Heheheeeeeee, u crazieeeee dude cheesy

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2010
eldee:

I don't give up easily?? Aiite let's have an argument.
Say Javalove is in love with Modenine . . . see if I won't agree grin grin
That is evident now lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
NEWS FLASH!!
Modenine just hook up wiv a south african producer called illest to release an urban sound called pay attention.
Looking for the joint by d way.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by meta4man: 5:23am On Mar 13, 2010
http://www.4shared.com/file/240083793/11189e35/Street_Clout_Da-grin_Sample_.html.

http://www.4shared.com/file/240104634/12aa29f6/Come_and_Get_it_Jadakiss_Sampl.html

DOWNLOAD THIS ASAP, DUDE IS SERIOUSLY HOTT, I CANT BILIV AM HELPING HIM DO PROMO, BUT THIS KID IS HOT, YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS,
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
Wasn't @ the party but, I get this pics from facebook from the album listening party
Enjoy

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
Was busy rockin the show, i almost 4got i had ma camera.
And when i finally decided to take some shots, they turn out kinda blurry,
cuddnt just keep still, was mad bobbin ma head. grin
The show rocked sha!
May still upload em tho.

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by cosd(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
i stay in warri. gettin any mode 9 cd is so fuckin hard.pls can any 1 upload dis album so we can download. preferably in 4shared.com
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
@cos d,
The album is not out yet but, it will be released on March 19th. You will definitely get to buy in warri. The distribution of this album will be very good compare to other ones. Just be prepared to buy one because it will definitely be available in warri. You've got to support hard work with your naira
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by coolguyz(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
and i can bet a life on it javalove wasnt at the show. . . . u knw true fans not by mouth.

DBR. . . means the package was up to expectation then. so wen is the album hitting the streets? sure your not able to kip still and take nice pictures wasnt as a result of too much hennessy flowing in your blood stream by then grin grin grin?

bt why the 'sha'. . . some low points in the show?. . . fill us in!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
coolguyz:

and i can bet a life on it javalove wasnt at the show. . . . u knw true fans not by mouth.

DBR. . . means the package was up to expectation then. so wen is the album hitting the streets? sure your not able to kip still and take nice pictures wasnt as a result of too much hennessy flowing in your blood stream by then grin grin grin?

No low points. The sha was an emphatic sha not the otherway.
Just like u say that car r that babe fine shaaaaa!
i think the only thing was they didnt strt at 8pm, but that is common.
Lol, no be henesesy oo, was just feelin d groove.
Truly, Mode is hiphop! I sh[i]![/i]t u not.

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
@DBR

Did M9 perform DB pt.2 ? grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by mykali(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
khanye:

@DBR

you want may kasala burst? grin

i wish i went for that sh/t man, maybe he woulda signed me an autograph grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
coolguyz:

LOL!!! u now say i be traveller. . .if i'm in town, dem born me well make i no go. . .

help me tell rughead make e no vex. .mi o ni sebe moo. . myninbox don full. .EKPE. . swear in different nigerian languages. . lmao!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
@java
Fall those guys wey dey stalk u.post their names n pics for NLand too.dem go shame too
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2010
More Pictures

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2010
Terry Tha Rapman was also in the building!!! tongue

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2010
khanye:

@DBR

He didnt!
He didnt perform all d song tho.

4got ma camera at home, but whoeva took these shot here must
be standin by me, cos that almost the same angle ma shots came from~funny.

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2010
so dbr u were there too, if i knew u were coming i would have seen u cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2010
ofokaofoki:

so dbr u were there too, if i knew u were coming i would have seen u cool
U were there?
Guess u saw me but didnt figure.
or were u that dude that lost it, seem he had too much henny.
That guy actually danced to all the tracks, and i was like watt! i tot u cant dance to M9 songs grin grin

ofoka, confess, t'was u, right. Or thare was a slim dude starrin' at me like he knew me~~
or maybe he just gay~~they like fine dudes u kno, or r u gay? grin grin grin grin

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2010
DBR:

U were there?
Guess u saw me but didnt figure.
or were u that dude that lost it, seem he had too much henny.
That guy actually danced to all the tracks, and i was like watt! i tot u cant dance to M9 songs grin grin

ofoka, confess, t'was u, right. Or thare was a slim dude starrin' at me like he knew me~~
or maybe he just gay~~they like fine dudes u kno, or r u gay?
oNe

whatever man , i dont even drink. we may see next year Godwilling i pray we will all be alive . i was there last year too
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2010
ofokaofoki:

whatever man , i dont even drink. we may see next year Godwilling i pray we will all be alive . i was there last year too
nice to see that shocked grin With all the swagga[i]licious[/i] you dey display for here I would have agreed to anyone saying you drink, puff, . . lipsrsealed grin Keep it up cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2010
ofokaofoki:

Ofokafoki? Is that u?
as in the wenge wenge ebora??
ok, i got another nomination.
This is the most unassuming statement from an hyper-assumin-dude on NL grin

Yea. smday, we'll see.

oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2010
abdurrazaq:

nice to see that shocked grin With all the swagga[i]licious[/i] you dey display for here I would have agreed to anyone saying you drink, puff, . .  lipsrsealed grin Keep it up cool

very funny rasaq, nairaland is fun , apparently most dudes cant understand that , i think its about ''maturity'' tho
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2010
TOYO, IF EL RAZUR HEARS UR AUTOTUNE HE WILL FIGHT WIT U. O
ON THE OVERALL I THINK U AGHT,,,, I HEARD DOLLAR SOUND ANYTHING DOLLARSOUND IS COSIGNED ON NAIRALAND,
WE LOVE DOLLARSOUND! is that the only song u got , i cant even download sef.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by misstoyo(f): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
yea i digg, thanx
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
The album wld be available on d 19th at d 2nd release party at d rehab,then on the 20th it wld hit d streets, watch out

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

VIDEO: Davido – Gbagbe Oshi / Iyanya - Le Kwa Ukwu / Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.