Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,411 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

Looking For A Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Wife (909 Views)

I Am Looking For A Wife..... / German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Wife by kanmosyl(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi,
please people in the house im looking for a wife, anyone who want to trade please help me.
Re: Looking For A Wife by iice(f): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2007
Trade? as in with sticks and stones or spices and gems?
Re: Looking For A Wife by kanmosyl(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi,

With anything tradeable.
Re: Looking For A Wife by desiree(f): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2007
If you keep using that type of language, i doubt any girl would want to be with you. You need to expand your vocabulary and stop using demeaning terms to describe the male-female relationship. angry
Re: Looking For A Wife by kanmosyl(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi,

I m so sorry if my kind of language had upset anyone please forgive and pardon me. Now let me get serious.

I need a girl who can be with me between the space of nine yrs so we can plan our life and living together before getting married and im serious about it.
Please help me out.
Re: Looking For A Wife by peace2all(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2007
So the lady will have to be with you for nine years before you decide wether to marry her or not?
What will you be doing with her for nine years?
Re: Looking For A Wife by kanmosyl(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi,

Nothing really but we will have to plan ourlives together because i have a very big vision for my wife to be and i need the person this time when there si nothing with except the plate i use to buy food in school because if the person show up later after this time i may not consider even if the person is Eve or something.
Re: Looking For A Wife by fellow(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2007
hmmm 9 years. Where are the girls now? or are you girls scared of the number of years needed to plan your life with him? i would be scared too
Re: Looking For A Wife by kanmosyl(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
You cant even help your fellow brother, why will you be scared too dont you know we have to plan ourlives very well before jumping into Marriage.

Any girl inhouse who can wait for that period let me see you.
Re: Looking For A Wife by McDoe(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2007
I am afraid, you may not find one for now, because your terms (or is it conditions) are too stringent for the liking of any blonde. You can carry the search to planet pluto
Re: Looking For A Wife by angelchi(f): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2007
u need someone dat will be with u 4 nine yrs? my dear nt in this time n age bt really nine yrs is too much to no someone, pls wake up n face reality i bet if there is any girl that wants to waste her time with an unserious guy. pls no offence
Re: Looking For A Wife by Pman(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2007
Guy face it, nine years na unrealistic talk na. Which one you dey? If guy want ur sister for nine years before serious thoughts of marriage, u go dig am? No offence but it is time to treat girls the way we would love our sisters to be treated. Take am easy.

(1) (Reply)

If U Believe In Love, I Want To Meet U. / nil / Reality101 Need A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.