Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

How The Gods Came To Existence...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Gods Came To Existence...... (242 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Gods Came To Existence...... by emprorfk(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Revelation 12:7-17
And there was war in heaven, Michael
and his angels waging war with the
dragon The dragon and his angels waged
war, and they were not strong enough,
and there was no longer a place found for
them in heaven. And the great dragon
was thrown down, the serpent of old who
is called the devil and Satan, who
deceives the whole world; he was thrown
down to the earth, and his angels were
thrown down with him
Note.... satan and his angel are here now with human after the war.....
Genesis 6
When men began to increase in number on the
earth and daughters were born to them,
the sons of God saw that the daughters of
men were beautiful, and they married any of
them they chose.
The Nephilim (giants)were on the earth in those
days--and also afterward--when the sons of
God went to the daughters of men and had
children by them. They were the heroes of old,
men of renown.................
Note......
because this so called gods are born of the falling angels that is why There generation have supernatural powers.. now we have more than 100000 go. ds in africa..... Sango, Obatala, Orunmila, Osun, Esu, Zeus... etc.. you can add your own gods.

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 23/8/17 A Blessing, Not Slave / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Buhari Vs Gov Okorocha Watching The Match In Their Sitting Rooms (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.