Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

How To Control The Masses. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Control The Masses. (429 Views)

Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, / Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? / Monotheism Is A Scam Played Upon The Masses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Control The Masses. by Martinez19(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Controlling and deceiving the masses are nothing new. To control the masses, all you need do is boldly make claims that are difficult to verify or very very different to search out. Make this claims boldy and the masses are deceived. For example, the Jews made a claim in the bible that God leaves in the sky. Who could argue then? Never did they think man will fly away from this planet to the moon. PERHAPS when they saw people building tall houses, they formulated the tower of babel to stop possible investigation as they feared.

An example are the conspiracy theories, especially the reptilian conspiracy theory. How can you prove that aliens don't exist? How can prove this world is not a simulation? That is how they get people. Imposing claims that are difficult to verify on people. That's the root of mainstream lies.

Can you prove me wrong if I say I speak to a god who stays 10 billion light years away from the earth? Biblical claims would not have be so much refuted if not for the scientific light back then.

What is the way out? The way out is to ask the BOLD claimers that how he came up with his claims. Test them. People say God speaks to them and they tell others what to do. To know the truth about them, quiz the spirit. A nairaland ran away from me on WhatsApp when I quizzed the spirit he says speaks to him. A spirit that revealed himself to someone should be able reveal himself to everyone.

What's your take on this?

0temAtum, hopefulLandlord, Johnydon22, spectacular, jiggaz, and other nairalanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Control The Masses. by Supremex: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
The holy spirit can only reveal himself to those who have him. Also note that not everyone who claims to have heard from the holy spirit actually have.
Re: How To Control The Masses. by Martinez19(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Once people buy into a belief, prey on their fears without going beyond the boundary of that belief.
Re: How To Control The Masses. by johnydon22(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
I have once said; If you want people to believe something - wrap it around their ignorance (as a mystery), around their fear (as a threat) and around their hope (as a promise)

That is the basis of every great lie

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Control The Masses. by Martinez19(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
johnydon22:
I have once said; If you want people to believe something - make to be wrapped around their ignorance (as a mystery), around their fear (as a threat) and around their hope (as a promise)

That is the basis of every great lie
Gbam. Ignorance, fear and hope. You got it.
Re: How To Control The Masses. by 0temAtum: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
DOCTUFOS: Eta-n-tagba 12:1-3
Chapter Twelve
1. The best way to control the mind of a child is to tell him that a masquerade is coming.
2. The best way to control the minds of adults is to tell them that a god is coming.
3. You shall have the mind of billions of adults by so doing.

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Beats Pastor During Deliverance Session / Solving Incompatibility Issues In Marriage / Over 400 Jehovah's Witnesses Faint During Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.