Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) (1473 Views)

"SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" / Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo) / SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by Gistboy120(m): 3:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Source: www.naijcrackgist.com.ng

A petty dealer, Margaret Agwu, on Wednesday told an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that her significant other, Onu, some of the time stripped her naked and beat her till the extent she faints.
Husband beating his wife

Margret, who made this known when she testified in a divorce proceedings against Onu, told the court that her husband had turned her into a punching bag
“He once punched me in my stomach and I lost my first pregnancy after a fight. I have lived every minute of my life in fear but I cannot go back to my parents because of the bride price,” she said.

Margaret, 45, had urged the court to annul her 33-year-old marriage citing husband’s duplicity.

“When I was 12 years old, my husband came to my village to ask for my hand in marriage with a promise to my parents that he would send me to school.

“He also lied to my parents that he is a businessman that he owned a provision store and that he lived in a flat.

“My parents told him that they cannot release me for marriage because I was too young and besides I was still schooling.

“Onu told my parents that he will send me to school after the marriage, my parent agreed and he paid the bride price,” she said.

Margaret said on getting to the city, she discovered that her husband was not what he made her and her parents believe he was.

“When I got to his house, I discovered that he was staying in one-room apartment, selling popcorn at the roadside.

Read Full News Here : http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/my-man-often-strip-me-naked-and-beat-me.html

Re: My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by Wizmike111(m): 3:08am On Aug 07, 2017
FTC...

What a mysterious life... You better give your life to Christ.

Cc:Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by Gistboy120(m): 3:09am On Aug 07, 2017
A whole man of God.

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

FP MATERIAL!!!
Re: My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 3:43am On Aug 07, 2017
scroll down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by muller101(m): 3:51am On Aug 07, 2017
I don't interfere into peoples marital affairs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Why would a married man out of anger beat his wife, I find it very hard to get angry at my gf, she knows this and she provoke's me intentionally, I do get angry but not to that extent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 07, 2017
Ever heard of BDSM?

Some people set bride price high like custom duty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by bunmiannie(f): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
what a pity.......married at 12......the hubby no even have d fear of jah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by wakaman: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Got sold at 12 ( bride price paid)

Paedophilia too.

Yeebos haba!

Na all crimes una wan carry first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
When you married a snake, it's bite you a times

Carry your cross ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Marriage without counselling, lady forced to marry a guy, that's the main cause of this non-lasting marriages

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Wanted Cultist Kanmi In Lagos / Nigerian Guy Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Beaten-up By Husband / Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos - Askamaya’s Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.