Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:53 AM

Footballer Ogenyi Onazi On Daddy Duties, Shares Bottlefeeding Session Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Footballer Ogenyi Onazi On Daddy Duties, Shares Bottlefeeding Session Photos (592 Views)

Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos / Singer Flavour On Daddy Duties With Second Daughter, Sophia [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Ogenyi Onazi On Daddy Duties, Shares Bottlefeeding Session Photos by ObiOmaMu: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Super Eagles player, Ogenyi Onazi has taken to Snapchat to share photos while on daddy duties. The footballer was pictured bottlefeeding his baby he welcomed with his wife, Sandra few days ago. 

More photos below; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/footballer-ogenyi-onazi-daddy-duties-shares-bottlefeeding-session-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Footballer Ogenyi Onazi On Daddy Duties, Shares Bottlefeeding Session Photos by jdstunt(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Good
Re: Footballer Ogenyi Onazi On Daddy Duties, Shares Bottlefeeding Session Photos by adadike281(f): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2017
you are a good father but please will u kindly ask your wife to breastfeed your baby. I am not understanding this again o. is breastfeeding now a taboo?
Re: Footballer Ogenyi Onazi On Daddy Duties, Shares Bottlefeeding Session Photos by mediocre(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2017
adadike281:
you are a good father but please will u kindly ask your wife to breastfeed your baby. I am not understanding this again o. is breastfeeding now a taboo?
Shut up and stop saying shït you know nothing about, who told you she doesn't breastfeed her baby?
Re: Footballer Ogenyi Onazi On Daddy Duties, Shares Bottlefeeding Session Photos by MummyAA: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2017
mediocre:
Shut up and stop saying shït you know nothing about, who told you she doesn't breastfeed her baby?

You don't have to insult her , I believe she is talking about exclusive breast feeding where you are not supposed to bottle feed till 6 months. And that baby is far younger than 6 months
Re: Footballer Ogenyi Onazi On Daddy Duties, Shares Bottlefeeding Session Photos by mediocre(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2017
MummyAA:

You don't have to insult her , I believe she is talking about exclusive breast feeding where you are not supposed to bottle feed till 6 months. And that baby is far younger than 6 months
I didn't insult anybody. Not everyone does exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months, some stop at 3 months no biggie while some don't even breastfeed at all. It's nobody's business.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Brags!!! Says He’s The Writer/producer Of The Biggest Songs In Nigeria Rig / Rihanna’s Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel Was Married Before Meeting Her / Trendy Ankara Styles And Designs || Take A Look At These!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.