Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Tekno Brags!!! Says He’s The Writer/producer Of The Biggest Songs In Nigeria Rig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Brags!!! Says He’s The Writer/producer Of The Biggest Songs In Nigeria Rig (581 Views)

I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags / Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) / I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Brags!!! Says He’s The Writer/producer Of The Biggest Songs In Nigeria Rig by princeemmma(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2017
Talented Tripple-MG act, Alhaji Tekno, has put his braggadocios side on display, as he most confidently took to IG to post a video that revealed him bragging about being the writer and producer of the biggest songs in the industry now.

Without mincing words, Tekno has made it a culture to drop back to back hits that saw him almost bagging home the Hadies Award if not for the Starboy Worldwide Chief, Wizkid Ayo, who beat him to it. Of course, Tekno stood no chance with the international Starboy. But then, the singer, dancer, and producer, has been consistent in hit dropping.

However, it appears like Tekno’s musical success has begun getting into his head. With back to back hits in his portfolio plus production credit for Davido’s “If”, Tekno believes his works are the biggest in the industry right now. As a result, he took to IG to brag about all the good stuff he’s dished out and asked the public to “put some respect on his name.”

Showing off his 6 packs on IG, he wrote; “I write & produce the biggest songs in the Nigerian industry.” Guys, Tekno has claimed the music industry ooh… Do you agree that Tekno “owns the industry” like he claims? Please share your thoughts.

Re: Tekno Brags!!! Says He’s The Writer/producer Of The Biggest Songs In Nigeria Rig by iamharkinwaley: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2017
This dude is bleeping up o

Humility first after Success.
Re: Tekno Brags!!! Says He’s The Writer/producer Of The Biggest Songs In Nigeria Rig by Tamarapetty(f): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
ur OWN lyrics are quite dumb. esp ''WASH'' (if u like karate, i'll teach u mathematics)

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Brags!!! Says He’s The Writer/producer Of The Biggest Songs In Nigeria Rig by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
With your NEPA don bringy light lyrics
Re: Tekno Brags!!! Says He’s The Writer/producer Of The Biggest Songs In Nigeria Rig by Jostico: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ur OWN lyrics are quite dumb. esp ''WASH'' (if u like karate, i'll teach u mathematics)

dey there dey dumb lyrics
Re: Tekno Brags!!! Says He’s The Writer/producer Of The Biggest Songs In Nigeria Rig by NairalandCS(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Tekno, come closer I want to tell you something. angry

1 Like

Re: Tekno Brags!!! Says He’s The Writer/producer Of The Biggest Songs In Nigeria Rig by EmyLeo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
ode boy thank God for beat in your life -:\

#take away the pon_pon beat from that your hit songs and you are left with No hit bro..

(1) (Reply)

‘if My Boyfriend Shoots Well And I Get Pregnant,then That’s Fine’ – Anita Joseph / Tom Cruise Injures Self In Failed Jump On Set Mission Impossible 6 / Watch Olajumoke [bread Seller ] Interview With Bbc Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.