Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,101 members, 7,919,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, (748 Views)

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? / What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, by ggood: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
my fiancee cheat on me i caught her red handed, i have the evidence and proof .
i receive the shock of my life when she log in with my gadget and forget to sign out, i have been trusting her 100% before i thank God i saw it my self because if it was someone that tell me i couldn't have believe.

now she does not know that i know what has been doing behind back , i was just calm i did not tell her yet .

what should i do my fellow nairalanders

the normally say trust women at your on peril here in nairaland
we have been dating for some years now and she is wife material .

i have the screenshot of their chat
Re: My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, by BlackDBagba: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ok
Re: My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, by midehi2(f): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
cheating gone bad
Re: My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, by ojun50(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jst cont to dey love
Re: My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, by swiz123(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
How can a cheat be wife material? Go thank your God that he revealed to you her true self

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, by IdeyFindWife: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
It will pain you but you have to get over it and her fast instead of getting all withdrawn into yourself and blaming yourself for her failures.

It's obvious you chose her but you were never enough for her.

Just calm down and don't hurt urself in the process of either reconciling with the fact or revenging the acts.
Re: My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
absurd!
Re: My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, by richidinho(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
oloshos everywhere!
may God help my generation

pls someone shld help me with that Lil Wayne pinchure

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His Childless Wife Sleeping With Customers / Reason Why Black Women Have Big Bootie / Reason Why Men Send Penis Pics To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.