Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,777 members, 7,918,445 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

WITHOUT RIGGING OF ELECTION, CAN PDP WIN A PRESIDENTIAL SIT? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WITHOUT RIGGING OF ELECTION, CAN PDP WIN A PRESIDENTIAL SIT? (583 Views)

How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections / Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard / Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WITHOUT RIGGING OF ELECTION, CAN PDP WIN A PRESIDENTIAL SIT? by kev123(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
guy in the house lets discuss this issues out.
Re: WITHOUT RIGGING OF ELECTION, CAN PDP WIN A PRESIDENTIAL SIT? by hakanai(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
yes with another high tech magu magu!
Re: WITHOUT RIGGING OF ELECTION, CAN PDP WIN A PRESIDENTIAL SIT? by petrs(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
they will surely win,we have no ideological group all party are the same
Re: WITHOUT RIGGING OF ELECTION, CAN PDP WIN A PRESIDENTIAL SIT? by citizenY(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2010
They cannot win. Do you know why they lost in Anambra? Because
there were too many prying eyes and the territory was small. If you
have nationwide elections,they will rig it. PDP is already in a dilemma
as the present succession saga has shown their ineptitude. Every
discerning voter now knows that if we have a major crisis in this
polity, the PDP has no capacity to provide leaderhip and direction.
They cannot lead themselves, but they ir noses can smell out where there is
money to be looted,

Every PDP loss creates a distance from public resources and that is good for us.
If there is nothing to be shared, it will crumble, I tell you.

PDP is just like a baby and its feeding bottle.
Re: WITHOUT RIGGING OF ELECTION, CAN PDP WIN A PRESIDENTIAL SIT? by naso2(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
petrs:

they will surely win,we have no ideological group all party are the same

Thank you.
I for one do not know the difference between PDP and other political parties. We also have this warped logic that whenever PDP is defeated , it is becuase there was minimal rigging. The truth however is that sometimes in some of these states, the other parties win by outrigging PDP. All of them na thief.

For me I only consider the candidate, the party makes little difference.
Re: WITHOUT RIGGING OF ELECTION, CAN PDP WIN A PRESIDENTIAL SIT? by vangogh: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
citizenY:

They cannot win. Do you know why they lost in Anambra? Because
there were too many prying eyes and the territory was small. If you
have nationwide elections,they will rig it. PDP is already in a dilemma
as the present succession saga has shown their ineptitude. Every
discerning voter now knows that if we have a major crisis in this
polity, the PDP has no capacity to provide leaderhip and direction.
They cannot lead themselves, but they ir noses can smell out where there is
money to be looted,

Every PDP loss creates a distance from public resources and that is good for us.
If there is nothing to be shared, it will crumble, I tell you.

PDP is just like a baby and its feeding bottle.

I would love to agree with you, but sorry to inform you that PDP can win, and will win
if the other parties do not get their acts together before the next election.
Unfortunately, PDP is the only national party in Nigeria, the others for whatever reason(s) seem to focus on
their respective regions.

The politicians know this, and that is why many of them continue to flock to PDP despite the shortcomings of PDP.
If you were a politician and you want to win, which party would you join?
More so, an average Nigerian electorate is not political savvy enough to discern the true intent of these
dubious politicians, as such, it is easy for PDP to pull wool over their eyes.
Re: WITHOUT RIGGING OF ELECTION, CAN PDP WIN A PRESIDENTIAL SIT? by citizenY(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2010
^^^^^^
Are you aware that the political party in most case is a conglomeration of local champions?
when the chips are down, PDP will not be able to emasculate the local champion.

As i said, as the parties continuously chip away PDP, the honey pot dries up and the electorate
is becoming conscious of their rights and see that PDP is really vulnerable and the final blow
will be delivered.

There is a caveat though, and I agree with you there, these mushroom 50 parties, the fractious
ANPP and noisy AC. Unless they join hands, it will only take longer.

(1) (Reply)

Now That We Have A President: / Governors To Tackle Kidnapping Soon, Says Official / Nigeria’s Total Debt Now $26bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.