Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,159 members, 7,880,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) (46551 Views)

India Set To Partner With Enugu State Government In Education (photo) / FG Denies Removing CRK From Secondary School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2017
All of you saying math and chemistry especially physics, Nah your children I pity pass. make he come give you homework to solve.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Erhun10z: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2017
My Own Is Just ENGLISH LANGUAGE.. when i was in jss, i will write a letter and score 13/20 but when i entered sss my guy i realised that i was just wasting my time writing rubbish before. to me, english is more difficult to mathematics. the laws always have conditions and some right sentences are not just pleasant to the ears
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by victorjoe(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Smallville10:
Funny enough! [b]Maths is not just a subject but part of our lives [/b]and i hate it... So i will remove maths so our lives can be better...

U have said it all. Remind it and na there the wahala go start.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by luckydion(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2017
luckydion:
Arithmetics/Mathematics is a fundamental course/subject removing it slopes human race and economics to doom and bashan...

I will rather add instead of removing.... seeing youth... today, higher percentage are not self settings, creating job opportunities, they depend on white-collar job... if entrepreneurship could be taught in schools....from primary level up to high institution.... the nation economy will be growing/blossoming..

I took a study on our youth bodies... Nigerian elite... professional bodies... artisans... We are highly intelligent people but, our problem is FOUNDATION to play.

those that are fighting to remove religion study should sit tightly on this "entrepreneurship study"

let Ministry of Education hold this tight..
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2017
I can't believe someone said "Yoruba" on page 0 and she's still on nairaland.

Thake Hingleesh lhangwage out
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by ThatFairGuy: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Chemistry!

I will prefer Religious subjects, a thousand times.
Without Religion, we can't live a worthy life and be at peace as well in Hereafter...

Religion is our life.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by blackmartial(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Shorthand, so so outdated
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by kilojoDesigns: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2017
QuinDimples:

Calm down... Read the post again, its just a wish... We all know from generation to generation it will never happen... i dont like maths as well but u may really enjoy maths... i am in love with english language and u myt hate it... once man's meat is another man's poison... Cheers

yea you right, I wouldn't say I hate English but am not in love with.. my concern is in the number of people that dislike math. I just feel that there can be things to be done to improve that

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by nurex01(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Projects being done in Nigeria Tertiary institutions because we are not implementing it.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by hola106(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
yoruba!
u hate Yoruba na Hausa u go marry
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Mekanus(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Any subject that is a tool for mental slavery and brainwashing such as CRK, Islamic studies,...
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
mathematics and french
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by spencekat(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Economics
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by oluxzy: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2017
PHYSICS!!!
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2017
CHEMISTRY IS DISEASE.

angry
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by judgedredd22(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2017
adajoe555:
maths. I hated maths because of my teacher in secondary school now its affecting me . I hate maths

ada maka why kwanú?! grin grin
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Assuming you have the opportunity to remove one subject from the teaching subjects in school, either higher institution or secondary school,

Which subject will you remove??

Mine is Mth 101 /Mathematics

Islamic studies!!!!
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by jc4real(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2017
Aminu212:
English language. yes i mean it!!!!
So disturbing!!!

You are Aminu.I can understand.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by kobabe(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2017
Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by iammolise(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Anything calculation, more especially MATHS.
And project too, it is just too complex, I hate things that gives me headache.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Buffalo2(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Strength of materials
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Maths, of course.Even the more complicated physics makes more sense
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2017
I will remove your subject from all social media sites so that we stop reading stupid posts
Op u need koboko
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Deefuray(f): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2017
elantraceey:
Everything that had to do with too much English sad

Most specifically ENS 211 in uni

Biology in sec.

Hmmmm.... I thought you were an engineering student in the university

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by chiTT(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Smallville10:
Funny enough! Maths is not just a subject but part of our lives and i hate it... So i will remove maths so our lives can be better...
maths is life bro..
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by beautyandbrains1: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2017
simplyhonest:
all religious subjects
Are you an atheist?
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by adajoe555: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2017
judgedredd22:

grin
judgedredd22:

na so I see am oh
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by adajoe555: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Tlion19:
Damn dat hurts

yh bro
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by CzarChris(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2017
ECONOMICS!!! I so hated this subject in secondary school, when my dad forced me to write it, I just went into the exam hall, wrote my name on the answer booklet and walked out of the exam. Who even invented that subject? angry angry angry
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by CzarChris(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Buffalo2:
Strength of materials
WHAT!!! That course was my best course in school that year.
Well, another man's food... .... .

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2017
chiTT:

maths is life bro..
so u sef is one of them abi... I no know who go start dis maths thing... Na thunder go visit that person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / WASSCE: South-West States To Reopen Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.