Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) (46552 Views)

India Set To Partner With Enugu State Government In Education (photo) / FG Denies Removing CRK From Secondary School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2017
FURTHER MATHS! GRAPH PLOTTING! angryFURTHER MATHS! GRAPH PLOTTING!
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Ohmypepperminta: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Gemc3(f): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
How can we have Mathematics and someone will still be doing FURTHER MATHS?
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Mrvyktor(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
ajepako:

Systemic Grammar......; MAK Halliday
Transformational Grammar....Noam Chomsky
Traditional Grammar....
Never mind, with two degrees in English Linguistics, l can relate..
But l survived it... grin grin grin
grin
ajepako:

Systemic Grammar......; MAK Halliday
Transformational Grammar....Noam Chomsky
Traditional Grammar....
Never mind, with two degrees in English Linguistics, l can relate..
But l survived it... grin grin grin
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Ifedayoprettybea(f): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mathematics
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by spill(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
adexdon:
d poster aove me say it all
You need repentance(na joke) in your life. If you remove mathematics how will you enjoy the goodies of this planet.
God is a certified mathematician....
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by creativeguru: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
kilojoDesigns:
all of you saying Maths.
maths is the most fundamental subject, it's a tool with which we can understand every other thing. from what am seeing it means something needs to be done about the method of teaching and the experience of learning mathematics because a world without maths is doomed.

It is the result of job seekers turned teachers. Poor remuneration has driven talented Math and Science teachers to other sectors.

Something has to be done by us (the gifted) to disrupt the current system in our little ways. Forget the govt. Give one day volunteering training the trainers or the pupils/students. For me, is a great way to "tithe"
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by justinshy52: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maybe math embarassed

ADEWUMIMichael:
Assuming you have the opportunity to remove one subject from the teaching subjects in school, either higher institution or secondary school,

Which subject will you remove??

Mine is Mth 101 /Mathematics
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by dingbang(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Abeg who maths hepp...after all king Solomon dem no sabi maths..
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Dafreeguy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
Mathematics ......... I don't know anything, only God knows how I survived

my blorda..its obvious u photocopied thruout
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Honestly speaking, none. It's not so much the subject/course as it is the teacher that is the problem.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Sectis(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why pple hate maths like this haba!!! Mathematics =life and life = mathematics. The formation of the universal is mathematical formula and God is mathematician. We should begin to love maths pls.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by durosegun(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
kenny5811:
fluid mechanics....
That moment when you're just steering at the sky trying to imagine and picture fluid flows. The course is just too abstract but I really love it sha.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
CryptoCoinr:
Honestly speaking, none. It's not so much the subject/course as it is the teacher that is the problem.
Please help me with that info on making legit money online or crypto. I tried quoting you on the investment thread. They don ban me there for three days.

My mail denmrk11@gmail.com
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by CryptoCoinr(f): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:

Please help me with that info on making legit money online or crypto. I tried quoting you on the investment thread. They don ban me there for three days.

My mail denmrk11@gmail.com

LOL, I'll definitely send it. Funnily enough, I too got banned for 2 days from the Programming forum for telling someone I received his email. cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Schoolguy9(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Good A.M,
I am sure you guys are healthy.

Without much ado, I bring you this important information you really have to look into.
See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. It is quite detailed.
Please, don't fail to click it.
https://schoolpulse..co.ke/2017/08/see-top-10-reasons-why-you-shiuld-study.html
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by chiTT(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Smallville10:
so u sef is one of them abi... I no know who go start dis maths thing... Na thunder go visit that person
lol
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by TechspeciaIist(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Deefuray:

Hmmmm.... I thought you were an engineering student in the university
elantraceey is an audio engineering graduate.
She even claimed that she spilled in uniben.
Olodo rabata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / WASSCE: South-West States To Reopen Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.