Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot (79671 Views)

11 Female Burn Survivors Come Together For A Beautiful Photoshoot / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Imagine your babe having this kindda sexy eyes. Imaging her staring at you and biting down her lips while you are busy drilling her hard. That feeling...

I know right? wink

I know your type. It's stumpy down there.

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonathanOz:
Nice sexy eyes. Vaseline stay away from me. She's a little girl damn!

Werey grin grin
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by naturefellow(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nice one!
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Anijay1212(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonathanOz:
Lol...
You no well at all.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by muller101(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
Her Uniqueness will make her a celebrity, a well deserved one at that.
u didn't check the name why?
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by mamato(f): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
nothing so special about it. My cousin brother has exactly this kind of eyes.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
carammel:
I do not think all the make up is necessary though plus too much editting.

The eyes would be unique of its own if her skin is left untouched.

Awon eyan mai gida.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by NairalandSARS: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Slay mama in the making.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by nextprince: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
muller101:
u didn't check the name why?
I don't check names.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by imitateMe(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
last35:
They should bleach her teeth
It's the camera
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:
What an adorable young lady...so beautiful...i'm touched
Touched where?
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by jayloms: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
She's pretty no doubt and very unique too! Imagine being the only human to possess this sort of unique feature. I bet she'll go places with the right publicity.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
She needs proper care...she's had a hard life, but she's still young
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by sunnyside16(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
So very beautiful
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by muller101(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
bankylan:

I have seen two quotes from you.......Were you raised in an abusive home? Were you denied love and care while growing up? You seem bitter and pained thus making you to be unnecessarily critical.
Life is good if you learn to be happy with others success. Then, if you want to live a fruitful life, learn to be happy with people. The whole world knows Olajumoke today........The only platform of expression you have is Nairaland and you still want to misuse the priviledge. I pray you are healed in Jesus name.
don't take it personally. The guy is just a clown that's all
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by jayloms: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
mamato:
nothing so special about it. My cousin brother has exactly this kind of eyes.
Yh and skin?
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by henrimoto(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
bencarson007:
God is wonderful!
What a beauty
Another Jumoke - Oni breadi in the making.

This will be : Peace Omana - The Ugu Seller.

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by muller101(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
tongue Pls protect her skull before it is mined
trying to derail this thread?
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by imam07: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
@Op is this your mile 12 market. You just wan use the girl make money.
TunnyOgunnowo:
Contrary to reports that Multicoloured eyed girl, Peace, who was spotted at Mile 12 market has a health condition with her eyes, reports now confirm Peace is fine as long as she doesn't complain of any eye problems.

Peace has now undergone a proper photoshoot. The photographer who discovered Peace also released a statement, read below:

Her name is Peace Samuel Omana, she is pretty and so brilliant. Some of her classmates who were available at the photoshoot described Peace as being calm, nice and a lover of Mathematics. Her school mates also said they always teased her about being miss Nigeria.

Her parents are so grateful and optimistic that this would bring a end to poverty in their lives they are thankful for all the positive comments and love from everyone.

Photographer who discovered Peace, Abimbola Balogun of Revelia Photography, also spoke about Peace saying:
Transformations can happen overnight to anyone. Its her time, she is a star. You can tell from her pictures she was born to be!
A lot of opportunities opening up for her already but I'm being careful with the sort of endorsement she allows so she doesn't get the wrong attention.

News via: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/08/multi-coloured-eyed-girl-peace-mile-12-market-photos.html

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by dabeto: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na winch eye.... grin
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by HajimeSaito(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
eleojo23:
Another Olajumoke in the making?

A much better and more improved version of beauty than the incredibly overrated Olajumoke

2 Likes

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Roon9(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Imagine your babe having this kindda sexy eyes. Imaging her staring at you and biting down her lips while you are busy drilling her hard. That feeling...

I know right? wink

Boss are you masterbaating already grin
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

I know right? wink

Hmm if you use your imagination to think up business ideas or new innovations you won't be where you are today. Sex worship is ruining youths your mind should be used for better things.

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by dacanv(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
She fine shaa
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by munas: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonathanOz:

Ordinary eyes and you are turned on to masturbate...
Better go for deliverance before you turn to a pervert
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by dollytino4real(f): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
where is bluntboy the lover of good things come and see ur type
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by autonomous22: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

I know right? wink

#Corrupt mind....
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by lebete3000: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
Contrary to reports that Multicoloured eyed girl, Peace, who was spotted at Mile 12 market has a health condition with her eyes, reports now confirm Peace is fine as long as she doesn't complain of any eye problems.

Peace has now undergone a proper photoshoot. The photographer who discovered Peace also released a statement, read below:

Her name is Peace Samuel Omana, she is pretty and so brilliant. Some of her classmates who were available at the photoshoot described Peace as being calm, nice and a lover of Mathematics. Her school mates also said they always teased her about being miss Nigeria.

Her parents are so grateful and optimistic that this would bring a end to poverty in their lives they are thankful for all the positive comments and love from everyone.

Photographer who discovered Peace, Abimbola Balogun of Revelia Photography, also spoke about Peace saying:
Transformations can happen overnight to anyone. Its her time, she is a star. You can tell from her pictures she was born to be!
A lot of opportunities opening up for her already but I'm being careful with the sort of endorsement she allows so she doesn't get the wrong attention.

News via: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/08/multi-coloured-eyed-girl-peace-mile-12-market-photos.html

This one is far better than the bread seller....
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by ajalaolanr(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wawu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by NairaEffect(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonathanOz:

Hon. Jonathan WÃNKson... Please proceed to the high table sir.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
I hope she's still a virgin?
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by luckyogor(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
This girl don hammer o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently / Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.