Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,955 members, 7,903,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot (79672 Views)

11 Female Burn Survivors Come Together For A Beautiful Photoshoot / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
She's so cute!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Dscrb: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
When God gives u a talent, skill or ability don't flirt with it marry it !!

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by comos: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
RobinRay:
haters tried to throw salt on her name, they only ended up seasoning her sauce

lol ! grin grin grin

haters ?

na only GOD go judge their case
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
GOD DON BLESS HER ENTIRE FAMILY BE THAT
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by gentleedu(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
last35:
They should bleach her teeth
show us your own teeth
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
embarassed
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by ooshinibos: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
Contrary to reports that Multicoloured eyed girl, Peace, who was spotted at Mile 12 market has a health condition with her eyes, reports now confirm Peace is fine as long as she doesn't complain of any eye problems.

Peace has now undergone a proper photoshoot. The photographer who discovered Peace also released a statement, read below:

Her name is Peace Samuel Omana, she is pretty and so brilliant. Some of her classmates who were available at the photoshoot described Peace as being calm, nice and a lover of Mathematics. Her school mates also said they always teased her about being miss Nigeria.

Her parents are so grateful and optimistic that this would bring a end to poverty in their lives they are thankful for all the positive comments and love from everyone.

Photographer who discovered Peace, Abimbola Balogun of Revelia Photography, also spoke about Peace saying:
Transformations can happen overnight to anyone. Its her time, she is a star. You can tell from her pictures she was born to be!
A lot of opportunities opening up for her already but I'm being careful with the sort of endorsement she allows so she doesn't get the wrong attention.

News via: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/08/multi-coloured-eyed-girl-peace-mile-12-market-photos.html

have you heard of contact lens before ...she is wearing one
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Sagay212: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
She is lucky. But wetin we go use the eye do gan gan? we go just dey look am? Them wan form another Jumoke paro be this oo. Me self get long di.ck oo. Who come take pitcures make i become star
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by bencarson007(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
henrimoto:
Another Jumoke - Oni breadi in the making.

This will be : Peace Omana - The Ugu Seller.

I dey tell you jare!
But God really created this girl sha
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Opelwonder(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonathanOz:
Nice sexy eyes. Vaseline stay away from me. She's a little girl damn!
guy u dey mad jeje. Lol. grin
jonathanOz:
guy u dey mad jeje. Lol.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Imagine your babe having this kindda sexy eyes. Imaging her staring at you and biting down her lips while you are busy drilling her hard. That feeling...

I know right? wink
Dat feelin reminds me of mayd's song........YOU GAT ME HIGH
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by DLioness(f): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
I am happy I don't hail from a mainstream Igbo state sef before the get rich syndrome would have crept in
languish in ur poverty then.

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonathanOz:

If the sparkles of those eyes could induce Vaseline reactions, I wonder what will happen if you behold the dazzling luminescence that resides in her sun shine below.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Veetee(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
May her light shine so bright
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
DLioness:
languish in ur poverty then.
I don't mean to brag but from now till I die I can never be broke, I am not of fan of illicit money, I am more powerful than your father, trust me, I am that bad
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by sharpwriter(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
ninocia18:
Those eyes can melt a soul. Mine is already melted.
Exactly, I already feel like weeping. She is like a jewel you would do anything to protect.

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
All she needs now is a proper tooth polish job.

Man....dat girl is smoking! And she got the brains to match too.

PERFECT.

That guy is damn lucky men
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Fazemood(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Those Eyes Be Like Graphic But Are Real, Too Beautiful To Overlook... I'm Blown
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by LordKushmann(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
eleojo23:
Another Olajumoke in the making?

Nwa this one wanna sharp pass Jumi
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by LordKushmann(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
obicentlis:
Gain and pain for her.

I wish her family can handle the negative side of this unplanned exposure.

*in Mr Ibu's voice* What are you trying to say?
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Beautiful eyes kiss

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by wehdone(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonathanOz:
You reason her sef... Omo u bad!
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by sharpwriter(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
maklelemakukula:

i disagree. She should go to school, read her books, get a degree and end up unemployed like most of us. she must follow us suffer the societal-suffer grin grin grin
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by BluntBoy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
dollytino4real:
where is bluntboy the lover of good things come and see ur type

shocked
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by nengibo: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonathanOz:
Guy hold ya sef
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pretty young girl. The photographer tho. ...the poses, angles....
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by tsmat(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Imagine your babe having this kindda sexy eyes. Imaging her staring at you and biting down her lips while you are busy drilling her hard. That feeling...

I know right? wink

you are fucking quarupt
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by south7313: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Extremely beautiful..
God is wonderful
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by josh005(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
RobinRay:
haters tried to throw salt on her name, they only ended up seasoning her sauce

I love this!!
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by grandslamchamp: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by peculiar32(f): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

I know right? wink

You are such a pervert
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by vizkiz: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
peculiar32:

You are such a pervert
Hmmm...I know you felt it smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently / Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.