Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,834 members, 7,909,135 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love (1669 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Lady234: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
Girls, Never marry someone you only love marry someone whom you know loves you. When in a relationship with a man, never you throw yourself at his feet or marry him when you suspect his heart is not all yours. There are simple signs to know a man loves you. Examples include; How interested is He in solving my problems, How attentive is he when i talk to him. If a man loves you, your problems becomes his problems and when problems are solved together love becomes thicker. There are of course other signs to show that a man really loves you apart from the ones i have written but never marry someone you only love.
Finally never agree to be a stay at home mum it can ruin your future.
Love. Lady 234

1 Like

Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2010
True talk gurl, u r da bomb! cheesy
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by selencious(f): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2010
WORD!!!! Im digging dis. smiley
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2010
lady it seems you are talking from experience ? undecided
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
@poster
i mean, who in his right mind would marry someone they dont love. NO MAN WOULD MARRY YOU IF HE DOESNT LOVE YOU(unless he was with you for your money/status or peer presuure)
the problem is: that do you think that LOVING you mean respecting you and cherishing what you guys have?

by the way, many people get s.u.c.k.e.d in marriage by people that are good in playing the right game pretending to be someone they are not. after the marriage then this person would become their true self but by then most women would be deep into this marriage thingy and wont divorce because of religious foolishness.

i mean if men can beat their wives, cheat openly on them "out of love" then all this talk is pointless.
LOVE IS USELESS until that person cares for you as a person not as a wife.

example:
- some men will tell you that its you duty to have babies
- some men will tell you that its your duty to cook and clean
- some men will tell you that its your duty to raise the kid and stay at home
- some men will tell you that its your duty to sexually satisfy them whenever the feel like it
- some men will tell you that if they bring the cheddar then they will make all the decision concerning the home.

the most silly part in all this is that some silly church man pastor/priest will go along with this nonsense.
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Lady234: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2010
camelot:

lady it seems you are talking from experience ? undecided

No i've never experienced such
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Lady234: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ MRbrownJAY
Why do people say this when they want to divorce:
I wasn't that into her or him
She wasn't the one for me e.t.c. The question i ask here is: is it possible to love the person who is not for you.

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i mean, who in his right mind would marry someone they dont love. NO MAN WOULD MARRY YOU IF HE DOESNT LOVE YOU(unless he was with you for your money/status or peer presuure)
the problem is: that do you think that LOVING you mean respecting you and cherishing what you guys have?

by the way, many people get s.u.c.k.e.d in marriage by people that are good in playing the right game pretending to be someone they are not. after the marriage then this person would become their true self but by then most women would be deep into this marriage thingy and wont divorce because of religious foolishness.

i mean if men can beat their wives, cheat openly on them "out of love" then all this talk is pointless.
LOVE IS USELESS until that person cares for you as a person not as a wife.

example:
- some men will tell you that its you duty to have babies
- some men will tell you that its your duty to cook and clean
- some men will tell you that its your duty to raise the kid and stay at home
- some men will tell you that its your duty to sexually satisfy them whenever the feel like it
- some men will tell you that if they bring the cheddar then they will make all the decision concerning the home.

the most silly part in all this is that some silly church man pastor/priest will go along with this nonsense.

Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2010
sum ladies do fall in love with their heart and not their head, a times

1 Like

Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
Lady 234:

@ MRbrownJAY
Why do people say this when they want to divorce
I wasn't that into her or him
She wasn't the one for me, is it possible to love the person who is not for you

people say this things because ITS TRUE.
if you read carefully the threads on NL you will realize that most people are desperate "TO MARRY" not "TO MARRY THE RIGHT PERSON"
that because society in 9ja look upon marriage like some kind of "success", like a man is not A MAN unitl he has found a wife. all this BS has people marry just for the look of it and not for the right reason.
nobody should marry anyone because they THINK that person is right, they should marry that person because THEY KNOW they are right.
look at family in 9ja, parent pressuring children to get married, so a child would settle for less just to satisfy his parents and wont really care if they loves the girl/guy or not as long as family is happy. . . . . . . . . . .  its called peer pressure.

but remember these people dont LOVE them, they just accept that the person is god fearing, with good family background/values and look the part so be it (thats all the requirements needed).

when women get closer to 30 and are still single, they lose their minds.
when men are getting closer to 35 and are still single they just pick whoever is available at the time and marry them. then you have children growing up in these loveless union where dad has a string of mistresses and never shows any affection to mum. that child will grow up and act just like daddy when time comes. . . . . . . . .

i will be bold and say that many husbands let their wives become unattractive and overweight after marriage/childbirth because they dont care as their many mistresses are there to take over the intimacy department.
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Lady234: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
camelot:

sum ladies do fall in love with their heart and not their head, a times

its true, but a woman shouldn't allow a mans cheap lies deceive her.
By lies i don't imply words rather i imply his action.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Lady234: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2010
You've got the point MRbrownJAY.

MRbrownJAY:

if you read carefully the threads on NL you will realize that most people are desperate "TO MARRY" not "TO MARRY THE RIGHT PERSON"
that because society in 9ja look upon marriage like some kind of "success", like a man is not A MAN unitl he has found a wife. all this BS has people marry just for the look of it and not for the right reason.
nobody should marry anyone because they THINK that person is right, they should marry that person because THEY KNOW they are right.
look at family in 9ja, parent pressuring children to get married, so a child would settle for less just to satisfy his parents and wont really care if they loves the girl/guy or not as long as family is happy. . . . . . . . . . . its called peer pressure.

but remember these people dont LOVE them, they just accept that the person is god fearing, with good family background/values and look the part so be it (thats all the requirements needed).

when men are getting closer to 35 and are still single they just pick whoever is available at the time and marry them. then you have children growing up in these loveless union where dad has a string of mistresses and never shows any affection to mum. that child will grow up and act just like daddy when time comes. . . . . . . . .

i will be bold and say that many husbands let their wives become unattractive and overweight after marriage/childbirth because they dont care as their many mistresses is there to take over the intimacy department.
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Rooneyboy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
Did u just say "how attentive he is when your talking to him" ? If all ladies r to go by this your advice that means someone like me would never marry because i dont take ladies seriously.
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by mamagee3(f): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
The same goes for men, Men don't marry any woman you don't love
especially when she pretends to be a good woman,
First look at her personality before jumping into marriage all iin the name of love
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by OBLONG(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2010
mama- gee kiss kiss kiss kiss

i've missed you
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Cyberfreak(f): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2010
@Rooney boy,
why don't you take ladies seriously?
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Youngpo413: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
selencious:
WORD!!!! Im digging dis. smiley
cute
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Youngpo413: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2014

look at family in 9ja, parent pressuring children to get married, so a child would settle for less just to satisfy his parents and wont really care if they loves the girl/guy or not as long as family is happy. . . . . . . . . . .  its called peer pressure.

i will be bold and say that many husbands let their wives become unattractive and overweight after marriage/childbirth because they dont care as their many mistresses are there to take over the intimacy department.
very true
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Youngpo413: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Cyberfreak:
@Rooney boy,
why don't you take ladies seriously?
whats so special about ladies for a man to take them seriously?
huh

(1) (Reply)

Wat Do U Think About Me! / What R The Top Signs A Lady Is Jobless? / Help Me Find Him A Girlfriend Before My Father Marries Me Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.