Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,647 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last (1329 Views)

Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by suasmablow(m): 6:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Nigerians have taken to the social media mourning the death of Dauda Buhari, the baby, whose manhood was chopped off by his step mother in Niger State.

The Director General of Child’s Right Agency, Mariam Kolo, disclosed that Buhari died in Wada village in Shiroro Local Government Area of the state, after a brief malaria illness.

Kolo in a interview with Punch, on Wednesday, said Buhari had “slight malaria which made his temperature to rise and he died even after he had been administered his prescribed drugs.”

He revealed that Buhari died at a time he was scheduled to undergo a genital transplant in the United Kingdom, UK.

According to the DG, the sickness was not a relapse on his health, as he was doing extremely well after a series of corrective surgeries.

Recall that Buhari’s step mother, Bara’atu Rabiu, had on June 18, 2016, chopped off the toddler’s penis while he was just two-month old.

Explaining the reason behind her action, Rabiu, who was 17-years-old, then had said; “I decided to do that in retaliation to insults I’ve been receiving from his mother. She has been insulting me. Anytime I complained to our husband, he will not take any action. That was the major reason I used our kitchen knife to cut off his penis.”

She is currently being remanded in the Old Minna Prison as her case hasn't been decided yet.

Rest In Peace To Little Buhari.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/08/nigerians-mourn-as-buhari-dies-at-last.html?m=1

Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by Obidikeatuegwu(m): 6:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Hahaha.....caption go make people smile before disappointing them.
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by Tobisco911(m): 6:16am On Aug 10, 2017
R. I. P.. Why not caption full na, u will make some people excited by seeing the topic alone..
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by Cekpo34(m): 6:21am On Aug 10, 2017
grin I think say na the other guy for London grin
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by Babzrockman: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Op, i dey reason ur matter o. RIP to the boy.
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by raker300: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2017
Op, very misleading title.

Came here with a smile on my face thinking it was another buhari..

So so sad for the innocent boy.

RIP good boy
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by Agimor(m): 6:27am On Aug 10, 2017
I thought it was the defiant and eldest Buhari. RIP!!!
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by Singleatom(m): 6:28am On Aug 10, 2017
see as i use speed of light take open the topic.op take ur time
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by odiereke(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Rest in peace. It's so sad this happened to the innocent little boy.
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2017
This op hahahaha, you!

This op, chai

Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by eunisam: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2017
I thought you mean the dog named buhari or the London buhari not knowing it is the Niger state buhari. rest in peace buhari.
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by zukky79: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Some ppl will be so disappointed after reading this news while others will heave a sigh of relief!
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by eunisam: 6:47am On Aug 10, 2017
suasmablow:
Nigerians have taken to the social media mourning the death of Dauda Buhari, the baby, whose manhood was chopped off by his step mother in Niger State.

The Director General of Child’s Right Agency, Mariam Kolo, disclosed that Buhari died in Wada village in Shiroro Local Government Area of the state, after a brief malaria illness.

Kolo in a interview with Punch, on Wednesday, said Buhari had “slight malaria which made his temperature to rise and he died even after he had been administered his prescribed drugs.”

He revealed that Buhari died at a time he was scheduled to undergo a genital transplant in the United Kingdom, UK.

According to the DG, the sickness was not a relapse on his health, as he was doing extremely well after a series of corrective surgeries.

Recall that Buhari’s step mother, Bara’atu Rabiu, had on June 18, 2016, chopped off the toddler’s penis while he was just two-month old.

Explaining the reason behind her action, Rabiu, who was 17-years-old, then had said; “I decided to do that in retaliation to insults I’ve been receiving from his mother. She has been insulting me. Anytime I complained to our husband, he will not take any action. That was the major reason I used our kitchen knife to cut off his penis.”

She is currently being remanded in the Old Minna Prison as her case hasn't been decided yet.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/08/nigerians-mourn-as-buhari-dies-at-last.html?m=1
suasmablow:

Obidikeatuegwu:
Hahaha.....caption go make people smile before disappointing them.
Tobisco911:
R. I. P.. Why not caption full na, u will make some people excited by seeing the topic alone..
Cekpo34:
grin I think say na the other guy for London grin
Babzrockman:
Op, i dey reason ur matter o. RIP to the boy.
raker300:

RIP good boy
Agimor:
I thought it was the defiant and eldest Buhari. RIP!!!
Singleatom:
see as i use speed of light take open the topic.op take ur time
raker300:

RIP good boy
odiereke:
Rest in peace. It's so sad this happened to the innocent little boy.
raker300:

RIP good boy

Will you rejoice if the dog named after buhari die or the London buhari? but our problem will not be solved you know . what do you think?
Re: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Dies At Last by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2017
For everyone wishing my President dead..... Death fall on you with immediate alacrity!

(1) (Reply)

How Africans Are Protected From Coronavirus Aside Hot Weather - Maurice Iwu / ... / Dynace Global Rocenta Stem Cell Health Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.