Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:07 AM

Valentines Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentines Breakup (1266 Views)

Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentines Breakup by Macgreat(m): 3:08am On Feb 10, 2007
Hey! guys!
If you have been tring to breakup with a girl or a guy and you didnt know how to do it all this while,it will be more easy on vals day.first time you do is go out with another girl or guy,then when she asks you why you didnt come to pick her up or why you werent around when he came to pick you up, tell him or here that you when out with another person that you dont want to spend sure an inportant day with someone you dont love.
simple as that,if vals day is a day to celebrate love then it also a good day to break from a relationship that is not working for you. grin grin

some say love stink,i say love smell like roses under-flames (good smell dont you think) grin
Re: Valentines Breakup by nikynike(f): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2007
@ macgreat,

U know that can result to heartbreak.l dont think Val day should be a good day for breakup.
Re: Valentines Breakup by boladonas(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2007
Macgreat:

Hey! guys!
If you have been tring to breakup with a girl or a guy and you didnt know how to do it all this while,it will be more easy on vals day.first time you do is go out with another girl or guy,then when she asks you why you didnt come to pick her up or why you werent around when he came to pick you up, tell him or here that you when out with another person that you don't want to spend sure an inportant day with someone you don't love.
simple as that,if vals day is a day to celebrate love then it also a good day to break from a relationship that is not working for you. grin grin

some say love stink,i say love smell like roses under-flames (good smell don't you think) grin

Thanks 4 helping 2 solve a problem
u declare ur assets on valentine day
every1 kows their levels
Re: Valentines Breakup by bamdil(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2007
@ macgreat

Your post is mainly for stingy people who doesn't want to spend on a valentine's day grin
Re: Valentines Breakup by jaybaby(f): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2007
Hmmm---What ever he wants 2 do --i'm waiting 4 him
Re: Valentines Breakup by ima1(f): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2007
Now that is just mean Macgreat, i pity the girl wey decide say she wan go out with you.
Re: Valentines Breakup by akindayor(m): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2007
mean ko mean ni? embarassed watif i said i dont bliv in feb 14 never had anyway. ok i 'll tell u my story
some1 did dis to me last year val had sex with anoda guy just because we were not togeda on val's day
i was in uk, she in naija it started out as a suggestion ,''baby since u ain't around can i go out wiv my friend on val'' she asked. so as not to be uptight ,kill-joy boyfriend i obliged cos she could do it anyways and i wouldn't know d beta.
Then the following nait comes the serious "i need to tell u sumtin'' kind of line.
u kno d date i went with last nait bla blab bla, we had sex! what? we , had , PLS 4GIVE ME
i-dont-kno-how-it-happened-kinda-shit wit all uncalled for explanations i don wanna talk about now. cry
Re: Valentines Breakup by bollyk(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2007
are u saying u r breaking up with the impotent dude,thats terrible girl
Re: Valentines Breakup by twinkledew(f): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2007
funny story but at least she had the gut to tell you what happened.
Re: Valentines Breakup by DaJunta(m): 1:00am On Feb 21, 2007
bamdil:

@ macgreat

Your post is mainly for stingy people who doesn't want to spend on a valentine's day grin

U dey talk, Wetin u even buy 4 ur babe tongue
Everybody go come nairaland dey talk. Macgreat worked hard 4 any money he spends, so he has 2 spend wisely.
U dont have to spend 2 impress a lady

Pally u just have 2 b yourself smiley wink
Re: Valentines Breakup by teenluv(f): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2010
Well, I guess it a good idea, but unfortunately for my ex dat was exactly what i did to him last val. I rejected all the gift he brought for me and refuse his marriage proposal on val day despite the fact that I knew how much he love and cherish me. I thought i would able to love him back but it was not working and i made him see reasons to why i was calling it a quit with him cos he has the right to know. Its not the end of the world for him anyways, i have also encourage him to look out for another gurl but we are friends now.
Re: Valentines Breakup by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2010
very immature
Re: Valentines Breakup by Dsense(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2010
OP.
So i should be expecting a breakup on this upcoming Val day . , . . . . .Your are totally wrong!
Re: Valentines Breakup by red100(f): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
very inmature. if you want to break up just have the guts to tell her know and no need to wait for 2 more months
Re: Valentines Breakup by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2010
poor thing

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / What Was Your Valentine Gift? / How Would U Handle Betrayal In A 3-yr Relationship? Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.