Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

This Is Where All Your Research And Thesis When To Oh Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Where All Your Research And Thesis When To Oh Students (393 Views)

Lady Does Photoshoot With Her PhD Thesis / Wistar Albino Rats For Your Research And Project Works. / Igbo People Come And Carry Your Daughter Away From Facebook Oh Plss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Where All Your Research And Thesis When To Oh Students by hopeforcharles(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
I saw this pix online and I wept the future if not addressed now is very bleak in all ramifications for Nigeria
Nigeria which way forward?

Re: This Is Where All Your Research And Thesis When To Oh Students by jay2pee(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm... After all my sufferings and late night candles
Re: This Is Where All Your Research And Thesis When To Oh Students by hopeforcharles(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
jay2pee:
Hmmm... After all my sufferings and late night candles
You can see, with these attitude how will we grow idea wise

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form 2017 | Guide And Requirement / A School Of Nursing Where Student Nurses Were Asked To Wash Toilet / Apply FCE Eha-amufu Post UTME Form Online 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.