Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

How To Join Nollywood From Port Harcourt - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Join Nollywood From Port Harcourt (1283 Views)

Do You Wish To Be An Actor? Register To Join Nollywood Practitioners Now / Nollywood From Diaspora / I Want To Join Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Nollywood From Port Harcourt by UDUMUKU: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Are you looking for ways to join Nollywood?, this is your best chance
Empress Media is offering you the chance to be the next movie star.
watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmbsEslGzWU5C3jKAkyZO0w
Re: How To Join Nollywood From Port Harcourt by papapikincomedy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Am. Interested how can I locate you and also I have script that I will like you to look into

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Turns Into 7 Female ‘game Of Thrones’ Characters Using Only Makeup(pic) / Aquaman VS Marvel Movies 2018 / Hustle, The Tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.