Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Hustle, The Tv Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hustle, The Tv Series (1285 Views)

The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? / List Of The Tv Stations Available In Nigeria / Any Fan Of The Tv Show Cold Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustle, The Tv Series by Opiro2000(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hey all.

I've been looking for people who watch "Hustle", the TV series. Anybody here? Can u please come and talk about it? Thanks
Re: Hustle, The Tv Series by sweetberry(f): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2007
oh i used to love it sooooooooo much but then they changed the gang leader from mickey stone to danny blue and it became very boring to me
Re: Hustle, The Tv Series by tocdee(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2008
Hi, i'm on the verge of starting with the first season of hustle. tell me, is it worth it? cos I hate boring series. Need your opinion.
thanks.
Re: Hustle, The Tv Series by odada(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2008
I heard about the series tonite,and from what I have gathered it seems to be chip off the old block from smashing series cheesy cheesy cheesy am going to get the complete 1st season tomorrow so as to satisfy my conscience!!!lets HUSTLE yo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Hustle, The Tv Series by frgy1: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2008
yea. since micky left it has not being as interesting as it use to be
Re: Hustle, The Tv Series by genelogan(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2008
is mickey off hustle?

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Wande Coal? / No Big Brother Africa For Nigeria! / Shutter Island Is Crap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.