Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,317 members, 7,974,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:56 PM

Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! (1359 Views)

Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President / Religion Shouldn't Be Tools To Destroy Tradition, Culture- Gani Adams / How Igbo Leaders Caused Nigeria's Current National Political Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! by oladeebo: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Scientifically igbo is not jew but igbo had jew tradition, custom and culture, many practice Judaism, other Christianity!
but how igbo come in contact to Jew tradition?
This is a serious question that need answer.
let's look into Jew migration.
follow-up!
History of the Jews in Portugal
The history of the Jews in Portugal reaches back over two thousand years and is directly related to Sephardi history, a Jewish ethnic division that represents communities that originated in the Iberian Peninsula (Portugal and Spain).

Jewish populations have existed in the area even before the country was established, back to the Roman era (province of Lusitania ), or even before – an attested Jewish presence in Portuguese territory, however, can only be documented since 482 CE.[1] With the fall of the Roman Empire, Jews were persecuted by the Visigoths and other European Christian kingdoms which controlled the area after that period.

Inquisition
In 1492, Spain expelled its Jewish population as part of the Spanish Inquisition. Tens of thousands of Spanish Jews subsequently fled to Portugal, where King John II granted them asylum in return for payment. However, the asylum was only temporary—after eight months, the Portuguese government decreed the enslavement of all Jews who had not yet left the country. In 1493, King John deported several hundred Jewish children to the newly discovered colony of São Tomé, where many of them perished.

Sao Tome and Principe
From the late 1400s Portugal began settling convicts on Sao Tome and establishing sugar plantations with the help of slaves from the mainland Kongo, former kingdom in west-central Africa, located south of the Congo River (present-day Angola and Democratic Republic of the Congo). According to traditional accounts, the kingdom was founded by Lukeni lua Nimi about 1390
Portuguese arrived in Kongo in 1483

The deported Jew from portugal to Sao Tome in 1492 get in torch to the coastal land of Equatorial guinea and Gabon and Cameroon which around 350 kilometers!
This is where igbo Judaism, Jew's tradition, culture and customs originated from, not igbo were themselves Jew!
oladeebo from Sao Tome and principe.

Re: Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2017
Op, you be mumu! "Igbo is not jew dna". Aboki aturu!
Re: Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! by tsdarkside(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
i tut sao tum was in the carribics....

strange island of the ipobians... grin

their is their biafra....all ipobians should relocate to sao tome and rename it biafra..... grin...problem solved....

they are not getting even an inch of nigeria for biafra....

Re: Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! by oladeebo: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
venai:
Op, you be mumu! "Igbo is not jew dna". Aboki aturu!
Don't easily be defeated, defend your opinion, the controversial Igbo Jew status related to Jew tradition and culture igbo practice, and the root of this is the flee of Jew from Spain to Portugal and the expulsion of Jew from Portugal to Sao tome then the movement of the survival to the interland of Equatorial guinea and Gabon where they come in contact with igbo ancestor who adopted the Jew tradition, contrary to narrate that believe they were Jew come directly from Israel to present day Nigeria, that's not true!

Re: Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! by oladeebo: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
tsdarkside:
i tut sao tum was in the carribics....

strange island of the ipobians... grin

their is their biafra....all ipobians should relocate to sao tome and rename it biafra..... grin...problem solved....

they are not getting even an inch of nigeria for biafra....
Sao tome is not in carrebia it's an highland in golf of guinea!
350 kilometers to Equatorial guinea, that's where Jew was deported to in 1492!

Re: Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! by tsdarkside(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
oladeebo:

Sao tome is not in carrebia it's an highland in golf of guinea!
350 kilometers to Equatorial guinea, that's where Jew was deported to in 1492!

i realy tut it was in the carribics...

i always forget that africa has islands too... wink
Re: Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! by oladeebo: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

i realy tut it was in the carribics...

i always forget that africa has islands too... wink
and igbo is never Jew, their ancestors adopted Jew tradition, no more, no less

Re: Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
oladeebo:

Don't easily be defeated, defend your opinion, the controversial Igbo Jew status related to Jew tradition and culture igbo practice, and the root of this is the flee of Jew from Spain to Portugal and the expulsion of Jew from Portugal to Sao tome then the movement of the survival to the interland of Equatorial guinea and Gabon where they come in contact with igbo ancestor who adopted the Jew tradition, contrary to narrate that believe they were Jew come directly from Israel to present day Nigeria, that's not true!
mumu!, I am not a Jew. I am igbo. I would rather seek for how I am connected or related to a fellow black, and not a white people in far away Europe. Morron, keep giving yourself headaches over igbo matters.
Re: Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! by PFRB: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
So the Jews left the coastal people of Ijaw and Efik to influence Igbos of the hinterland? ? ? ?
You guys should put on your thinking caps.
Re: Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! by oladeebo: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2017
PFRB:
So the Jews left the coastal people of Ijaw and Efik to influence Igbos of the hinterland? ? ? ?
You guys should put on your thinking caps.
stop pls
the Jew from Sao tome crossed to mainland in equatorial guinea, Gabon and Cameroon and met igbo.......the land of igbo!

(1) (Reply)

Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank / ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu / Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.