Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,593 members, 7,888,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pastor Chris Launch Loveworldusa Network - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Launch Loveworldusa Network (407 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Launch Loveworldusa Network by chikachuks1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Exciting plans for LoveWorldUSA, a new evangelical Christian television channel, have just been unveiled by world-renowned television evangelists Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (founder of Believers Love World also known as Christ Embassy) and Pastor Benny Hinn. Telecasts begin across the United States this summer (2017) on the Charter/Spectrum cable In over 10,000,000 households in the US.

As more and more Christian media networks and programs in the United States target a more millennial-responsive, positive-lifestyle audience, LoveWorldUSA is being launched with a decidedly different emphasis. LoveWorldUSA will focus on the fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit and the supernatural demonstrations of God’s miracle-working power and its application to its viewers.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, DSc. DD, founder of the new LoveWorldUSA network, is also president of Believers’ LoveWorld Inc. and of Christ Embassy. As a beloved international pastor, healing minister, teacher, television host, and best-selling author, Pastor Chris exudes a God-given passion for reaching people worldwide, a divine calling he has fulfilled for more than 30 years.

“I’m so excited that Pastor Benny Hinn will be a vital advisor and ministry participant on our new LoveWorldUSA channel,” Pastor Chris said. “He has been a powerful force of Holy Spirit–empowered evangelism and teaching for more than 42 years. His breakthrough Good Morning, Holy Spirit is one of the most influential books of the past three decades, touching my life as a young minister in Nigeria and impacting millions of people around the world. Pastor Benny is also one of the very people alive today who has worked alongside the great pioneers of evangelism and media ministry: Kathryn Kuhlman, Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Rex Humbard, David Mains, Paul Crouch, Lester Sumrall, and more. He has been used to minister the largest healing crusades in history (including audiences of 7.4 million during three nights in India). No one but Pastor Benny Hinn could possibly bring such a wealth of seasoned experience and serve as the bridge between what God has done in the past and what He desires to do right now through the media ministry. And we are pleased he will be doing that for us at LoveWorldUSA!”

“God has miraculously brought Pastor Chris and me together for a time such as this,” Pastor Benny Hinn explained. “It was life changing when we met in October 2016. The more I learned about him, the more I realized that something remarkable was happening in the Spirit. Pastor Chris had already pioneered the first 24-hour Christian satellite network broadcasting from Africa, and expanded to Europe and the United Kingdom.

From the first time he discussed the new LoveWorldUSA channel with me and asked me to be instrumental in advising him and participating as a visible face of the network, I knew God was leading both of us in a mighty way. Just as my beloved friend Dr. Paul Crouch and other great media pioneers were invaluable to me as I was being led to move into television, I’m pleased to be able to share what I’ve learned with Pastor Chris as we begin this new era of his ministry in the United States.”

Pastor Benny Hinn added, “I want to emphasize to all my faithful Benny Hinn Ministries partners that BHM will continue to be a completely separate ministry. This Is Your Day telecasts will continue to feature teaching, miracle service highlights, and interviews from around the world on a variety of networks and stations. But we will now have the added opportunity to appear multiple times a day on LoveWorldUSA.

“BHM’s Atmosphere for Healing Network, with its blend of both classic and new programs, will continue providing 24/7ministry. Our miracle services and partner conferences will be held as always in strategic locations around the globe. And our worldwide ministry outreaches will continue to touch hurting and needy people of all ages.

“I want my partners to know that God has great things in store for us as we move ahead in the coming days. Tune in to LoveWorldUSA on Olympusat cable TV this summer and see the book of Acts come alive!”
http://www.christianityupdate.com/blog/pastor-chris-launch-loveworldusa-network/

Re: Pastor Chris Launch Loveworldusa Network by stancydg: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wao...great move. You know the secret?

He said in one of his teachings when the first love world station was launched(guessing here, cos I don't attend the church, but I listen to his messages)....The Holy Spirit is our secret of success.

That message is titled: Yielding to the Holy Spirit. No wonder the Holy Spirit was mentioned severally in this article.

Papa God is in heaven, Jesus Christ is sitting at the right hand of the Father, only standing every once in a while to applaud us when we do things that make him proud... Guess what? The Holy Spirit is IN US to do awesome things on the earth. He is God IN US...

I am excited.

(1) (Reply)

Standing On The Promises Of God / RCCG: Pastor Adeboye Not Just Spiritual, He Likes James Bond Movies - Son / Prayer Points To Battle Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.