Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest (1910 Views)

Best Second Marriage Matrimony In Kerala / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please come and celebrate with the entire family of buhari as their son Abraham Buhari would be joined together with a popular romancelander, the date isn't fixed yet because we are still awaiting the arrival of baba, would keep you updated as days goes on
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Congratulations in advance.
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by AliasJoice(f): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Congratulations in advance.
Thank you sa, If you want to attend please let me know because it's going to be strictly by invitation
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
AliasJoice:
Ok
children of hate already here
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:

Thank you sa, If you want to attend please let me know because it's going to be strictly by invitation
yes i will love to attend.
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by AliasJoice(f): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:
children of hate already here
lol,enemy of state,i'm a fan
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
yes i will love to attend.
Will reach you when the time comes
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
AliasJoice:

lol,enemy of state,i'm a fan
Okay you are invited
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice,you'll need someone to share all that loot with.Congrats and hml in advance.
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
TGoddess:
Nice,you'll need someone to share all that loot with.Congrats and hml in advance.
Which loots are you talking about, baba doesn't tamper with Nigeria cash
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin cheesy
My country people
Den talku talku
Perambulation

Story story
Story every day cheesy
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
grin cheesy
My country people
Den talku talku
Perambulation

Story story
Story every day cheesy
Children of hate and depression always saying rubbish
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:

Which loot are you talking about, baba doesn't tamper with Nigeria cash
How is our part-time president,the king of london?
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:

Children of hate and depression always saying rubbish
the thing pain am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
TGoddess:
How is our part-time president,the king of london?
Baba just went for medical check up and a little treatment
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
the thing pain am
Jobless ipod yoot
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by kitaatita: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
What does he do for a living? That's the question my father in-law asked.
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:

Jobless ipod yoot
me ipop youth
Jesu olugba la
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
me ipop youth
Jesu olugba la
grin grin grin grin grin
Get out joor, don't go and register for npower, instead you will be following all these ipob miscreants anyhow
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
kitaatita:
What does he do for a living? That's the question my father in-law asked.
What is this one saying
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:

Get out joor, don't go and register for npower, instead you will be following all these ipob miscreants anyhow
cheesy cheesy no way me nshit that buhari is using to brainwash the youth

Olowu maje
I am furthering my studies at the moment grin
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy no way me nshit that buhari is using to brainwash the youth

Olowu maje
I am furthering my studies at the moment grin
Furthering your study 24 hours on nairaland right
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:

Furthering your study 24 hours on nairaland right
no but I am online a lot in the last two month
Cause most things I do is online

I download articles and everything
Plus I am.through with my research proposal , I am just waiting for the result from the university to see if they will approve it

Now what are you doing 247 online grin
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:

Plus I am.through with my reaserch proposal , I am just waiting for the result from the university to see if they will approve it

Am done with everything called school, And I only do come online at night,am always busy at work
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Blackhawk01: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:

Plus I am.through with my reaserch proposal , I am just waiting for the result from the university to see if they will approve it

What's your name?
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:

Am done with everything called school, And I only do come online at night,am always busy at work
same here bro
I am doing a masters program and maybe I may continue to PhD level after that

I am through with the research proposal
Then I will wait to get results of appraisal in mid Sept
Then move to literature review
Data collection, data analysis, result presentation etc

It takes two years to complete a proper research thesis
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

What's your name?
sunshineG grin
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
same here bro
I am doing a masters program and maybe I may continue to PhD level after that

I am through with the research proposal
Then I will wait to get results of appraisal in mid Sept
Then move to literature review
Data collection, data analysis, result presentation etc

It takes two years to complete a proper research thesis
Okay, success to you, but don't deal with ipob miscreants
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Blackhawk01: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
sunshineG grin

Oruko e gangan undecided
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:

Okay, success to you, but don't deal with ipob miscreants
thanks bro, wish the same with your marriage
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies Are So Mean - Photo / How To Have S3x With A Girl That Is Sleeping / Should You Pee Before Or After Sex? An Expert Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.