Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,745 members, 7,915,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest (1938 Views)

Best Second Marriage Matrimony In Kerala / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Blackhawk01: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:

Don't quote the name
I will remove it now

TD is a nice name tho, me likey. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oruko e gangan undecided
hope you saw it
Why did you ask
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:

Baba just went for medical check up and a little treatment
You mean your Nigerian hospitals are substandard
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
thanks bro, wish the same with your marriage
Thanks patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
TGoddess:
You mean your Nigerian hospitals are substandard
Pdp spoilt our health system so you don't expect baba to go there, he's already working on that
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Blackhawk01: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
hope you saw it
Why did you ask

Just wanted to know. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:

Pdp spoilt our health system so you don't expect baba to go there, he's already working on that
You're as dumb as your dad.

I didn't mean that.sad
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Buharison: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2017
TGoddess:
You're as dumb as your dad.

I didn't mean that.sad
You are as dumb as your Lord and saviour nnamdi cownu, stop commenting on my thread if you just want to insult baba
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

TD is a nice name tho, me likey. wink
kk what is your name smiley
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Blackhawk01: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
kk what is your name smiley

Rola smiley
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Rola smiley
full name Surnname and other names
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Blackhawk01: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
full name Surnname and other names

[quote author=sunshineG post=59439880][/quote]

Thanks smiley
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk01 post=5943984.[/quote] kk nice names
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Thanks smiley
are you on fb
Or is that the names you use for fb
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Blackhawk01: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
are you on fb
Or is that the names you use for fb

Why don't you search and find your answer wink
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Why don't you search and find your answer wink
hmm already done that
I have seen one person but I don't know if it is you
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Blackhawk01: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
hmm already done that
I have seen one person but I don't know if it is you

Don't remember opening an account with any of those names grin cheesy. Definitely not me. wink
Re: Buhari Son To Be Joined In holy matrimony Soonest by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Don't remember opening an account with any of those names grin cheesy. Definitely not me. wink
kk
So you are not on fb ?
If you are give me your fb id . if you want?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Quick Mouth Action From A Hot Teen / Cooking Is Not A Woman's Responsibility In Marriage, How True? / Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.