Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Unik Articles: Iyke Oriaku - Please Stop Speaking Against Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unik Articles: Iyke Oriaku - Please Stop Speaking Against Men Of God (1170 Views)

Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unik Articles: Iyke Oriaku - Please Stop Speaking Against Men Of God by Unikempire(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2017
Iyke Oriaku the revivalist of the end time who's based in Port Harcourt and is troubling the demons and wicked powers at all times has once again rise up to dish from his wealth of knowledge to all. This time around he talks about the speaking against of men of God that many believers are fond of doing these days. Below is his post about the subject matter unedited. Though the post is lengthy take your time to read it till the end, remain blessed in Jesus name.
PLEASE, I WANT TO USE THE NAME OF GOD TO BEG MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE GETTING IT WRONG BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE SANITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST...
We are not more holy than the God that has kept Papa E.A Adeboye...
We are not more wise than the God that has kept Bishop David Oyedepo...
We are not more perfect than the God that had kept Pa Wale Oke ...
It is God that has kept pa Anselem Madubuko ...
It is the same God that is keeping Rev Dr Una Ukpai ...
They might not be perfect, but God has kept them till now...
We are less than 50years and have not pastored a church for 20years...
We have not held a leadership position with thousands and million of people under us...
The only thing we have are Facebook friends and fans and followers and few members or branches of our churches ...
We have not conquered the beasts of Ephesus...
No matter how righteous we have become or how zealous we are to see revival or see sanity in our time, it is dangerous not to see the grace of God on our fathers of faith ...
If we see the kind of money they have seen, we might not still be carrying............ Read the full article at http://www.unikempire.com.ng/2017/08/Unik-Articles-Iyke-Oriaku-Please-Stop-speaking-against-men-of-God.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Now Partners With Church / Dishonest And Ignorant Paxonel. Calling Him Out. / Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.