Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,915 members, 7,876,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

.... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven".... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven".... (348 Views)

The Saints Are Not Going To Be Judged / There Will Be Sex In Heaven! / Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven".... by dadexcel: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
For my Christian brothers, please I need clarification on this... Today's topic in RCCG sunday school talked about heaven and those that are already there.... Some of whom include dead saints of Old, prophets etc. My question is , based on what PAUL said in first thess 4 where he stated that at the trumpet sound the dead in Christ would rise first before we that are Holy at the time will meet them in the sky and we will finally join our saviour in heaven. So I need to know, if the dead saints are presently in heaven, who are the ones that will rise first at the trumpet sound.....
Re: .... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven".... by LOVEGINO(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
My dear I ll jst advice u to read the positive part of the bible (be good to those that deserve it, and also fix any morda fvckers where they belong). anything outside that na story.
Re: .... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven".... by wtfcoded: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lollzz
Ask oga Google
Re: .... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven".... by Peacefullove: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: .... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven".... by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Mar 08
dadexcel:
■ For my Christian brothers, please I need clarification on this... Today's topic in RCCG sunday school talked about heaven and those that are already there.... Some of whom include dead saints of Old, prophets etc.
■ My question is , based on what PAUL said in first thess 4 where he stated that at the trumpet sound the dead in Christ would rise first before we that are Holy at the time will meet them in the sky and we will finally join our saviour in heaven. So I need to know, if the dead saints are presently in heaven, who are the ones that will rise first at the trumpet sound.....
They lied to you. There is nobody in Heaven(Eternal Reward) or Hell(Eternal Damnation). All of the prophets of Old, without exclusion, remain in their graves, sleeping, to this very day, waiting for the time of the resurrection, like the other righteous men of old, including the followers of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Paul is still in his grave to this day, waiting for Jesus Christ to return and judge even him. The resurrection will happen for them all when Jesus Christ returns. That is what Jesus Christ taught His followers. No one is allowed into Heaven(Eternal Damnation) or Hell(Eternal Damnation) until after Jesus Christ has first returned and judged His flock. undecided

So, these people who tell you that there are people already in Heaven or in Hell(in the Kingdom of God) are liars and scammers who only seek to steal from you using the name of God. undecided
Re: .... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven".... by Zaheertyler(m): 5:31am On Mar 08
Elijah went to heaven
Enoch went to heaven
Not familiar with Moses
Jesus too went to heaven
Not familiar with Abraham
They are 24 in number
The rest will be reincarnated and will try again
Till they learn their lessons
Re: .... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven".... by paxonel(m): 5:57am On Mar 08
dadexcel:
For my Christian brothers, please I need clarification on this... Today's topic in RCCG sunday school talked about heaven and those that are already there.... Some of whom include dead saints of Old, prophets etc. My question is , based on what PAUL said in first thess 4 where he stated that at the trumpet sound the dead in Christ would rise first before we that are Holy at the time will meet them in the sky and we will finally join our saviour in heaven. So I need to know, if the dead saints are presently in heaven, who are the ones that will rise first at the trumpet sound.....
the bible uses a lot of figure of speeches just like parables that needs interpretations.
Here are the interpretation of the statement TO MEET THEM IN THE SKY.

To humans back then in bible days as at the time that scripture was documented, they usually see the sky as heaven, not knowing that beyond the sky there is a vacuum space.

The question now is, what is heaven actually, is heaven the sky?
The answer is no!

Heaven is right inside our spirit.

2 Corinthians 6:16 .....for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

So, when that scripture says TO MEET THEM IN THE SKY it actually meant TO MEET THEM IN OUR SPIRIT.

what is our spirit?
Our spirit is that faith we have in Christ that we will be resurrected immediately we die.
Now, resurrection takes place hear on earth.
So, all those old prophets you mentioned HAVE ALL BEEN RESURRECTED and they are still alive today with us, here on this earth.
Meaning, they have met with us, not in the sky but hear on earth is the real sense.

This is the full interpretation of the scripture 1 thes 4

(1) (Reply)

Holiness And Eternity With God Are Inseparable / Why God Never Exist / God's Program For Jesus' Second Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.