Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Islamic Talk: - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Talk: (19815 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Talk: by abdkabir(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2007
@MrPataki

Kindly verify if the death of the Man u mentioned (May he rest in peace) was in the last Hajj?

As regards the "contradiction" you mentioned, Allow me shed some light

The recommendation that hunting isn't permitted within the boundaries of the Haram is such that should be respected by both intention and action. As such, none is expected to go to the haram with the intent of Hunting . Nonetheless, in situations that the presence of an animal poses a threat to human being (Snakes, Scorpions, Mosquitoes, Rabies infected Dog and other potentially dangerous animals.), then one is permitted to confront such a threat.

The provision of this exceptal condition(being able to kill dangerous animals) is to allow for flexibilty in the act of worship.
Re: Islamic Talk: by mukina2: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2007
i forgot the one that should have been the first pillar .
the shahada sad

i'll post it here neways

there is no God but Allah and MUhammad (saw) his messenger
Re: Islamic Talk: by shahan(f): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2007
mukina2:

there is no God but Allah and MUhammad (saw) his messenger

Now this is interesting - long awaited. May I ask if this "Allah" is the same God that the Biblical prophets knew as the LORD God of Israel?
Re: Islamic Talk: by abdkabir(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2007
Allow me shed some light on the Meaning of "Allah".

Simply put , Allah is the arabic denomination for God(One true God). If we to go into the derivation of the word i guess it could the translated to Al-LLAH which would mean (The Lord) or (The GOD). "THE" in this case expressing the definitiveness of "GOD". Many at times, some people seem to confuse Allah for a different God. Indeed there's no truth in this. The word Allah predates Muhammad. Actually words of the same family as Allah like (Allaha) can be traced to many ancient texts be it with Christian or Atheistic inclinations. I guess it's worth noting that the arabic bible uses the word Allah to denote God as well.

Rejoinder to the Rejoinder grin
Apologies @ Shahan, i guess the answer to your Question is Yes.
Re: Islamic Talk: by shahan(f): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2007
@abdkabir,

Your rejoinder may well be suited to Islamic thinking, but it does not answer my question. Thanks all the same.
Re: Islamic Talk: by mrpataki(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2007
abdkabir:

@MrPataki

Kindly verify if the death of the Man u mentioned (May he rest in peace) was in the last Hajj?

As regards the "contradiction" you mentioned, Allow me shed some light

The recommendation that hunting isn't permitted within the boundaries of the Haram is such that should be respected by both intention and action. As such, none is expected to go to the haram with the intent of Hunting . Nonetheless, in situations that the presence of an animal poses a threat to human being (Snakes, Scorpions, Mosquitoes, Rabies infected Dog and other potentially dangerous animals.), then one is permitted to confront such a threat.

The provision of this exceptal condition(being able to kill dangerous animals) is to allow for flexibilty in the act of worship.

No it was two hajjs ago!

As to your clarification, I can't but laugh a bit. You mean aside from the method of stoning eachother to death at Mecca, you are always visited by snakes, rabies infected dogs etc.

So much for this Mecca sef!
Re: Islamic Talk: by mukina2: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2007
@shahan what of malik
tell him i miss him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Talk: by mukina2: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2007
MARRIAGE IN ISLAM.

Islam, unlike other religions is a strong advocate of marriage. There is no place for celibacy like, for example the Roman Catholic priests and nuns. The prophet (pbuh) has said "there is no celibacy in Islam.

Marriage is a religious duty and is consequently a moral safeguard as well as a social necessity. Islam does not equal celibacy with high "taqwa" / "Iman". The prophet has also said, "Marriage is my tradition who so ever keeps away there from is not from amongst me".

Marriage acts as an outlet for sexual needs and regulate it so one does not become a slave to his/ her desires.

It is a social necessity because through marriage, families are established and the family is the fundamental unit of our society. Furthermore, marriage is the only legitimate or halal way to indulge in intimacy between a man and a woman.

Islam takes a middle of the road position to sexual relations , it neither condemns it like certain religions, nor does it allow it freely. Islam urges us to control and regulate our desires, whatever they may be so that we remain dignified and not become like animals.

The purpose of Marriage.

The word "zawj" is used in the Qur'an to mean a pair or a mate. In general it usage refers to marriage. The general purpose of marriage is that the sexes can provide company to one another, love to one another, procreate children and live in peace and tranquility to the commandments of Allah.

* Marriage serves as a means to emotional and sexual gratification and as a means of tension reduction. It is also a form of Ibadah because it is obeying Allah and his messenger - i.e. Marriage is seen as the only possible way for the sexes to unite. One could choose to live in sin, however by choosing marriage one is displaying obedience to Allah.

Marriage is "mithaq" - a solemn covenant (agreement). It is not a matter which can be taken lightly. It should be entered into with total commitment and full knowledge of what it involves. It is not like buying a new dress where you can exchange it if you don't like it. Your partner should be your choice for life. One should be mature enough to understand the demands of marriage so that the union can be a lasting one. For a marriage to be valid certain conditions must be met.

1) consent of both parties.

2) " Mahr" a gift from the groom to his bride.

3) Witnesses- 2 male or female.

4) The marriage should be publicized, it should never be kept secret as it leads to suspicion and troubles within the community.

Is Marriage obligatory?

According to Imams Abu Hanifah, Ahmad ibn Hanbal and Malik ibn Anas, marriage is recommendatory, however in certain individuals it becomes wajib/obligatory. Imam Shaafi'i considers it to be nafl or mubah (preferable). The general opinion is that if a person, male or female fears that if he/she does not marry they will commit fornication, then marriage becomes "wajib". If a person has strong sexual urges then it becomes "wajib" for that person to marry. Marriage should not be put off or delayed especially if one has the means to do so.

A man, however should not marry if he or she does not possess the means to maintain a wife and future family, or if he has no sex drive or if dislikes children, or if he feels marriage will seriously affect his religious obligation.

The general principle is that prophet (pbuh) enjoined up in the followers to marry.

He said "when a man marries, he has fulfilled half of his religion , so let him fear Allah regarding the remaining half." This hadith is narrated by Anas. Islam greatly encourages marriage because it shields one from and upholds the family unit which Islam places great importance.

Selection of a partner:

The choice of a partner should be the one with the most "taqwa" (piety). The prophet recommended the suitors see each other before going through with marriage. It is unreasonable for two people to be thrown together and be expected to relate and be intimate when they know nothing of each other. The couple are permitted to look at each other with a critical eye and not a lustful one. This ruling does not contradict the ayah which says that believing men and women should lower their gaze.

- The couple, however are not permitted to be alone in a closed room or go out together alone. As the hadith says "when a man and a woman are together alone, there is a third presence i.e. shaitan.

- There is no concept of courtship in Islam as it is practised in the west. There is no dating or living in defacto relationship or trying each other out before they commit to each other seriously. There is to be no physical relationship what so ever before marriage. The romantic notions that young people often have, have proven in most cases to be unrealistic and harmful to those involved. We only have to look at the alarming divorce rate in the west to understand this point. e.g. the couple know each other for years, are intimate, live together and so on yet somehow this does not guarantee the success of the future marriage. Romance and love simply do not equal a everlasting bond between two people.

Fact: Romance and love die out very quickly when we have to deal in the real world. The unrealistic expectations that young people have is what often contributes to the failure of their relationship.

- The west make fun of the Islamic way of marriage in particular arranged marriage, yet the irony is that statistically arranged marriages prove to be more successful and lasting than romantic types of courtship.

This is because people are blinded by the physical attraction and thus do not choose the compatible partner.

Love blinds people to potential problems in the relationship. There is an Arabic saying: which says "the mirror of love is blind, it makes zucchini into okra". Arranged marriages on the other hand, are based not on physical attraction or romantic notions but rather on critical evaluation of the compatibility of the couple.

This is why they often prove successful.

Consent of parties.

There is a halal arranged marriage and a haram one. It is OK to arrange marriages by suggestion and recommendation as long as both parties are agreeable. The other arranged marriage is when parents choose the future spouse and the couple concerned are forced or have no choice in the matter.

One of the conditions of a valid marriage is consent of the couple.

Marriage by definition is a voluntary union of two people.

The choice of a partner by a Muslim virgin girl is subject to the approval of the father or guardian under Maliki school. This is to safeguard her welfare and interests. The prophet said "the widow and the divorced woman shall not be married until she has consented and the virgin shall not be married until her consent is obtained. The prophet did revoke the marriage of a girl who complained to him that her father had married her against her wishes.

The husband/wife relationship.

-The wifes rights - the Husbands obligations.

(1) Maintenance

The husband is responsible for the wifes maintenance. This right is established by authority of the Qur'an and the sunnah. It is inconsequen tial whether the wife is a Muslim , non-Muslim, rich, poor, healthy or sick. A component of his role as "qawam" (leader) is to bear the financial responsibility of the family in a generous way so that his wife may be assured security and thus perform her role devotedly.

The wifes maintenance entails her right to lodging, clothing, food and general care, like medication, hospital bills etc. He must lodge her where he resides himself according to his means. The wifes lodge must be adequate so as to ensure her privacy, comfort and independence.

If a wife has been used to a maid or is unable to attend to her household duties, it is the husbands duty to provide her with a maid if he can afford to do so. The prophet is reported to have said: The best Muslim is one who is the best husband.

(2) "Mahr "

The wife is entitled to a marriage gift that is her own. This may be prompt or deferred depending on the agreement between the parties. A marriage is not valid without mahr. It does not have to be money or gold. It can be non-material like teaching her to read the Qur'an. " Mahr" is a gift from the groom to the bride. This is the Islamic law, unlike some cultures whereby the brides parents pay the future husband to marry the daughter. This practice degrades women and is contrary to the spirit of Islam. There is no specification in the Qur'an as to what or how much the Mahr has to be. It depends on the parties involved.

(3) Non-material rights.

A husband is commanded by the law of Allah to treat his wife with equity, respect her feelings and show kindness and consideration, especially if he has another wife. The prophet last sermon stresses kindness to women.

The wife obligations - the Husbands rights.

One of the main duties of the wife is to contribute to the success and blissfulness of the marriage. She must be attentive to the comfort and wellbeing of her husband. The Qur'anic ayah which illustrates this point is:

"Our lord, grant us wives and offspring who will be the apples of our eyes and guide us to be models for the righteous"

The wife must be faithful, trustworthy and honest she must not deceive her husband by deliberately avoiding contraception. She must not allow any other person to have access to that which is exclusively the husband right i.e. sexual intimacy. She must not receive or entertain strange males in the house without his knowledge and consent. She should not be alone with a strange male. She should not accept gifts from other men without his approval. This is meant to avoid jealousy, suspicion and gossip. The husband possessions are her trust. She may not dispose of his belongings without his permission.

A wife should make
herself sexually attractive to her husband and be responsive to his advances. The wife must not refuse her husband sexually as this can lead to marital problems and worse still - tempt the man to adultery. The husband of course should take into account the wifes health and general consideration should be given.

Obedience.

The purpose of obedience in the relationship is to keep the family unit running as smoothly as possible. The man has been given the right to be obeyed because he is the leader and not because he is superior. If a leader is not obeyed , his leadership will become invalid -Imagine a king or a teacher or a parent without the necessary authority which has been entrusted to them.

Obedience does not mean blind obedience. It is subject to conditions:

(a) It is required only if what is asked from the wife is within the permissible categories of action.

(b) It must be maintained only with regard to matters that fall under the husband rights.
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2007
@Mukina

Salam Sister. Barka Jumuah.

May reward you abundantly
Re: Islamic Talk: by mukina2: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2007
Babs i'll send you a mail
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2007
Salam sister,

Hope you are doing great?

I am still looking forward to receiving your mail.

May Allah continue to be with you and increases your knowledge.

Maa Salam
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2007
@Mukina

Salam sister.

I received your wonderful post. It was very kind of you. Hope you are doing great?Alhamdulillah.

I have mailed you a comprehensive mail too.

May Allah be with you, guide you and protect you and your household, and likewise all muslims that have been kindling the light of Islam through various methods of Dawah. The Light which is Islam that unbelievers have tried in so many ways to extinguish but each time they do so, Allah re-kindles it. Allah is the Greatest.

Maa Salam
Re: Islamic Talk: by mukina2: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2007
salaam Babs

thanks for the mail cheesy
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2007
mukina2:

salaam Babs

thanks for the mail cheesy

You are welcome. cheesy
Re: Islamic Talk: by belloti(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2007
Brothers and Sisters, we thank God for his mercies. And thank you for the postings
Re: Islamic Talk: by BlackMamba(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2007
I'll love to know more about Islam but will rather hold on to my [b]AK [/b]to protect my liberty against the so called "fanatics" that abound in Islam. It's just so unfortunate that the so called "fanatics" that are often blamed for most religious violence has wrestled controlled of the Muslim world that even reasonable Muslims are scared to condemn these stupid violence. Often blaming "fanatics" for these violence is not enough. I'll rather hold on to my [b]AK [/b]until reasonable Muslims take control of their religion.
Re: Islamic Talk: by mukina2: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2007
BlackMamba:

I'll love to know more about Islam but will rather hold on to my [b]AK [/b]to protect my liberty against the so called "fanatics" that abound in Islam. It's just so unfortunate that the so called "fanatics" that are often blamed for most religious violence has wrestled controlled of the Muslim world that even reasonable Muslims are scared to condemn these stupid violence. Often blaming "fanatics" for these violence is not enough. I'll rather hold on to my [b]AK [/b]until reasonable Muslims take control of their religion.

meaning?
Re: Islamic Talk: by BlackMamba(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2007
Meaning? Talk is cheap. I'll love to see more Mukinas openly discourage Islamic violence in Naija. Desecration or no desecration. We have a justice system, even if not perfect.
Re: Islamic Talk: by mukina2: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2007
i am not a nigerian cheesy
fanatics are the ones that make all of us look bad sad
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2007
BlackMamba:

Meaning? Talk is cheap. I'll love to see more Mukinas openly discourage Islamic violence in Naija. Desecration or no desecration. We have a justice system, even if not perfect.

Thank you sir. Your wish has been granted. We are already working on that. Lots of awareness and enlightenment programmes are now being put in place e.g, seminars, coming together of Islamic organisations, lectures, etc in order to differentiate between Islam and Terrorism or rather Violence.
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2007
The Duties of Brotherhood in Islam

Know that the contract of brotherhood is a bond between two persons, like the contract of marriage between two spouses. For just as marriage give rise to certain duties which must be fulfilled when it is entered into so does the contract of brotherhood confer upon your brother a certain right touching your property, your person, your tongue and your heart – by way of forgiveness, prayer, sincerity loyalty relief and considerateness.

In all, this comprises eight duties which will be taken one after the other.

1. The first duty is the material one.

God’s Messenger (saw) said:

Two brothers are likened to a pair of hands, one of which washes the other.

He chose the simile of the two hands, rather than the hand and the foot, because the pair are of mutual assistance towards a single aim. So it is with two brothers; their brotherhood is only complete when they are comrades in a single enterprise. In a sense the two are like one person. This entails a common participation in good fortune and bad, a partnership in the future as in the present moment, an abandonment of possessiveness and selfishness. In thus sharing one’s property with one’s brother there are three degrees:

The lowest degree is where you place your brother on the same footing as your slave or your servant, attending to his need from your surplus. Some need befalls him when you have more than you require to satisfy your own, so give spontaneous, not obliging him to ask. To oblige him to ask is the ultimate shortcoming in brotherly duty.

At the second degree, you place your brother on the same footing as yourself. You are content to have him as partner in your property and to treat him like yourself, to the point of letting him share it equally.

At the third degree, the highest of all, you prefer your brother to yourself and set his need before your own. This is the degree of the faithful and the final stage for those united in spiritual love.

Self- sacrifice is one of the fruits of this degree. Tradition tells how a sufi fraternity was slanderously misrepresented to one of the Caliphs, who ordered their execution. Now one of their number was Abu’l Husayn al-Nuri, who ran forward to the executioner so that he might be the first to be put to death. Asked why, he replied: “I wish that my brothers rather than I should have that moment to live.

This, to cut a long story short, was the cause all of their lives being saved.

If you do not find yourself at any of these stages in relation to your brother, then you must realize that the contract of brotherhood is not yet concluded in the Inner. All that lies between you is a formal connection, lacking real force in reason or religion.

Each time two people are in company together, the dearer to God is he who is kinder to his comparison.
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2007
May Allah in His infinite mercy make our brother well, grant him good and sound health (Amin)

Invocations for visiting the sick

As'alullahal 'Azeema Rabbal 'Arshil 'Azeemi an yashfiyaka

I ask Almighty Allah, Lord of the Magnificient Throne, to make you well, (Recite seven times in Arabic)

The reward for visiting the sick

When a man goes to visit his sick Muslim brother, he walks along a path of Paradise until he sits, and when he sits, he is cloaked in mercy. If he comes in the morning, seventy thousand angels shower praises upon him until evening and if he comes in the evening, seventy thousand angels shower praises upon him until morning.

Invocations of the terminally ill

Allahum-maghfirli warhamni walhiqni birrafeeqih a'la

Oh Allah, forgive me and protect me and grant me the supreme consort

Supplications to say before sleeping

Cup your palms and blow gently into them and then read:

Bismilahir Rahmanir Raheem. Qul Huwallahu Ahad. Allahus-Samad. Lam yalid wa lam youlad. Wa lam yakullahu Kufuwan Ahad.

"In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Say: He is Allah (the) One. The Self-Sufficient Master, whom all creatures need. He begets nor was He begotten and equal to Him is not any one.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. Qul a'udhu birabbil falaq, Min sharri ma khalaq. Wa min sharri ghaasiqin idha waqab. Wa min sharrin naffa-thaati fil 'uqad. Wa min sharri haasidin idha hasad.

'In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak, from the evil of what He has created and from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness and from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots, and from the evil of the envier when he envies"

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. Qul a'udhu birabbin naa, Malikin naaas, Ilaahin naas. Min sharril waswaasil Khanaas. Alladhi yuwaswisu fee sudoorin naas. Minal jinnati wan naas

"In the Name of Allah, the Moast Gracious, the Most Merciful. Say: 'I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind, the king of mankind, the God of mankind, from the evil of the whisperer who withdraws, who whispers in the hearts of mankind, of jinn and men"

Then pass your hands over as much of your body as you can reach, beginning with the head and the face. Do this three times

Allahu la Ilaha Illa Huwal Hayyul Qayyoom. La ta'khudhuhu sinatun wa la naum, lahu ma fissamaawaati wa ma fil ard, man dhal ladhi, yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi idhnihi, ya'lamu ma baina aideehim wa ma khalfahum, wa la yaheetoona bishai'im min 'ilmihi illa bima shaa'a, wasi'a kursiyuhus samaa-waati wal ard, wa la ya'ooduhu hifzuhuma, wa Huwal 'Aliyyul 'Azeem.

"Allah! There is no God but He. The Ever Living, the One who sustains ands protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what happens to them in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His knowledge except that which He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2007
Salam,

Invocation to say if you wake up at night

La Ilaha illallahul Wahidul Qahharu, Rabbus Samaawaati wal ardi wa ma bainahumal Azeezul Ghaffaru.

There is no God but Allah, the One, the Victorious, Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, the All-Mighty, the All-Forgiving

What to say if you wake up from a bad dream

A’udhu bikalimaati iahit taammaati min ghadabihi wa ‘iqaabihi, wa sharri ibaadihi, wa min hama-zatish shayaateeni wa an yahdurun

I seek refuge in the Perfect Word of Allah from His anger and His punishment, from the evil of His slaves and from the taunts of devils and from their presence.

What to do if you have a dream

Spit to your left (three times)

Seek refuge in Allah from the devil and from the evil of what you have seen (three times)

Do not speak about it to anyone

Turn over on your other side

Get up and pray if you desire to do so.

Maa Salam
Re: Islamic Talk: by mukina2: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2007
Thanks my brother wink
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2007
U r welcome intelligent and charming sister

wink wink
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2007

Continuation on the brotherhood of Islam

The second duty is to render personal aid in the satisfaction of needs, attending to them without waiting to be asked, and giving them priority over private needs.

Here too, there are different degrees, as in the case of material support

The lowest degree consists in attending to the need when asked and when in plenty, though with joy and cheerfulness, showing pleasure and gratitude.

A muslim in the early days would see to the maintenance of his brother’s wife and children for forty years after his brother’s death, attending to their needs, visiting them daily and providing for them from his wealth so that they missed only the father’s person; indeed they were treated as not even by their father in his lifetime. It was known for a man to go regularly to the door of his brother’s household and enquire:

‘Have you oil? Have you salt etc

This is how brotherhood and compassion are shown. If a man does not manifest compassion towards his brother in the same degree as to himself, then there is no goodness in it.

In short, your brother’s need ought to be like your own, or even more important than your own. You should be on the watch for times of need, not neglecting his situation anymore than you would your own. You should see that he does not have to ask, nor reveal his need to appeal for help. Rather should you attend to it as if you did not know that you had done so. You should not see yourself as having earned any right by virtue of what you have done, but rather count it a blessing that he accepts your effort on his behalf and your attention to his affair. You should not confine yourself to satisfying his needs, but try from the start to be even more generous, to prefer him and put him before relatives and children.

Part of complete compassion is not to partake in solitude of delicious foods, nor to enjoy alone an occasion of happiness; rather should the brother’s absence be distressing and the separation sad.
Re: Islamic Talk: by buluti(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2007
@ babs787 who is your brother? can you please define.
Re: Islamic Talk: by babs787(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2007
@buluti

What does brother mean to you?
Re: Islamic Talk: by buluti(m): 6:06am On Apr 01, 2007
In an exam am sure you answer a question with a question? Thats really intelligent.

Its not mandatory to answer my question, you guys are supposed to be teaching and enlightening on Islam, you can ask me another question you hear. The islamic definition of the word "brother" seems to require rocket science.
Re: Islamic Talk: by 4Play(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2007
All these talk about Islam and you haven't talked about Jihad yet grin What is Islam without Jihad grin

These are the kind of issues you should be talking about-http://jihadwatch.org/
Re: Islamic Talk: by mukina2: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2007
we are going there .

its step by step
Re: Islamic Talk: by osegwu(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2007
Can you hold my hand?

Still me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Any News On when we are to start Fasting? / An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) / Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.