Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) (904 Views)

How A Girl With Yeast Infection Deliberately Let A Man Give Her MouthAction / Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Share your thoughts

Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by Josephjnr(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2017
The answer would have been NO but to avoid problems as an African man,I will say,YES.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by Josephjnr(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2017
But wait o. Waiting that guy wen keep face like say sleep the worry am picture the do for here?
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by gabinogem(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2017
No...as long as he stays faithful & resist all the temptations that comes from them(female friends).
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2017
No. But he should be careful the way he relates with them so he won't have issues with his wife.
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by jessysmart11: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Nah not really giving up but he should give them some space .
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Why will he keep them?
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Josephjnr:
But wait o. Waiting that guy wen keep face like say sleep the worry am picture the do for here?
that Guy Is About To Get Married And He Is Asking Because As A Handsome Guy, He Has Gat Alota Female Friends

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by Draei: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Give up? No buh reduce the communication
and everything to the minimum level.
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2017
grin

Uummm...what if his allegedly "female friends" are his side biichez? angry

U know men are full of coded msg for their harlots undecided So yes, he better avoid them like HIV and face his marriage life.
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Yes. Same goes for the married lady.
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by vivypretty(f): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2017
if d man can't especially those female friends that have been giving him signal before he got married I hope it is ok if d woman doesn't give up her male friends too

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by femolacqua(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2017
No, but all the closeness should be on a down low.
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by Martin0(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2017
This is crap to me,having a girlfriends is nothing to me personally.
What really matters here is how you are made to
feel whenever your guy hangs out with a female
friend.
For example:
• Does your lover go to an effort to make you feel
safe and loved at all times, and never give you
reason to doubt his loyalty?

These are what should be checked not your lover having girlfriends his flocking with..

I have as much as hundreds of girlfriends till date and it never ruined my relationship then...
We were both comfortable with it,except for our decision to separate and that separation was to save our feauture..

Ladies should step-up please.
Try to know what you people want in a relationship.
I wonder what having girlfriends has to do with your relationship,and you both claim to love each other.
If you both love each other as you said and loyal,having girlfriends and boyfriends is nothing for both partner's..
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Hell no!

Before the wife came along,those female friends were there. He didn't have any romantic feelings for them then,why would he develop any for them now that he's married?

Y'all need to evolve yo!. A male and a female can be friends without romantic or sexual feelings springing up.
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by AuroraB(f): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2017
People are so hung up on the 'a guy and lady can't be MERE friends' ish sha undecided
The level of this belief is startling.
One might refuse marrying a guy and the guy understands, they remain friends even after the guy marries. What am I even saying sad
If he wants to stop or reduce communication, the heck undecided
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by internationalman(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2017
He should as well give up his sisters bcoz he's marrying holy Mary.
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by lilmax(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
it depends on the couple

if he doesn't give up his female friends , it means he's comfortable with his wife's male friends
Re: Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
No

(1) (Reply)

Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret / 7 Secrets About Men Most Women Don’t Know - N0 1, 2 And 6 Are Just So True / Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.