Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,656 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB (881 Views)

Biafra: ‘I Am Ready To Join IPOB, But...’ — Rochas Okorocha / Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution / Middle Belt To Join IPOB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by taguafuo: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dear Charly,
I respect you sir. you are my hero. You sir, showed me that if you stand firm and resolute and believe, you can achieve anything you want to achieve.
We belong to the same constituency in Oguta sir. Your late father was my inspiration. Your father inspired me to believe you can be the best in whatever you put your heart to.
In the midst of mediocrity that was Nigeria, your dad showed me you can distinguish yourself per excellence. In a civilised society, your dad's work would be meticulously studied.
Sir, why I write is to tell you Nigeria is not working. For 56 years we have been trying to make it work. it is not working.
My children have dual nationality, they are disappointed and dismayed anytime they visit Nigeria but they love Africa because they love Oguta.
Sir, you are highly needed in IPOB. Your influence is highly needed sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by Josephjnr(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kukukukuku! I laugh in Biafra.
Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by stevnwigw: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kanu a prophet afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by ESDKING: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Charley boy is confused.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by taguafuo: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hope it is now clear to uncle charley boy that Nigeria is a hopeless case. Please he is highly needed in IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by DonXavi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
I guess his experience lately Nigerian forces has taught him a lesson. He should quickly join the Biafra train before it leaves him behind
Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by taguafuo: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thank God, nothing bad happened to Uncle Charly. You are a hero to my kids, please stay safe.
Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
birds of the same farther
Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by pazienza(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lol! Afonjas can have Charley boy.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by taguafuo: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
front page please
Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
taguafuo:
Dear Charly,
I respect you sir. you are my hero. You sir, showed me that if you stand firm and resolute and believe, you can achieve anything you want to achieve.
We belong to the same constituency in Oguta sir. Your late father was my inspiration. Your father inspired me to believe you can be the best in whatever you put your heart to.
In the midst of mediocrity that was Nigeria, your dad showed me you can distinguish yourself per excellence. In a civilised society, your dad's work would be meticulously studied.
Sir, why I write is to tell you Nigeria is not working. For 56 years we have been trying to make it work. it is not working.
My children have dual nationality, they are disappointed and dismayed anytime they visit Nigeria but they love Africa because they love Oguta.
Sir, you are highly needed in IPOB. Your influence is highly needed sir.

Abeg stop it we don't need efulefus in grat IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by NobleAngell(f): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
As a professional protester abi? Nigerians will gladly donate him to IPOB. They need all the help they can get
Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by taguafuo: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Abeg stop it we don't need efulefus in grat IPOB.

We need his input in IPOB. Charly Boy is very influential.
Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by harriet412(f): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dream on cheesy
Re: Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB by taguafuo: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Aba To Get 24/7 Power Supply In 5 Months / Why Has Kwankwanso Not Visited Or Donated Anything To Benue Flood Victims? / Recent update on Certificate Racketeering by UNN and AIFCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.