Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

There Is No Payment Looiking For Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Payment Looiking For Girls (637 Views)

Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! / Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? / Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Payment Looiking For Girls by 22okezie: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
HI YOU ALL GUYS
I JUST HAVE TO PUT IT ACROSS TO YOU ALL THAT DOES NOTHING BUT THINK ABOUT GIRLS DAY AND NIGHT THAT THERE IS NO JOY DERIVABLE IN IT. YOU SHOULD HAVE TO KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING DOING GIRLS ARE THE PEOPLE TO LOOK AFTER YOU FRONT AND THE NEXT DOORS OF LIFE. BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE GIRLS AS YOUR PRIORITY, I BET TO YOU THAT U WILL WHOLESOMELY BE MESSED UP
MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OUR WE CONCENTRATE AND SO THAT WE CAN MAKE OUR JOBS THE STARTING LIMIT OF GIRLS GETTING OUT OF OUR WAY
Re: There Is No Payment Looiking For Girls by madlady(f): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
^ I think I agree undecided if I have got your meaning correctly embarassed
Re: There Is No Payment Looiking For Girls by Ben13: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
It's like none of the babes agreed to your proposal. tongue
Re: There Is No Payment Looiking For Girls by tai2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2010
Lawl!
Re: There Is No Payment Looiking For Girls by mike4livechosen: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2010
my guy i think u are right but has a girl refused ur proposal

(1) (Reply)

Luv Drunkie / I Need To Hear From You / Relationship (blood Engagment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.