Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,930 members, 7,883,248 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) (35807 Views)

Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) / Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) / Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
None of the above.
Doesn't live here.
I am lucky grin
For those living with cranky landlords, it sucks wink
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Xerox01(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
RichDad1:
The one that check the waste bin regularly..
Shoprite nylon, pizza packs, new electronics and gadgets packs ; my brother , your house rent is about to be increased.
cheesy wink cheesy
chooo, this one carry weight mehn
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by ststyreal(f): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
sonnie10:
The one that gives you quite notice almost every two days
grin grin grin grin chaiiii
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
RichDad1:
Shoprite nylon, pizza packs, new electronics and gadgets packs ; my brother , your house rent is about to be increased.
cheesy wink cheesy

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by moorevic(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
My own landlord is not including among them, but the man likes acted crazy at most atimes some days.
Nna na wa oo
You sef no go clear road make others see type
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Didn't find mine up there o.

A woman but surprisingly, she has no issues at all. Of course doesn't live with us so maybe that's why.. Very understandin' & calm.

I think i'm startin' to have feelings for her sef. undecided
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by nelson212(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
My own landlord is not including among them, but the man likes acted crazy at most atimes some days.
Ur landlord most see this post. I will personally make it happen. U think I dont know u abi??
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
What about the one that becomes your enemy when you delay house rent for a week?
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by RIPEnglish: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
nelson212:

Ur landlord most see this post. I will personally make it happen. U think I dont know u abi??
go and told him.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by CaptainFM1: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please write also for Tenants pls.... smiley 10 types of Nigerian Tenants

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Osasmd: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
RichDad1:
cheesy wink cheesy
Lol..haba!! Which kind of landlord be that one..
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
CaptainFM1:
Please write also for Tenants pls.... smiley 10 types of Nigerian Tenants
One that will think by renting the house he is doing the landlord a favour
One that will not pay his biĺs and will pit the landlord into debt
Tenants of South eastern origin
Tenants that always have to be chased before paying rent an biĺls
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
RichDad1:
cheesy wink cheesy
That na E.O.P o
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by kayceeD2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
bbbabes:
I am a Landlord, but you won't believe
Truth
Coz u just said landlord not landlady
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
The one that's always watching you and won't talk having it in mind to send you out after you use up your money

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Fidelismaria: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:

lol

rip English indeed
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Craigbrown4076: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
U Don really murder English RIP ENGLISH
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by oluspicy: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
The one that will ask you for your rent for buying Ileya or Xmas ram, even when your rent is not due.

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mine is number 3

Stingy Nonchalant Landlord
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
9;THE ONE THAT DON'T ANSWER GREETINGS TO IF YOU WEAR NEW CLOTHES.
10; THE ONE THAT EYE YOUR WIFE WHEN SHE TIES TOWEL.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by princessayesha(f): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I take God name beg you cry please spare me I am writing exams cry
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Joecruise(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
the force is strong with this one
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by ShoBabba(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
My Benin landlord na another case. U pay before use. I mean u pay for September in August or else u are served d quit notice
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by RIPEnglish: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
princessayesha:

I take God name beg you cry please spare me I am writing exams cry
what?
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Obodo999(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
bbbabes:

I don't believe you because you have boobs and pvssy
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by mosexcellency(f): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
The one that doesn't care about d number of squatters in his house... e.g, my landlord

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
bbbabes:

I believe you Bae...
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
smellingmenses:
sad
I smell afonjas want to hype thier yollywood stars with this ,
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Paretomaster(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
I don't even know my landlady, just a voice over The phone.. ...
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Laughing my ass out grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by chukzyfcbb: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
How about those landlords that don't see their tenants in 2yrs leaving the affairs to an estate manager!
Na that type sure pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu / Current Price Of Roofing Sheets, Building Materials In Lagos, Rest Of Nigeria / Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.