Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) (35885 Views)

Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) / Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) / Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by ibawon(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
bbbabes:
I am a Landlord, but you won't believe
You mean landlady smiley
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by tomtech12(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
RichDad1:
The one that check the waste bin regularly..
Shoprite nylon, pizza packs, new electronics and gadgets packs ; my brother , your house rent is about to be increased.
cheesy wink cheesy

lol... u get am... they are so annoying.. i dey always package anything like that for black nylon then throway for dustbin... Mehn.. funny Landlord.. they will be like... so u dey chop this things abi.. Lol..
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by midehill(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2017
the one that can knock on my door any fucking time
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by awuf2008: 12:53am On Aug 18, 2017
I am a landlord and I am very cool with my tenant, Infact you hardly know who own the house amongst us.

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Jusome: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2017
9. the one that collect money and refuse to clear NEPA outstanding bill

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by saydfact(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0: come and tell me about your Landlord ooh abi na u be the landlord wey dey chase all female tenant.. lol grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Martin0(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2017
saydfact:
Martin0: come and tell me about your Landlord ooh abi na u be the landlord wey dey chase all female tenant.. lol grin grin

Aaaaagringrin
I see ugringrin

I live in the bush ooogrin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by saydfact(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Aaaaagringrin
I see ugringrin

I live in the bush ooogrin
= see this 'BUSH MAN' grin grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Martin0(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2017
saydfact:
= see this 'BUSH MAN' grin grin grin

Hahahahah yes ooogringringrin Confirm bush mangringrin

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by IRALIFE(f): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2017
None of the above.
Rather, we have a Landlord who collects a ridiculous rent as opposed to what is attainable in the area and will still say thank you when you pay.
A Landlord who makes sure to buy you and family a big loaf of bread whenever he is visiting.
A Landlord who allows you use his property for business and still ask how it is going without collecting anything extra.
A Landlord who apologises for any inconveniences when they have to prepare for a celebration in the compound.
A kind, considerate and caring Landlord and his wife.
May God continue to bless you Daddy E.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by ayaba(f): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by BenZyncla(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lol: This is funny. Different Landlords with their interesting Olympic staunts wink

Would you consider acquiring your own genuine and affordable property/land to become a LandLord yourself so people can talk about you too? See our signature for more details...
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by lindytania(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
RIPEnglish:
My own landlord is not including among them, but the man likes acted crazy at most atimes some days.
english RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu / How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / Current Price Of Roofing Sheets, Building Materials In Lagos, Rest Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.