Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (63513 Views)

Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Jabioro: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
millik:

haha

our presido is now a tourist centre

me too, I wan go London go see our president,

Lalasticlala, abi u no go go?
I beg carry me join body.. if to put me as luggage.. I dey our presido dey sick me dem me visa. oooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by ajepako(f): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Na bible be that? I thot its GEJ..... Who's next.......Oyedepo, Apostl Suleiman, TbJosh, Okonkwo, Oyaaaa

Make l add Bobrisky , Fayose and FFK.... grin grin grin grin grin

At least Bobrisky tweaking will be useful for something grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by loverrr(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Hmm! Buhari, is the first Nigeria/foreign President
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Mrvyktor(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

For saying the truth...

Employing his children in the ministry, when he dies hes going to will the church to his children

This brother has info
Tell me more

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Antichristus: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why would these church leaders not ask Buhari to resign on health grounds? Gone are the days of Olubunmi Okogie (Roman Catholic) and Bolanle Gbonigi (Anglican) who "called a spade, a spade." These days, what we have are stomach infrastructure church business tycoons.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by yaki84: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunmsg:
I am waiting patiently for Fayose and FFK to dispute this visit. They will call the picture Photoshop or say it was taken 5 years ago. They will even Photoshop a Facebook page with the picture and date it 5 years ago to deceive fellow wailers. Buhari's recovery will continue to give them serious headache.
the book bubu dey look so, wetin e mean abeg?

Dont tell me bubu no dey hear again o, baba ade dey write wetin him wan tell am n bubu dey read am.

My fellow nigerians awa president is now in a deaf mode.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by talebearer123: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:
let me ask you a question;

Did he visit Buhari or not?

Yes he did.
In your comment you said Men of God too are now going to London to visit the President like the Politicians.

I just want to correct the notion. Politicians went solely becsuse they wanted to see Buhari. Adeboye has a preaching at his london Church. He just took the advantage to visit the president.

Thats the difference.

Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by MizAijay(f): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
millik:

haha

I can like to go too o...I'm sure some schools will soon organise excursion to visit the president in London.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Shame on pastor Adebayo. I knew that the sudden appearance of Obasanjo and Osinbajo is his book lunch was pregnant and this is the result. Shame on Adebayo for shamelessly joining the media fallacies.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Ademoore07(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
deflover:
these useless pastors keep selling us cheap

Your father must be useless angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by paradigman(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am a Buhari supporter without apology. I pray daily for his full recovery not only as our President, but because I also have a aged father and I am looking forward to a healthy elderly living.

However, if his health status becomes an impedance to the well being of Nigeria as a nation, I think he should resign honourably. The issue is where do we draw the line.

The situation is made complex by the sociopolitical arrangement and the likely distortion this will be about in the polity.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Thank God the president is still alive.

Check my signature for beautiful and affordable window blinds
Good job
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pastor Adeboye should wait for protest
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Ayibaba1: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Daddy Adeboye is actually tall o, he seems to be of the same height with Mr. Buhari.
Get well soon mr. president, God has mission for you to accomplish in Nigeria, and until it is done, you are not going anywhere.
I may not really like you as before, but that will not blind me from the fact that you have a plan to execute, and I believe the plan is God's.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Shafiiimran99: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Slymonster:
That is what buhari should have done...There are alot of great men in Nigeria to wipe that sickness off..Forget those Muslim pride oo.. Health is bay.

lol is he reading the Bible or Koran or pastor adeboye book copy?

The distance between buhari body and his hand through the cloth he is wearing,tells alot..
Nothin is more terrible than c ignorance in action
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by delli(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
millik:

haha

Even me wan go o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by meliziz12(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
I laughing Greek,well Buhari got to repent,but come ohh will this man come back and rule 160 mil people again,if I am him I will resign in honor,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Izonpikin: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunmsg:
I am waiting patiently for Fayose and FFK to dispute this visit. They will call the picture Photoshop or say it was taken 5 years ago. They will even Photoshop a Facebook page with the picture and date it 5 years ago to deceive fellow wailers. Buhari's recovery will continue to give them serious headache.
it's not about fayose or FFK ,it's about you being foolish as not to know that our leaders have locked you and other zombies down in a state of foolishness and pettiness. .. angry

fFK and fayose are both rich and not suffering what the common man like yourself is going through ..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Ikenna240(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mr buhari is a very tall man ooh!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by indoorscholar(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thought he could raise the dead, but can't heal the President.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by iamtardey: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
where will you like to visit this break?

Me : Lets go to London and see buhari
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by mutbas: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
nice one visit
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Organs(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Criminal man of devil that sold our country to the northerners using his stooge osibanjo and occultic pastor...

Very sure he's gonna will the church to his children

Bros, the person wey pass you pass you, nothing you can do about it. Suck it up and live with it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by bams2999(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Baba Buhari want to Christianilazies Nigeria
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by stolaonipekun: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
John 3:16
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by vigasimple(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Most people may not know that Pastor Adeboye is older than Buhari, at least with 'official age' and you can see the difference in their look even though Buhari is very sick.

If Buhari look at himself in the mirror and a sincere man, he will resign but I think his record as a military coupist suggests otherwise, more like an opportunist.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by abali29(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
This man never well
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Kiakia(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
millik:

haha

London is now the headquarters of Nigeria, or more appropriately put, the new capital of Nigeria. The President receives emissaries and dignitaries at Abuja House, London. Nigeria is doomed as a country. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by talebearer123: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Antichristus:
Why would these church leaders not ask Buhari to resign on health grounds? Gone are the days of Olubunmi Okogie (Roman Catholic) and Bolanle Gbonigi (Anglican) who "called a spade, a spade." These days, what we have are stomach infrastructure church business tycoons.

By your your moniker any of your comment about the church cant be surprising. grin

Now back to your Question.

I think asking the President to resign is out of his duties as a Man of God. He could advise him privately to resign and take care of his health but doing it publicly is like seeking attention. A man of God like Adeboye is Wiser and bigger than that becos he needs no unnecesary attention the one he has already is enough. What does he gain by being radical about it.

Do you know if he has already done that? Not everything he discussed with Buhari would be known to every one around.

If Christians are been treated as Second Class citizens becsuse ot their religion. Then a true man of God would stand up and make his objection known publicly. Thats where they have the duty to speak openly for the Church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Am very sure that doctor will make buhari to become robort if we force them.our president will be using charger before .attending any meeting.bubu don't forget your charger in London ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.