Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,514 members, 7,965,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:59 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (63582 Views)

Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Criminal man of devil that sold our country to the northerners using his stooge osibanjo and occultic pastor...

Very sure he's gonna will the church to his children
iyaf told you to stop smoking that leaf, now see what you've caused..... ur brain is now on auto-mumu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by awa(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunmsg:
I am waiting patiently for Fayose and FFK to dispute this visit. They will call the picture Photoshop or say it was taken 5 years ago. They will even Photoshop a Facebook page with the picture and date it 5 years ago to deceive fellow wailers. Buhari's recovery will continue to give them serious headache.

Seunmsg,

The narrative about your Buhari has gone pass Fayose and FFK commenting or not commenting anything, most people are only saying he should come back to Nigeria and resume work.

The nation is more than one person and not about his recovery or not.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Siscooh: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
BreezyCB:
Buhari qo give him life to Christ
I see that coming and he will cross carpet to Christianity and many will follow. God will be glorified and the purpose of all that happened will be seen. I am in dreamland!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by julioralph(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
OK.

Errr, errm, with all due respect sir, I do hope you raised the case of the lady pastor in your church who was murdered by 'peace loving' extremists in Abuja
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by toyota3(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
origima:

When no member of ur linage has occupy kindred meeting chairman before so will u no how leadership works? Foooool
ur still a kid chatting with ur cheap ass itel phone... no one insulted the president or even mentioned u.. but as an unfort
unate almajiri that u are u had to insult.. gullible piece of trash
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by AMUNSI23(f): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Me too am preparing to meet baba at London if they can allow me to see him,the mayor of London.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
I hope buhari tapped healing anointing with that handshake!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Ebenezerk2: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why can you establish a Church and will it to your children as well? Rubbish
CROWNWEALTH019:
Criminal man of devil that sold our country to the northerners using his stooge osibanjo and occultic pastor...

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by AyPearl(f): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
$200 Bitcoins available for sales at # 365 per $. Call / SMS / WhatsApp me on 07068244214 to make your purchase.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Kendroid: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Adeboye 75years
Buhari 73years
isn't our Lord wonderful??

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Gkay1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mr President need to repent before he will die, give your life to Christ Mr President.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by dokiOloye(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunmsg:
I am waiting patiently for Fayose and FFK to dispute this visit. They will call the picture Photoshop or say it was taken 5 years ago. They will even Photoshop a Facebook page with the picture and date it 5 years ago to deceive fellow wailers. Buhari's recovery will continue to give them serious headache.
So,d emphasis now is whether Buhari can stand up and take pictures, not if he's fit to rule?
Na wa for una oo.
U wey de talk like this no fit appoint a Buhari to manage ur backyard poultry farm.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Elbowroom: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Siscooh:

I see that coming and he will cross carpet to Christianity and many will follow. God will be glorified and the purpose of all that happened will be seen. I am in dreamland!!

You are funny. That ain't gonna happen. You want apostasy law to fall on Bubu abi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by LockDown69(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is he now a politician? and the second pic, hope he gave him a Bible as a gift.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by LockDown69(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You need Jesus bro.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Royals1st: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunmsg:
U are sick and u need medical attention like ur sick president I guess u don't have a family to look after that why u don't A from B
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Meritocracy: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
OritaIbadan:
This is good
FFK come and deny this one too and tag it photoshop.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
I guess that's an Arabic bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by jonnytad(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Shame on pastor Adebayo. I knew that the sudden appearance of Obasanjo and Osinbajo is his book lunch was pregnant and this is the result. Shame on Adebayo for shamelessly joining the media fallacies.

Shame on you for bigotry...... you sha don't wanna admit the obvious.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Sallam01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Be strong my president
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Tecno66: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
This baba shoe sef. Those days we dey call them bogida. Meanwhile, on paper, Adeboye senior PMB but looking at them e be like say PMB lie for him age o. Thats a type of corruption o.
todaynewsreview:
Pastor Enoch A Adeboye on a courtesy visit to President Mohammed Buhari today 18th August, 2017 at the Abuja House, London, United Kingdom.

He will be ministering tonight at a special program of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, U.K.

More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/08/pastor-adeboye-visits-president-buhari.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Weldone Pastor Adeboye...this is where a man of God makes the difference...

Not like those who did not have conscience who want the president to die..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by talkless07: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunmsg:
YES ooooo the president recovery already giving them sleepless nights...ha ha!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by enimooko: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
millik:

haha

our presido is now a tourist centre

me too, I wan go London go see our president,

Lalasticlala, abi u no go go?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by enimooko: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Royals1st:

U are sick and u need medical attention like ur sick president I guess u don't have a family to look after that why u don't A from B
Confine yaself to the dustbin of history
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Eteka1(m): 2:55am On Aug 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

i pity you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by mathy2p2: 5:53am On Aug 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Is obvious you are blind , who is the occultic pastor? The fire of God will burn ur mouth soon
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2017
mathy2p2:

Is obvious you are blind , who is the occultic pastor? The fire of God will burn ur mouth soon
Is it the same fire I carry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.