Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,830 members, 7,930,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

3LACK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3LACK's Profile / 3LACK's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by 3LACK: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
I don't blame her, I blame OP, and others who takes what she says seriously.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: #bbnaija6: Whitemoney Not Straightforward, Pretends – Angel by 3LACK: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Ezehillary:
Our youth prefer naked more than clothing if not why will angel still be on the show by now
Don't you yourself prefer naked more than clothing? If you really don't want naked you'd stay away from BBN just like my self
Celebrities / Re: Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show by 3LACK: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
cruise!!!
Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija: 'someone Is Going To Die In This House' - Liquorose by 3LACK: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
I hate people that have nightmares concerning other people 0

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Man Who Stole Phones In Peggy Ovire's Boutique Caught On CCTV (Video) by 3LACK: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
SniperSmurf:
If they track the phones IMEI they go catch him. Thieves everywhere o...
Lol you're so naive, as if they don't change IMEI anymore or abi thieves don't bury phones for months or even years before they start using....Baba die it
Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija:"stay Focused On The Game, You Can Talk About Love Later"-yousef To Saga by 3LACK: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
FACT!!!
Celebrities / Re: Orezi Slams Saga Over His Behaviour, Following Nini’s Disappearance by 3LACK: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damn niggar!
This Mofo fit do 2-0 las las
Politics / Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? by 3LACK: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Behold the most confused people in the world. If you are so in love with being slaves to Fulani then why are you killing each other and destroying your own local economy in the SE today?

You want Fulanis out of ala Igbo totally and are willing to kill and destroy yourselves for that. Yet tomorrow you have no qualms being sidekick to Fulani as VP.

To call you lot a confuaed joke is to insult others who deserve that tag.
Why you gotta bring up something so irrelevant to the topic? Nigga the whole Nigerian state is bleeped up so stop making it seem it's a northern thing, cos off course we know how the ipob are fucking up their pple down there...So think b4 u spew rubbish you pig
Politics / Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? by 3LACK: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Behold the most confused people in the world. If you are so in love with being slaves to Fulani then why are you killing each other and destroying your own local economy in the SE today?

You want Fulanis out of ala Igbo totally and are willing to kill and destroy yourselves for that. Yet tomorrow you have no qualms being sidekick to Fulani as VP.

To call you lot a confused joke is to insult others who deserve that tag.
Politics / Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? by 3LACK: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
They re talking about influential not geographical voting strength olodo.

Tinubu has more political patronage in north than Atiku. I can list alot of Tinubu long term allies in north even in Atiku state
List and stop spitting rubbish. I'm from Atiku's state and I assure you if you are talking about influence even Buhari and Tinubu combine wouldn't top Atiku...who know Tinubu in the north.

You better don't talk bout election sef cos Atiku would woop dat bitches ass flawlessly any day anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by 3LACK: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
seguno2:

Like Tiwa and Wizkid of that year
Ashwr Baba...Dats why I don't take celebrities online rants seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Without Igbos Nigeria Will Not Survive. by 3LACK: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Who gives a F**k?

Na una dey sit at home now...lmao
your prolly home and broke rn sef

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: LORDLAMBA Has Been Arrested For Fraud By The EFCC After Making This Skit by 3LACK: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
no be old news be dis
Celebrities / Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by 3LACK: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
So na cruise dis ones use us catch

42 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by 3LACK: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Teni need am too

No body_shaming

103 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: “D*ck Is Good…” – Eva Alordiah Advises Ladies by 3LACK: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Damn...
Eva used to be the dopest female rapper o, now she's a dheek activist Wonder what happened...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari: Pantami Crying During Sermon: VIDEO by 3LACK: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmaxx:
Nonsense! angry
ARRANT Nonsense brother!!
Phones / Re: Tecno Spark 8 With A Different Camera Bump by 3LACK: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
wtf
Helio p22, 2gb Ram, 64gb Rom Are we in fcking 2016??

1 Like

Phones / Re: Tecno Spark 8 With A Different Camera Bump by 3LACK: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
wtf
Helio p22, 2gb Ram, 64gb Rom Are we in fcking 2016??

4 Likes

Education / Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by 3LACK: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
WTF is flat
Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija: “i’m In The Mood To Knack Someone” – Angel Kiss Cross Aggressively by 3LACK: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
I hope those her shameless parents are seeing their daughter
TV/Movies / Re: Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) by 3LACK: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
All this 1 yr endorsements for hype
Celebrities / Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by 3LACK: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
shatap!! Ion know the real story but you're LOUD ASF

108 Likes 7 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Is Partying Hard And Twerking With Her New Big Bumbum In Ghana by 3LACK: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2021
one n only AFRICAN BAD GAL
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Is Partying Hard And Twerking With Her New Big Bumbum In Ghana by 3LACK: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SHE LOOKS DIRTY
If she's dirty, I just wonder what tha fck you are
smh...poor man talk

4 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Just In: 2baba Japa From Home To Escape Marriage Crisis, Annie Goes Berserk by 3LACK: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Annie no dey try jare

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Mary J @ 50 Posed Nude On The Beach by 3LACK: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2021
photographers dey see stuffs sha grin

1 Like

Education / Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by 3LACK: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
I wonder just how many strokes made that...

No be just Headmaster oga even if you are the president you dare not do that to my child whatsoever, not to talk bout such stupid reason...Arrant nonsense
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3LACK: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2021
crazymommy:
This life sha...you cannot predict emotions and feelings....

Wetin this cross and jaypaul see for saskay sef??

Facially she is just above average.......

Body wise,she is just there...

Intelectually,she is just average

Social life- just average

Adventure - below average..

If it was ladies like Maria,Erica,nengi, mercy etc....I would have understand...

I guess it is a case of,if the desirable becomes unavailable then the available becomes desirable...

Even jaypaul and cross looks more attractive facially then her despite that they are males.......
I bet u look like ass...how u gon be dragging your fellow babe?

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3LACK: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Demnan:
Yousef actually said he wants to find love on the show
Everyone says everything before entering the house and finding out it's some diff sh*t entirely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.