Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,939 members, 7,876,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria (11927 Views)

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by TayoD(m): 2:20am On Jul 24, 2007
@donnie,

Every tree which the Lord God hath not planted shall be uprooted.
And thank God for His endless mercy in uprooting the tree of deception of unverified miracles from NTA. Keep uprooting my Lord!
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by donnie(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2007
Do not decieve yourself local cahampion. We have more reach now than ever before. We are on TBN daily and LCN broadcasts our programs 24/7 all around the world.

You haven't seen anything yet. Such opposition is good for ministries that are beloved of God. That is the necessary ingredient for promotion.
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by denex: 2:12am On Jul 26, 2007
You will still be banned from Nigeria.

Even if you're on DSTV, you will be banned by NBC.

Usher: "Pastor, Pastor, this man has been colour blind for 46 years. But as you gave out the anointing, people around him began to notice he could recognise different colours."

Pastor: "you could not differentiate colours before. But now you can. What colour is my tie?"

Miraclee: Blue

Pastor & Congregation: Halleluyah

The above is a model of a typical unverifiable miracle. And they will claim that people witnessed somebody that was colour-blind get healed.
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by TayoD(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2007
@donnie,
o not decieve yourself local cahampion. We have more reach now than ever before. We are on TBN daily and LCN broadcasts our programs 24/7 all around the world.
The last I checked, CNN is seen all over the world. Does that make the network of God? Osama is more popular than any preacher, while Al Qaeda is the most popular organisation in the world! If we go by your doctrine of popularity equates to godliness, then these folks must be saints!
Let me share a scripture with you in Romans 11:9 - And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them: So can you see that what appears to be a sign of prosperity could as well be a snare. Blinded by what you think is success, you may just end up missing God becuase of your theology that success means godliness.

You haven't seen anything yet. Such opposition is good for ministries that are beloved of God. That is the necessary ingredient for promotion.
So Christ died for your ministry abi? Don't you realise that Paul mentioned that the focus must be on the man before the ministry? When the man's life is questionable, his ministry to others will be questioned -1 Timothy 4:16. It is the rightful questioning of his ministry that makes his audience ask that his miracles be verified. Is this too much to ask? What have they got to hide to now run away when the light is shined on you? Why are you afraid of the light? Didn't the scriptures say whatsoever is made manifest is light? What is Oyahks and co hiding to now resist the shining of light as the scriptures declare?

Like I said before, the uprooting has only begun and it is all a matter of time. In the mean time, you can keep flattering yourself and setting yourselves up as did Jim Baker! Remember PTL club?
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by Kuns: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2007
These miracles are staged to keep people under the spell of belief. Which is good for the church and their colonial slave masters, who have spell bounded our people with the white magic of Christianity.

Now that the truth is coming out people need to align themselves with the reality that they have been lied too.

Africans believe in the cauasians religion more than the cauasians themselves. This is mental slavery.

The time as come for our people to wake up and realize that there are being lied too, we must search again and not be afraid to go pass the Greek and Rome times this is where the truth is.
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by blueiyke(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2007
"I welcomed it. The question is miracle at whose instance. Everything is all set before the cameras. Nigeria is the only country I see miracle happen instantly. If you go to civilized countries you won’t see this. That is another extreme because they have conquered the environment. I welcome the ban, it is not a mark of true religion but false utopia. I didn’t say that I don’t believe in miracles. I do. My existence itself is a miracle."
Father Gabriel Osu

The reverend said that Nigeria is the only country he sees miracles happen instantly. Well, if the bible is true at all, then all of the miracles of Jesus happened instantly. No go come.

Besides, if we can understand and explain miracles, then they are no longer miracles. Geniune miracles should be beyond our understanding.

My two kobo.
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by donnie(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2007
What an interesting combination of unbels; and TayoD fits in perfectly among them.

What a pity.
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by TayoD(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2007
@donnie,

What an interesting combination of unbels; and TayoD fits in perfectly among them.

What a pity.
I don't mind being found in the midst of unbels who know they need the Lord. However, when an unbel now preaches "another gospel" while speaking "christianese" and your Pastor has the guts to validate his ministry, then you guys are in trouble.

Isn't it pathetic. The lost claiming to show others the way of salvation. When the blind lead the blind, na gutter be that! Thanks to Oyhaks, many are falling straight into the ditch through the leading of T.B. Joshua.

The issue here is simple. Please verify your miracles so you can stay on the air. Here is Jesus, whom you claim to follow verifying His miracles in Matthew 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. 4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

A servant is not greater than his master, unless of course jesus is not the Master una dey follow!
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by donnie(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2007
TayoD:

@donnie,
I don't mind being found in the midst of unbels who know they need the Lord. However, when an unbel now preaches "another gospel" while speaking "christianese" and your Pastor has the guts to validate his ministry, then you guys are in trouble.

Isn't it pathetic. The lost claiming to show others the way of salvation. When the blind lead the blind, na gutter be that! Thanks to Oyhaks, many are falling straight into the ditch through the leading of T.B. Joshua.

There they go again; as usual, speaking without hearing from God. Where is the ditch? please somebody ask this man where he is refering to as 'ditch'. Is it the kingdom of God that he clarly introduces every where he goes, or the miracles he helps God 's people recieve freely without charge for which many of you penticostals charge consultaion fees without even delivering the good. You have been decievd and you are seeking to decieve others as well.

TayoD:

The issue here is simple. Please verify your miracles so you can stay on the air. Here is Jesus, whom you claim to follow verifying His miracles in Matthew 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. 4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

A servant is not greater than his master, unless of course jesus is not the Master una dey follow!

The issue is by far deeper thatn what you seem to understand. That is why you talk like an unbeliever. Even Chris Okotie was quoted to have said he is against such a  bann. At least he has enough spiritual sense to know it is totally anti Christ. Please help me ask these penticostals whether if Arch Bishop Idahosa  were around, they would dare say or do such things.

The man would have walked up to aso rock and asked Obj to abolish such a law with immediate effect. But these so-called penticostals are dancing around with unbels speaking blasphemies and calling it Word.

It is only for a time. Remember, It ws God's wish for Jesus to be crucified but those who did so were not guiltless. In the same way, it is not by their hands that these miracles were removed from local TV stations but i can promise you that when the Lord is ready, He will change things and you TayoD will be alive to see it come to pass. Mark my words.

Lastly, before i go, let me correct some of your wrong teachings. From the scripture you quoted:

but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Notice he did not ask him to go show himself to Pilate or his council of chiefs or to some physician or some other unbel but to the priest. Look at you. See who is being fooled. Fighting the course of satan and thinking you are representing God. You ask us to go present ourselves before unbels. God forbid. We are to declare to them the truth of the gospel with signs following. It is a ministry, not a show. If they want to know, let them come to those meetings the right way and verify for themselves. If after they see they still don't believe, it is their own trouble not ours.
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by OMDBaby(f): 1:10am On Sep 28, 2007
i just want to chip in something very important.miracles happen every day in our lives.our waking up from sleep is the greatest miracle.
being blind isn't a curse from any where.for every child is brought into this world for a purpose and of which we will fulfil before we live.
there are lots of blind pple who are gifted with great talents that does with eyes cant do.every person has his own gift from God.
having miracles televised has already removed the glory from God and placed on the PASTOR.
we don't need to attend any healing school to get miracle it is the property of God and only comes from God if by his design for you its to happen else just give him praise and do everything possible to look beyond your disabilities which goes beyond being blind,deaf,dumb or whatever.
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by DRFS: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2009
Well the ban of miracles in nigerian televission seems to me as a good move into civilization, iam a nigerian but base in bradford united kingdom, in the case of miracles and some mystic and spiritual phenomenal issue iam an expert on them. my education and trainning qualification includes, doctaral in clinical psychology, doctoral in parapsychology, doctoral in metaphysics, member of rosicrucian order or popularly known as amorc, high degree member of marternist order, taoist master, fung shui master, shinto devotee and so on. one thing i want to point out here is when someone is making an absolute statement he/she must have absolute knowledge. before nigerian goverment taking this absolute action there must be an absolute enquirey and investigations. the so call pastors in nigeria have use the chance of unevolve souls in nigeria to make money and name all build in false religion and faith.How can nigerians think outside the box when their leaders are masters of the box. can a blind man lead a blind man? there are three mode of living in this universe, one mode of ignorance, two mode of passion, three mode of goodness. So the whole majority of nigerians are living in the mode of ignorance, which is better to be a goat than to live your life in this mode. Iam not pointing out that miracles never exist, it does exist but nigerian havn't experince one yet. the pastors in nigeria use some hypnotic induction to their church members and the fall on the groud others will shout wow miracles, but in the civilized country it is called hypnotherapy but in nigeria it is a miracle, when an educated man is reading a letter wrote in a book or pices of paper, to an uneducated person he performing a miracles or even a magic. nobody dies a natural death in nigeria without suspecting the brothers or sisters been responsible for their death. nigerian when are we going to think outside the box. when shall we stop living in a day dream and face reality. in nigeria when you had that somebody studing or practicing occult science, oh my God the will said their bible told them "suffer not the witch to live". but without tracing who wrote that their bible, is this my bible wrote by truly early christains or by the greedy roman empire? only for their bussiness of christainity to succide. they burn the witches, magician, mystic, alchemist , as well as spiritual and occult library only for their business to spreed and generate more money for them. even till this 21 century stupid nigerian are still buliding there faith on a religion which form its fondation with blood shed, hatred and envy. they even send their amry to distroy even temple of solomon. Nigeria please my people be wise and get up search for the truth, for only truth can serve you from this mode of ignorance.

DR FRED SUMMERS NWOKIE. MSC.D, PSY.D, PARA.PSY.D, FRC.
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by donnie(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
The 'DR' you have there is it for real?
I am really concerned cos you seem to be confused and in need of serious help.
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by nuclearboy(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2011
Resurrected!

You cannot hide a light on a hill. What are they hiding? We accept that Miracles happen BUT government said if you wish to televise or advertise Miracles, provide names and addresses of the recipients. Then the authorities/society can check and verify you performed a REAL miracle. How difficult is that IF YOUR MIRACLES ARE REAL? Note that a verified miracle advertised by government will bring muslims/atheists/doubters into your congregation. William Branham did that. Why can't you if you are telling the truth? Why?

[size=18pt]Government did NOT BAN Miracles on TV.[/size] They only said they will verify ALL televised miracles. So why did the miracle workers" run away IF they knew their miracles were true?
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by SirJohn(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2011
nuclearboy:

[size=18pt]Government did NOT BAN Miracles on TV.[/size] They only said they will verify ALL televised miracles. So why did the miracle workers" run away IF they knew their miracles were true?

[size=15pt]SIMPLE![/size]
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by KunleOshob(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2011
nuclearboy:

[size=20pt]GBAM GBA GBOSA[/size]

Maybe Pastor Joe can explain grin and that silly girl called mabell should not come here and say they still air Atmosphere for faith which is a totally different charade from Atmosphere for miracles that was taken off air becos they could not verify the so called miracles they claimed to be performing there/
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by kenpaam: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2011
The devil is really busy. Fighting a battle thats already won. Jesus is thesame today and forever. If you like open thousands of thread on pastor chris, he is still moving on. He is not aware you exist sef.
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by mabell: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
KunleOshob:

[size=20pt]GBAM GBA GBOSA[/size]

Maybe Pastor Joe can explain grin and that silly girl called mabell should not come here and say they still air Atmosphere for faith which is a totally different charade from Atmosphere for miracles that was taken off air becos they could not verify the so called miracles they claimed to be performing there/

The truth is bitter
AFF is not different from AFM
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Re: The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria by KunleOshob(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Mabell
So how come they don't air the so called miracles on local channels any more?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / How Many Souls Escaped The 'Hell' Fire Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / Eating Meat On Good Friday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.