Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,190 members, 7,947,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

A - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A (9240 Views)

A Working Class Lady In Need Of A True Friendship From A Good Guy / I Need A Cool Girl For A Date And Friendship / I Am Looking For Classical Decent Sugar Mummy For Fun And Friendship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A by ugodaniel(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2007
i wonder wat da beef is all about
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A by OmoEko1(f): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2007
ugodaniel:

i wonder what da beef is all about
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
there is no beef ohhhhhhh, only that this pysco guy was just seeking attention from the wrong person
Re: A by kitaun(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2007
Too many sick people on Nairaland. . .who cares? Uneasy lies d head that wears d crown!!
Re: A by OmoEko1(f): 12:58am On Mar 12, 2007
kitaun:

Too many sick people on Nairaland. . .who cares? Uneasy lies d head that wears d crown!!
including you
you are part of those sick people on Nairaland
Re: A by kitaun(m): 1:12am On Mar 12, 2007
Thank you ma . . .coming 4rm u I shdnt have expected anything less, am sure I didnt mention ur name in my post, so I take it as a compliment cos its obvious who d sick ones r amongst us!!
Re: A by kitaun(m): 1:16am On Mar 12, 2007
Omo eko, that reminds me; it seems u need to do spell checks and tense checks b4 u post, u r fast becoming popular on Nairaland 4 dis enormously hilarious goofs, just a brotherly advice tho!!
Re: A by OmoEko1(f): 1:22am On Mar 12, 2007
kitaun:

Omo eko, that reminds me; it seems u need to do spell checks and tense checks before u post, you're fast becoming popular on Nairaland 4 this enormously hilarious goofs, just a brotherly advice tho!!
y don't u leave and ignore me plz angry angry angry
Re: A by kitaun(m): 1:37am On Mar 12, 2007
Very well then. . .put my name out of ur post, beta still iggy me patapata, now, how is that hard to do?
Re: A by OmoEko1(f): 1:45am On Mar 12, 2007
kitaun:

Very well then. . .put my name out of your post, beta still iggy me patapata, now, how is that hard to do?
WTF is wrong with this foolish baba, i said it in a nice way to leave me the FU CK alone but u don't. what is your freaking problem, y do u love seeking attention from me, why can't u seek it somewhere else. GO FUKC YOUR DAMN SELF. angry angry angry
Re: A by kitaun(m): 2:56am On Mar 12, 2007
Ewww! Easy on d shelling jare, are u Raji Rasaki's daughter? Hmmn it seems u r 2 shallow to realize u always starting dropping my name even when there is no basis e.g 2nite, my initial post wasnt meant 4 u but u probably had pangs of guilt hovering round ur brain hence gbege burst u come dey meska-yarn! By d way who give u visa sef? U no dey represent yankee-based peeps at all! And yes am a Baba, yet I would commit suicide if my daughter shells as much as u do, iwo gan omode ise!!
Re: A by kitaun(m): 3:02am On Mar 12, 2007
Omo eko aka "Yar adua is die" and "his Gov son be my reliable source" bloody grammatical sheller and u will see her all over d forum correcting peeps on spell-checking even when dey r correct!! If u like go and bring ur fellow haters here, I care less. . .
Re: A by OmoEko1(f): 4:49am On Mar 12, 2007
kitaun:

Omo eko aka "Yar adua is die" and "his Gov son be my reliable source" bloody grammatical sheller and u will see her all over d forum correcting peeps on spell-checking even when dey r correct!! If u like go and bring your fellow haters here, I care less. . .

[quote][/quote]lol, i can't laugh anymore rolling on the floor. get a freaking life cheesy cheesy
Re: A by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2007
Can u imagine, the stupid bitch wished me DEATH first.

I IM d asshole, trying to talk sense outta d fool, fool copied and pasted it on my Nairaland post.

Still imagine who started with the word 'dead' in our conversation. Now she is kinda acting like her flat black ass was right in her ways.

@ OMO EKO

What of if you stupid poeple stay in Ph eh, can you tell the number of times i have been to US and back. Can you get you flat ass back home?. You fucking immigrant.
Re: A by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2007
@ OMO EKO

Dont make me hunt your flat ass, stupid spell checker. angry

Ma profile has ma name, picture, e-mail ad., and all that.

I got nuttin to hide, you know. Unlike you, foolish beef initiator.

You checked the profile of my yahoo msger, and pasted ma real name on my Nairaland Post. And you think its funny eh. embarassed

Am JOHN MAXWELL better known as KAMURA. Your judgement day is at hand.

I keep wondering, if its truly a female behind the OMO EKO name. Real ladies dont act so foolishly.

I pray for that man that would end up managing what is left of u.
Re: A by jgirl3: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2007
Ah ahn - this is too much now! What has she done to offend you before the whole IM thingy? If you don't like what she says or if she has offended you I don't think the best thing to do is to threaten her. You could have just told her instead of telling her that you were gonna whoop her ass red.
Re: A by kitaun(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2007
Kamura, just shut d f@#k up!!! Why threaten a lady in d 1st instance even if she sounds so foolish and troublesome?
Re: A by whitelexi(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2007
Beef is a Mastication for the Nation!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: A by jgirl3: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2007
@ kitaun, for the first time - i actually admire your last post. I don't know why anybody, no matter how mad the person has been made, would go and just randomly threaten a lady he doesn't even know

@ whitelexi, are we safe? cheesy
Re: A by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2007
kitaun:

Omo eko aka "Yar adua is die" and "his Gov son be my reliable source" bloody grammatical sheller and u will see her all over d forum correcting peeps on spell-checking even when dey r correct!! If u like go and bring your fellow haters here, I care less. . .

I guess you have shifted the battle ground! . Trouble isn't good in the morning but any other time.
Re: A by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2007
What of if you stupid poeple stay in Ph eh, can you tell the number of times i have been to US and back. Can you get you flat ass back home?. You fucking immigrant.

If only wishes were horses . . .
Re: A by Creamish(f): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2007
shocked where have i been?

whitelexi:

Beef is a Mastication for the Nation!!!!!!!!!!! grin

LMAOOOOO!!!!!! grin
Re: A by kitaun(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2007
Jgirl, I am still on d look out 4 a post 4rm u I'll admire . .
Re: A by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2007
@ Creamish

Why not sign into Yahoo messenger so we can roll. Consider that babe.
Re: A by kitaun(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2007
Fynewaka, d battleground knows no shift rather u've been given a fair leverage to get at me with the thread y'all are scared of creating, omo eko is in ur camp so you guys "just do it" like Nike. Cheers mate
Re: A by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2007
kitaun:

Fynewaka, d battleground knows no shift rather u've been given a fair leverage to get at me with the thread y'all are scared of creating, omo eko is in your camp so you guys "just do it" like Nike. Cheers mate

At times I coulnd't help laughing at you. One moment you say one thing and another you say the opposite, a case of multiple personality disorder. Initially I wasn't included, why now?
Re: A by kitaun(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2007
U werent included? Are u denying your camp so soon . .omo eko, gaybaby and crazykid?? Y'all shd just go ahead and do d thread, d suspense is too much haba!! Shebi d claim is Kitaun = Razorr?? Go ahead prove it guys!!
Re: A by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2007
I got no camp Kitaun neither am I a turncoat! I go for the truth and when I see one I stick to it. Don't tell me you are in a face saving exercise here. grin grin
Re: A by whitelexi(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2007
j-girl:

@ kitaun, for the first time - i actually admire your last post. I don't know why anybody, no matter how mad the person has been made, would go and just randomly threaten a lady he doesn't even know

@ whitelexi, are we safe? cheesy

grin grin grin We are all safe

Creamish:

shocked where have i been?

LMAOOOOO!!!!!! grin

Whats so Funny? Havent u heard of trident? well visit www.masticationforthenation.com
Re: A by Creamish(f): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2007
Its funny to me , dats y i laughed, never heard dat b4 grin
Re: A by kitaun(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2007
Fynewaka, I am not new around and am arguably one of d bluntest guys around, my persona says it all, i dont need 2 face-save, still am expectant. Cheers
Re: A by whitelexi(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2007
Creamish:

Its funny to me , that is y i laughed, never heard that before grin

Did ur lioness die or is it just sleeping? grin
Re: A by Creamish(f): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2007
whitelexi:

Did your lioness die or is it just sleeping? grin

Im surprised CURIOUSITY dint kill u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Single Naijas In London Or UK / Just Wanna Go Out: Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja: / Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.