Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,192 members, 7,947,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

A - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A (9241 Views)

A Working Class Lady In Need Of A True Friendship From A Good Guy / I Need A Cool Girl For A Date And Friendship / I Am Looking For Classical Decent Sugar Mummy For Fun And Friendship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2007
@ Kitaun
I want to tell you for the upteenth time that all the problems you are facing on nairaland is as a result of your lack of interpersonal skills. Some of us in this forum are gadflies like myself, we perch on topics without necessarily being serious about it. Some play the devil's advocate all towards riling people like you. So be wise guy.
Re: A by whitelexi(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2007
Creamish:

I'm surprised CURIOUSITY dint kill u grin

I'm a die-hard Gunner grin grin grin
Re: A by mukina2: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2007
whitelexi:

I'm a die-hard Gunner grin grin grin

yell that will you
Re: A by whitelexi(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2007
Whitelexi: [YELLING] I'M A DIE-HARD GUNNER!!! grin
Re: A by Creamish(f): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2007
Lucky u, im a gunner too, otherwise ***grrrooooowwwwlllllll*** cool
Re: A by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2007
focus on the topic girls. gunners or bombers you know where to discuss that.
Re: A by mukina2: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2007
fynewaka:

focus on the topic girls. gunners or bombers you know where to discuss that.

are you talking to me?
Re: A by whitelexi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2007
Yeah! is he talking to u
Re: A by neelsel(f): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2007
Take it easy Omo, remember, we must have fools among us, or else this world would be one big monotonous place, grin
Re: A by ugodaniel(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2007
focus on da topic guys:

Question: can yu find truelove and friendship here?

Answer: YES, cos i did wink
Re: A by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2007
mukina2:

are you talking to me?

I can't remember being told by Kitaun or others that you were someone of importance, if only I could remember then I would have reacated to your last post. Don't rock the boat if you don't want to be used as a guinea pig.
Re: A by whitelexi(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2007
ugodaniel:

focus on da topic guys:

Question: can yu find truelove and friendship here?

Answer: YES, because i did wink

grin grin grin
I also did
Re: A by neelsel(f): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2007
Cyber love, oh! how sweet,
Re: A by kitaun(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2007
Fynewaka, best believe u dont wanna go there with Muki, my friendy advice tho + if muki aint important around then her post count counts 4 zilch then . . .why mention my name again?
Re: A by Creamish(f): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2007
Found mine in another site and its keepers for us! smiley
Re: A by jgirl3: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2007
Why is it that all these gunners don't know when to talk about football and when not. It's now under romance abi? *hisssssssssssssssssssssssses*
Re: A by OmoEko1(f): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2007
Can u imagine, the stupid bitch wished me DEATH first.

I IM d asshole, trying to talk sense out of d fool,  fool copied and pasted it on my Nairaland post.

Still imagine who started with the word 'dead' in our conversation. Now she is kind of acting like her flat black ass was right in her ways.

@ OMO EKO

What of if you stupid poeple stay in Ph eh, can you tell the number of times i have been to US and back. Can you get you flat ass back home?. You fucking immigrant.

[quote/] The death u wished on me didn't work ohhhhhhhh, am alive and still living my wonderful life.
let me keep the record straight am a Citzen Of United State not one kind of immigrant, so i will advice u to go FU CK yourself. Re u jealous because you wished your ass was here with moi enjoying the AMERICAN DREAM AND LIFE but unfortunately u are not. while your retarded ass in in Naija struggling how to get the next meal BAITCH.

oh plz keep that shit 4 some other dummy on how u travel to the US all the time, u wish your blackass can be here in America living a nice life instend of living in Portharcourt.

I posted the message on Nairaland so people can see how low u stood, 31yrs old guy with some ashy ass lips, FU cked up eyes browns, wearing some cheap ass shirt my housemaid will never wear even my freaking driver will never wear something like that.

FOOLISH GUY.
Re: A by whitelexi(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2007
Ouch! Pls keep it low with the foul language eh?
Re: A by orp: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2007
Kamaru
take it easy,if you ply too low you will go down to his level
Re: A by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2007
@ Omo Eko

hmmmmmmmm?

Citizen?

American Dream?

Housemaid?

Driver?

hmmmmm?  ok oh, no comment.

Those that know who they are, keep it real.

May God help you. What stops you from uploading your picture for it to be seen. You are not even honest to yourself.
You are not even ashame of urself too for creating a beef on ma post. I am proudly 31yrs ol' and a man, very good enough to marry you or your big sister. Your kid sister is not excluded. They sky is ma limit, i have what it takes.

I need to save ma valuable time for better things. You are so free to live you Amercan Dream and Life.

There is no place like home. I LOVE MA COUNTRY. Thats why am back home to make a difference. Am not gonna swear no more, not even the slightest provocation from you. You are as good as history.

@ Topic

Pls, is there anybody with matured mind.

The quest for a friend wasnt meant for the gurls alone.
Re: A by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2007
@ orp

Thanks for your reasoning abilities. You are a true friend.

lol
Re: A by neelsel(f): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2007
There are NO short cuts to Maturity,

Que las ti ma, lo siento,

Omo, take it easy baby,  there are some battles not worth fighting,
Re: A by OmoEko1(f): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2007
neelsel:

There are NO short cuts to Maturity,

Que las ti ma, lo siento,

Omo, take it easy baby, there some battles not worth fighting,
am cool now cheesy cheesy
Re: A by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2007
I have learnt of late that it is not every post on nairaland that is worth replying since we've got a handful of attention seekers looking for whose back to ride to fame. cool cool
Re: A by Creamish(f): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2007
Kamura, how far with ur search naaww?, any luck? grin
Re: A by whitelexi(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2007
fynewaka:

I have learnt of late that it is not every post on nairaland that is worth replying since we've got a handful of attention seekers looking for whose back to ride to fame. cool cool

Your words taste salty grin
Re: A by Creamish(f): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2007
Whitelexi, u de fear to reply MSN? abi ur mama say make u no talk to strangers? grin
Re: A by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2007
whitelexi:

Your words taste salty grin
I thought it sounds sugery? Can you expatiate?
Re: A by whitelexi(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2007
Creamish:

Whitelexi, u de fear to reply MSN? abi your mama say make u no talk to strangers? grin

Sorry oh, i dey work but my pc for house dey connected 24/7
i go log into my mobile now, so try again grin
Re: A by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2007
* looks at thread and scratches head *
Re: A by LilRed1(f): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2007
So it is possible tongue
Re: A by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2007
[quote][/quote]Kamura, how far with your search naaww?, any luck?

Got a couple of friends now.

But I need to add u to ma buddy list.

Creamish, pls cream ma world !!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Single Naijas In London Or UK / Just Wanna Go Out: Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja: / Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.