Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,386 members, 7,978,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break (2469 Views)

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage / My Guy Girlfriend Tell Him Say She Be Virgin After.... / How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Turetalk: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2017
While no two relationships are exactly the same, there are things you can deduce when your girlfriend decides to tell you out of the blue that she wants a break. There would be times as a couple that you need to spend time apart as a way of considering the things that matter to you individually.

Your girlfriend requesting for a break however, doesn’t necessarily mean that she has broken up with you as sometimes, it may simply mean she just wants to spend time apart from you.

Some men however believe that when their girlfriend requests for a break, she wants to eat her cake and have it, while other believe that doing so can make their relationship stronger than before. If you’re one of those men that finds themselves in a similar situation, here are a number of things to do if she tells you “I think I need space.”

#See It As A Blessing In Disguise

Researches conducted in the United States found out that about one in 10 people in a relationship said they felt frustrated when they didn’t get enough alone time. More so, as much as one-third of 1,000 coupled up adults that took part in a research that analysed the frustrations couples experienced in relationships said taking time to bond with their friends made them happier in a relationship.

What this means is that instead of you to spend time moping around because she requested for to see less of you and more of her girls, let her do her thing. When your girlfriend feels like she has her life back, only then can she share it with you, too.

#Do Your Own Thing During The Break

According to a report published in Psychology Today, relationships and marriages are beneficial for the people involved when spouses have time for themselves to pursue their own interests or simply relax.

Research has also found that “personal time allows us to maintain our individual identities, provides opportunities to do things we like to do, and let’s us feel like we have some control over our lives.”

As such, if your girlfriend requests for alone time, see it as a way through which she wants to keep the relationship fresh and less stressful. See the time off as an opportunity for you to explore the things that you like to do too such as meeting new friends, hitting the gym or hanging out with your friends.

#Think About The Future Of Your Relationship

If you’re able to respect her wish and allow her the space she so desires without being clingy to each other, chances are she may just start to see that she misses you the same way you miss her.

Who knows, there may be a chance that your girlfriend didn’t know that she would miss you that much or you didn’t realise that you actually needed a break from her too at the time. Think about how great the sex will be when you finally decide to get back together. And you may just realise that the break and time apart is entirely worth it.

OR WHAT DO YOU THINK

Please Like Our Facebook Page https://facebook.com/turetalks
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by fashionale(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Which relationship am I to think of its future? Communication is the best solution. You too can plan on how to be seeing each without hiccup.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2017
I will be back
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by internationalman(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2017
Call it whatever u like, but to me
A break is same as break up in a relationship the same way a separation is same as divorce in marriage.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by deafeyez: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2017
fashionale:
Which relationship am I to think of its future? Communication is the best solution. You too can plan on how to be seeing each without hiccup.
What do you mean.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by abelprice(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2017
fashionale:

Don't understand o.. which kind language u dey speak . E b lyk English but I nor still understand.. undecided
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by vicben27(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2017
you can't use American philosophy as a yetistic to measure up relationship here in Nigeria there stupid philosophy is what's causing there more than 50% divorce rate! every idiot writing shit About relationships n marriage! we are cultured n at the same time religious that as help a long way. keep this shity crap to yourself

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Noaril(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2017
I guess op's babe Dan break up with him.. he con come here dey pour out his frustration
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Zhahovic(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Believe it or not...when a Nigerian babe asks U for a break....there's a high probability that such a relationship will never be the same again..
It could be also be an alternate or subtle way of letting your relationship die a slow natural death if she does not have the courage to break up with U directly....

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by kefa00(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
if she want a break, I will give her vacation

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
if a gf ask for a break, then ANY man should ask her WHY and the exact reason for her to feel that way...if her answer makes NO damn sense, then dump her silly aaass.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
internationalman:
Call it whatever u like, but to me
A break is same as break up in a relationship the same way a separation is same as divorce in marriage.
Exactly, saying they need a break is a subtle way to breakup without making you feel bad.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by internationalman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Exactly, saying they need a break is a subtle way to breakup without making you feel bad.
It's only a fool that waits for d break to b over. Cos in most cases such breaks re eternal.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by SmellingAnus(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bitter truth is that when she says she needs a break... She is indirectly telling you that she needs to try other dicks/guys ...

Note: not in all cases ...
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by SmellingAnus(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
I remember an ex that told me she wants a break.. She ended up in another relationship but later came back to say that the guy is womanizer and lies alot, above all, he has a small dick... And she wants me back... Please don't ask me what I did next...
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
internationalman:

It's only a fool that waits for d break to b over. Cos in most cases such breaks re eternal.
True.
The best thing is to just move on peacefully.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by internationalman(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:
True. The best thing is to just move on peacefully.
Happy Sunday wise girl.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
internationalman:

Happy Sunday wise girl.
Same to you dear.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by slayking(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
It simply means she has someone else and best if you look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by dollytino4real(f): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I remember an ex that told me she wants a break.. She ended up in another relationship but later came back to say that the guy is womanizer and lies alot, above all, he has a small dick... And she wants me back... Please don't ask me what I did next...
is not 4 oda pen- is but 4 freedom
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by internationalman(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Same to you dear.
Though I look like a stalker but I must ask; Were u the same person in the formal DP
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
internationalman:

Though I look like a stalker but I must ask; Were u the same person in the formal DP
Yes dear.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Lewaluv(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Im dying of laughter sha
kefa00:
if she want a break, I will give her vacation
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Augustap(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
If there's a problem in your relationship, you both should resolve it, that's true love. Anything that'll cause a break in a relationship, will eventually cause divorce in a marriage. If she needs break, abeg end d relationship and find your square root.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Lewaluv(f): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
A break is if I cant find better I will come back to you.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by internationalman(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Yes dear.
Wow I couldn't have recognized u.
U look more natural in the current one.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
internationalman:

Wow I couldn't have recognized u.
U look more natural in the current one.
I went to church without much makeup. grin.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by internationalman(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:
I went to church without much makeup. grin.
It looks good on u.
I wish I could continue chatting with you but I have to b somewhere now. Hope to continue though later.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
internationalman:

It looks good on u.
I wish I could continue chatting with you but I have to b somewhere now. Hope to continue though later.
Ok, bye.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by internationalman(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Ok, bye.
But would you mind if we chat privately?
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
internationalman:

But would you mind if we chat privately?
Sorry dear, my email is not working at the moment.
Re: What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:

internationalman:

SmellingAnus:
Bitter truth is that when she says she needs a break... She is indirectly telling you that she needs to try other dicks/guys ...

Note: not in all cases ...

i can find many instances when a babe needs a break... without being because she wants to break up:
- she gotta study real hard and need to focus on her exams (without any outside interference)
- the r/ship brings confusion to her own life
- she isnt comfortable with the direction of the r/ship and need time to evaluate her position
- she has pressing (aka more important) private issues to deal with in her life
- due to a partner going away for a while (aka long distance r/ship)

it is sad that people would automatically believe that asking for a break is THE END!

(1) (2) (Reply)

(zip Download#) Fall Out Boy Mania Full 2018. / Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This / Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.