Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,434 members, 7,947,782 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Real Life Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Life Testimonies (518 Views)

Life Testimonies / ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Life Testimonies by nkwuocha1: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Going through this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/4000075/does-god-really-answer-prayers

I realised that there are many of us that still doubt God's presence in our lives.I will keep saying this, as long as there's life ,our life's battle remains far from over. I will NEVER be an atheist,because I have fought several life battles that brought me to the conclusion that there's indeed God. I will share my own testimonies and that of close family members I know. This is an open call to all believing Christians to share theirs to the Glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Real Life Testimonies by nkwuocha1: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Real Life Testimonies by nkwuocha1: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Another testimony happened to a relation of mine. 19 years of barrenness. More than 6 failed IVF, both at home and abroad. That family went through hell and tears. According to her husband, they visited a prayer ground adviced by a close associate. The minister of God called the husband out and told him that God has answered his prayers. And that his problems started with his wife's family. My relative stood up at this point to join her husband at the alter call. During her traditional marriage, someone from the extended family made a vow she will never birth in her husband's house. They were taken to mountains severally and she conceived. She gave birth to a girl. Now she is almost 6 months gone as I heard.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Covers Saharaweekly Magazine / Causes Of Dispute Among Brethren And Ways To Resolve Disputes / Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.