Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,621 members, 7,944,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Once Had Sex In The Pool, But I Prefer Early Morning Sex- Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Had Sex In The Pool, But I Prefer Early Morning Sex- Nollywood Actress (1448 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex’ – Nollywood Actress, Bolatito Sowunm / I Prefer Early Morning Sex — Nollywood Actress Amara Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Had Sex In The Pool, But I Prefer Early Morning Sex- Nollywood Actress by nickxtra(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pretty Nollywood actress, Amara Maduka, may
not be a household name but she sure knows
how to attract attention when she gets into
her element.

In an exclusive chat with Potpourri, the daring
but sensually crafted screen diva whose erotic
pictures recently went viral on social media
bragged that the size of a man’s manhood is
of no importance when it comes to sex, as
long as it gives her sexual pleasure and
satisfaction.

According to Amara who loves to flaunt her
feminine assets, as long as her partner
skillfully gives her pleasure and satisfaction in
bed, the size of his manhood would not
matter. "Size doesn’t matter when it comes to sex; it’s
how you use what you have that matters. What
is the essence of a big ‘banana’ if it cannot be
used well?” she asked.

When Potpourri asked about the weirdest place she has ever had sex, the talented script writer said; “I once had sex in the pool, it was way better than
bedroom sex.” She added that early morning
sex is better, compared to when it is done at
night. She said; “I prefer early morning sex,
the one that happens when your husband
wakes you up with erection and you initially
pretend you are not interested, but you really
want to get down to it.”

Re: I Once Had Sex In The Pool, But I Prefer Early Morning Sex- Nollywood Actress by axeman2(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
if not sex it will be drugs ipod always giving nigerian a bad name.
Re: I Once Had Sex In The Pool, But I Prefer Early Morning Sex- Nollywood Actress by Kamelot77(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
hoelosho

1 Like

Re: I Once Had Sex In The Pool, But I Prefer Early Morning Sex- Nollywood Actress by serverconnect(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sex is good when doing it at the appropriate time.
Re: I Once Had Sex In The Pool, But I Prefer Early Morning Sex- Nollywood Actress by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
this stale news is about A YEAR old... the important question is how can she write the below, if she aint married?! has she been training on other women's husband?!

“I prefer early morning sex, the one that happens when your husband wakes you up with erection and you initially pretend you are not interested, but you really want to get down to it.”

(1) (Reply)

Radio Godess Moet Abebe Twerks To Olamide's Wo! Song / 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon / Auwal Lastdon General Ya Ci A Jinjina Masa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.