Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

10 Weird Things Men Find Appealing In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Weird Things Men Find Appealing In Women (516 Views)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Weird Things Men Find Appealing In Women by streets2empire: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Do you know there are some weird things you would never have agreed to or imagined in this world that men actually find appealing? Contrary to what you were thinking could be on the list, like; banging body, figure 8, pretty face, boobs and butts, heights and so on. There are somethings beyond all of these that catches the attention of men.

Read through as we tell you some of the weird things men find appealing in women.

Natural Looks: as much as you think men prefer women on glammed up face, false eye lashes, wigs, butt pad, everything big, most men just love it simple and natural. Well this could be true for most men. They even prefer when you go on natural hair or just weave it.

Stretch marks: honestly, the day I heard some guys love this in women, I was amazed. Like how could someone even love see this flaws as appealing? Something most women even try to hide or clear out. Well, there are still some guys that finds it appealing to them.

Sauciness: yeah some guys actually love their women to be in total control, to be as blunt as possible. Some even said it could be a sign their woman is saucy under cover. How could you even like someone that is saucy? Well if it makes you happy lol.

Lesbians: okay, this one is more than weird, but it’s the truth. Some guys just find lesbians appealing. They believe lesbians are great kissers, affectionate and passionate about their partners. This is weird.

Read the full list here: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=427

(1) (Reply)

Three Types Of People On Nairaland. / Be Honest- Will You Marry A Nigerian? / I Need Campagne Maniger For Miss Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.