Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,187 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) (64340 Views)

Poll: Should Wenger Go After Yet Another Failed Season??

Yes: 44% (13 votes)
No: 55% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by edoyad(m): 3:06am On Feb 23, 2010
I can see Man Shyteness are still harbouring plans, so funny. After playing Chelsea and Liverpool at home with City away come and show us the blue print.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 3:19am On Feb 23, 2010
leave dem manure peeps living in the past thinking that this is 07/08 not knowing that the tables have been reversed with their 2nd messiah suffering a fracture and their main messiah reserving his best for the UCL. grin grin
Sauron better start praying that MON doesn' t deny them the Carling Cup this year cos the PL is out of it for this season. That match at OT on the 3rd of April will be an interesting one.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 3:27am On Feb 23, 2010
debosky:

I worry slightly about the stoke game, but given that they'd have faced Citeh midweek, we should have more than enough in the locker to beat them after dismal performances there over the past two visits.
I never even thot of this, all of a sudden its the opponent having to deal with fixture congestion grin that early FA cup exit may still turn out to our benefit. This plays into our hands nicely as that Stoke team is old and depend a lot on physical play which they are bound to get in abundance against City hence giving us the edge when we meet with our fresh players and Pulis being force to either play a tired squad or bring in less experienced and hulking players.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 3:31am On Feb 23, 2010
duduspace:

leave dem manure peeps living in the past thinking that this is 07/08 not knowing that the tables have been reversed with their 2nd messiah suffering a fracture and their main messiah reserving his best for the UCL. grin grin

Morale of the story is?

Sauron better start praying that MON doesn' t deny them the Carling Cup this year cos the PL is out of it for this season. That match at OT on the 3rd of April will be an interesting one.

Coming from a fan whose team won't be going to Wembley? Priceless!!!
United WILL win the league, United will lift the Carling Cup trophy AGAIN.
We are not perennial LOSERS like Arsene Wenger and his buncha street urchins.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by edoyad(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2010
dudu you nor dey sleep ? Abi na you be that spirit wen dey disturb fine girls inside their sleep ? Leave chavScum jare, they're living in denial. Imagine telling a young bride her husband is about to pass, "noooo ! It's a lie !! He's young a. . . and i . .i i . . i"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by slimshay(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2010
I can see we are getting back to usual. Donkeyanu picking his nose and eating the gunk, Suara peeping and having minor fits of panic attack. Anyway him dey do well to hide am. When we win am, he is sure to go haywire. Shutter Island sh.i.t., I tell ya.

As to the Stoke players thing, maybe they'll be tired, but will all that hulking around im not so sure they will be that tired. But if they are good for us!!! anyways looks like we will be having the Diaby ong Cesc midfield, with an Arsha, NB 52, Nasri attack. . . .sure looks bright.

@A-40 we didnt go out to sign that boy oh. He has been with us since forever. Anyways as Debo has said, there is no substitute for experience. Especially when it comes to winning things.

COYG
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by rasputinn(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2010
^^^
You too,COYG

hehehehehehe
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by HNIC(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2010
Classic Photo
grin grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by slimshay(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2010
^^^^ Ha ha ha, truly classic. After the dodgy penalty. Now dats how to scare a Devil!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
edoyad:

dudu you nor dey sleep ? Abi na you be that spirit wen dey disturb fine girls inside their sleep ? Leave chavScum jare, they're living in denial. Imagine telling a young bride her husband is about to pass, "noooo ! It's a lie !! He's young a. . . and i . .i i . . i"
abeg I no be incubus o  grin grin na Suara wan give me insomnia like Nzogbia.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by slimshay(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
^^^^^^ ;d ;d
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
A lot of gunk as usual - anyone saying our young players aren't good enough for this level should wait and see.

After all, Evans was 'ready' till he got torn a new butt hole by Rodwell who is even younger than him. grin

Lesson - those in glass houses should not throw stones.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2010
debosky:

A lot of gunk as usual - anyone saying our young players aren't good enough for this level should wait and see.

After all, Evans was 'ready' till he got torn a new butt hole by Rodwell who is even younger than him. grin

Lesson - those in glass houses should not throw stones.

The same Evans bullied Drogba and urinated on the whole Arsenal attack some few weeks ago. U forgot his master-class performance against Inter?
Every defender has been turned by strikers younger than them
Rooney has been turning defenders older than his father since he was 18. . . .Campbell, Nesta, Maldini, etc have all suffered the wrath of Rooney.
It doesn't make them less quality. Evans have proven he can mix with the best. He has shut Drogba down more than TWICE in his career.
He deserves credits.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
After all, Evans was 'ready' till he got torn a new butt hole by Rodwell who is even younger than him.

Lesson - those in glass houses should not throw stones

Are you never tired of this wait and see, or team of the future mantra?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2010
dayokanu:

I am not tired when we are talking about Gibbs, Ramsey and others who are showing potential and beginning to deliver consistent results.

I am not tired when I see Song playing with such quality or watching Cesc boss midfields at 22.

What I am tired of is Wenger failing to add to these precocious talents to give us the winning edge we require.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2010
Debosky, its Arshavin who's given Sauron the opportunity to make all this noise, we will still meet them again in due course and I will expect things to be different then. If we don handle dem the way Saha and co put fear into their minds, Sauron woulda disappeared from the forum for 2 weeks.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
dayokanu:

Are you never tired of this local champion attitude at Bayern? all the small teams are catching up with you now and you can't even hide behind youth cos you've loaned them out.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2010
I am not tired when we are talking about Gibbs, Ramsey and others who are showing potential and beginning to deliver consistent results.

I am not tired when I see Song playing with such quality or watching Cesc boss midfields at 22.

5 years ago you were about the potential of Arturo Lupoli, Owusu Abeyie, Theo Walcott, Justin Hoyte, Philippe Senderos, Djorou and Jeremy Aliadiere

Now we have another set of plonkers on the mix

Are you never tired of this local champion attitude at Bayern? all the small teams are catching up with you now and you can't even hide behind youth cos you've loaned them out.

Duduspace, If you try to pay more attention to details you would learn a lot more.

Last weekend, Bayern started and played 90minutes with Thomas Muller-20yrs, Holger Badstuber- 20yrs and Diego Contento- 19yrs. Tell me the last time Arsenal played a league game with 3 players 20yrs and below.

Local champion? What can we call Arsenal? Carling cup minnow, FA Cup minnow, League minnow and European minnow So whats the point
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
duduspace:

Debosky, its Arshavin who's given Sauron the opportunity to make all this noise, we will still meet them again in due course and I will expect things to be different then. If we don handle dem the way Saha and co put fear into their minds, Sauron woulda disappeared from the forum for 2 weeks.

When you had Van Rapist and Adebayor in your rank last season in the UCL Semis, United still sodomised y'all.
In the game at OT, United mauled y'all without even playing well so what gives. . . . .
Even a blind twunt knows United and Arsenal are not in the same level. It's like comparing Barcelona to Xerez. grin

I have also realised useless GAYnners don't bring the head to head between Wenger and Ferguson into their discussion like they used to.
It was the only way you pederasts console yourselves way back. It's normal for every GAYnner to say. . . . ."After all, Wenger has beaten Ferguson more. . . .". Not any more you bastards. . . . .GAYnners will always be our bitches. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2010
I have also realised useless GAYnners don't bring the head to head between Wenger and Ferguson into their discussion like they used to.
It was the only way you pederasts console yourselves way back. It's normal for every GAYnner to say. . . . ."After all, Wenger has beaten Ferguson more. . . .". Not any more you bastards. . . . .GAYnners will always be our bitches.

Hold on Nucca. I thought Assanal was Chelseas, Rooney and Drogbas and you now add Man Utd to the list of those screwing 'em

Is Polyandry allowed in UK cos I also have Assanal in the list of Bayern 'hos'
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
dayokanu:

Hold on Nucca. I thought Assanal was Chelseas, Rooney and Drogbas and you now add Man Utd to the list of those screwing 'em

Is Polyandry allowed in UK cos I also have Assanal in the list of Bayern 'hos'

U can add JS Park to your list too.
He's scored his own fair share as well. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
Are they having a bonanza at Emirates? screw one get 2 free rounds?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2010
dayokanu:

Are they having a bonanza at Emirates? screw one get 2 free rounds?

They are cheap sluts.

P.S. U can add John Carew to the list as well.
The nucca scored countless goals against Arsenal when he was a striker in Valencia. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2010
They are cheap sluts.

P.S. U can add John Carew to the list as well.
The nucca scored countless goals against Arsenal when he was a striker in Valencia.

Ah ah Adebollocks is this true. na everyone una dey do. Come see Sharon o. he is even asking me to include RvNistelrooy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2010
Suara, una don remove Rodwell the big rod from una behind? abi the thing still dey sweet una?

dayokanu:

Last weekend, Bayern started and played 90minutes with Thomas Muller-20yrs, Holger Badstuber- 20yrs and Diego Contento- 19yrs. Tell me the last time Arsenal played a league game with 3 players 20yrs and below.
on the same day, we played 2 players 20 and under and we have played this season with Traore/Theo/Ramsey in the line up, 4 actually when we brought on Vela.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match?id=269983&cc=5739
Now can you tell me what team has played the youngest team in UCL history?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by edoyad(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
Arsenal got screwed this and that yadiyadiyada , but guess what ? We are just two points behind the second team with none of the other big boys to play away except Tots. Now i don't know about you cats but I'll take Arsenal's position any day considering our thin squad cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
on the same day, we played 2 players 20 and under and we have played this season with Traore/Theo/Ramsey in the line up, 4 actually when we brought on Vela.

i thought 2 was less than 3 and Moreover I didnt see where Ramsey played 90 minutes.

BTW Bayern never screams about their youths the way y'all do.

Muller at 20 has 13 goals in all competition. Tell me any of Arsenals youths who have achieved this
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by edoyad(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2010
And how many of those Muller goals are Bunshitzliga goals ? When you find out tell us what one EP goal is equal to in Germany in UEFA's computer.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2010
And how many of those Muller goals are Bunshitzliga goals ? When you find out tell us what one EP goal is equal to in Germany in UEFA's computer.

Maybe you can tell us and display your ignorance once more.

Fact is Muller has more scorer points than all Arsenals strikers
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by edoyad(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
If i'm not mistaken 1 EPL goal is equal to about 4.5 bundes and Luxemberg league goals. I'd rather watch the 2nd division portuguese league than watch . . . ,you know what.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2010
If i'm not mistaken 1 EPL goal is equal to about 4.5 bundes and Luxemberg league goals. I'd rather watch the 2nd division portuguese league than watch . . . ,you know what.

If its according to you then there would be no problem cos we all know

Half a decade of trophylessness = Success for edoyad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2010
My conclusion is that DK is sexually deprived - virtually every statement of his is of a sexual nature.

Enough of the rubbish.

Anyone watching Olympiakos vs Bordeaux? I've seen nothing special by Chamakh in this game. . . . he's been peripheral all through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.