Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (30204 Views)

9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask / Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by femijay8271(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
cr7rooney10:
Saying ur mum mus b studip when u ar ontop o her

I always speak in tongues
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Lalas247(f): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
shurch:

Yeh Yeh... Biko na u be that 4 ur profile pics?..
Who else will it be .. forget dp
So na so una they steal hard earn cash .. e no good now sad
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Lalas247(f): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
yinkeys:

He'd stay broke forever. Don't worry.
He is Actually in prison right now
But it's not enough justice grin
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by austinfan4love(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
AccessME:
I sucked a girl pus*y all in the name of love

what I never believe I could do

# it all about love babe!
o boi,,,na man u b,,,correct guy,,!!!
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by nwakibie3(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
moorevic:
Made a fool of my self begging which i soooo much regret with great disdain.

Guy me and u na the same.

I'm still regretting that my action till today.

Na naive cause am sha
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
I deactivated my former nl account i used in wooing lalas247 and created this one thinking the name would entice her

but as e be so i still dey kolewerk sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Lalas247(f): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:
I deactivated my former nl account i used in wooing lalas247 and created this one thinking the name would entice her

but as e be so i still dey kolewerk sad
Kolewerk dear make Lefulefu catch u grin
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by sammyswiss360(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
MuyiRano:
went to her house in the middle of the night one day to go give her my extra battery afta hers went off just to continue our nite call.
we do communicate every night then but now
I no even dey call her sef.. I call her maybe like thrice in a year now
Oleii gidi gon..(this one is strong)
u try sha..but i cant risk it to go out at night..GODFORBID!
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
LordofNaija:

You see what im saying. they neva "cain' your nunu otherwise you go know hwfa
hahahaha now i get u... Unfortunately, dats wat many people consider as love.... SEX
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Kolewerk dear make Lefulefu catch u grin

lmao

i be think say last week you talk say na jacksparrow get the whole package

wetin con be lefulefu own for inside

1 Like

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
sammyswiss360:

Oleii gidi gon..(this one is strong)
u try sha..but i cant risk it to go out at night..GODFORBID!
hahahahaahha r u scared dat chickens r gonna bite ur legs
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Lalas247(f): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

i be think say last week you talk say na jacksparrow get the whole package

wetin con be lefulefu own for inside
Haha it is a secret na for oza room u go know who be d main koko grin
Baby pls next time don't tag with that person u just tagged me with .. whey wink make my blood no hot
Just for future never ever tag me with it and any of its future alts
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by sammyswiss360(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
oladele00:
washed and still washing pants and bras all in the name of luv
UR UNCLE DEY SITDOWN UNTOP UR SENSE OH,BUT U NO KNOW,so am not blaming u..its not ur fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
coolh3ad:

Because you have not met the right person my dear.........
hmmmm u think so?
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by sammyswiss360(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
hahahahaahha r u scared dat chickens r gonna bite ur legs
not that..what if people are on their way to rob?then they see u?they are likely going to shoot u,so as to clear their way..

so u'll just die like that all because of love abi?
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
sammyswiss360:

not that..what if people are on their way to rob?then they see u?they are likely going to shoot u,so as to clear their way..

so u'll just die like that all because of love abi?
lolxxx,...dos r just imaginations.. We create our own fears....So if am hungry in d nyt ,u cnt risk it to giv me food
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by moorevic(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
nwakibie3:

Guy me and u na the same.

I'm still regretting that my action till today.

Na naive cause am sha
True bro
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by sammyswiss360(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
lolxxx,...dos r just imaginations.. We create our own fears....So if am hungry in d nyt ,u cnt risk it to giv me food
unless u'll follow me outside 2 get the food...
me i cant die alone oh..so that another man will now coman take u abi?
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by wheelie(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
you really need to take a chill pill, wasn't shading you. was a subtle question....

of course your entitled to your opinion...but that doesn't make it correct nor true Ma.

Stellie:
says stella......and d last tym i checked i am entitled to my own opinion sir
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
wheelie:
you really need to take a chill pill, wasn't shading you. was a subtle question....

of course your entitled to your opinion...but that doesn't make it correct nor true Ma.

lol,.. Did i sound harsh,.. Dont mind me...yeah its just my opinion..i dont bliv in d word called love anymore

1 Like

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha it is a secret na for oza room u go know who be d main koko grin
Baby pls next time don't tag with that person u just tagged me with .. whey wink make my blood no hot
Just for future never ever tag me with it and any of its future alts

lmao

ok na
you'll tell me the main koko o.............cos i know say e no fit be lefu

the only thing i know for u and lefu matter na he hire you make you be the face (abi na uwku) of the ukwu club

unless say una get hidden agender o cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
sammyswiss360:

unless u'll follow me outside 2 get the food...
me i cant die alone oh..so that another man will now coman take u abi?
lolxxx fear fear... Okay oo
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
MuyiRano:
went to her house in the middle of the night one day to go give her my extra battery afta hers went off just to continue our nite call.
we do communicate every night then but now
I no even dey call her sef.. I call her maybe like thrice in a year now
u went to her room in the middle of d night to give her ur extra battery grin grin
bikonu wat is d battery? grin
Stellie u wetin this bros mean by battery cos iyam not understanding grin grin
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
emmabest2000:

Love indeed ..
...weeyyy shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Victornezzar: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know say na you do am pass cheesy
baba u gat know say me dey single cool
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

u went to her room in the middle of d night to give her ur extra battery grin grin
bikonu wat is d battery? grin
Stellie u wetin this bros mean by battery cos iyam not understanding grin grin
hmmmmm .com to think of it, ayam nt understndin d kind of battery also... Muyirana come and explain to us d brand of battery

1 Like

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by chcason1996: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
my dad almost disown me because of how much i loved her,,,.... now she has left me,,,, i stood and imagine what could be got of me,,, if i had lost am family....
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Swashi007(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chinny5:
Thats not Funny na, its a good thing wink
I totally ignored the word "funny" when I read it.
no mind me kiss

1 Like

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Swashi007(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
jojothaiv:

You dey try o!

bros, when u actually get the one u've been praying to get.... u'll understand wink
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Sunnybabe(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
love doesnt exist
how did u knw
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Eazybay(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Kai Pele cry

Tnx jare.. One day e go click cool cool cool
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by piagetskinner(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
a few chats and calls ...I know better now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Things Men Find In Other Women / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.