Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,105 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (30228 Views)

9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask / Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by jojothaiv(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Swashi007:

bros, when u actually get the one u've been praying to get.... u'll understand wink
No be lie! grin
Swashi007:

bros, when u actually get the one u've been praying to get.... u'll understand wink
No be lie!

1 Like

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by sisisioge: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Being a very wise girl in other real life situations but being completely dumb when it comes to him grin

The elders say a mistake repeated more than twice is a conscious decision. So consciously deciding to date him to breakup and makeup and breakup to makeup is a fvvking decision embarassed

1 Like

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by berryice(f): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ginaz:
Deleted my whasapp off my phone for 3 weeks, only to download it again to check if he is still on my whataspp cos he didn't call or cared to. Finally logged in, he didn't drop off any message sef, chaii, the thing pain me.

I got angry and deleted it after waiting for 24 hours if he would text me. Don't blame me, I have to give my critically deflated ego some oxygen by not texting him.

He called to say hi oneday, na so I rush go download whatsapp. We chatted oooo but then I realized this guy Don go benin go table my matter (as I will delete after any small quarrel)

I kukuma deleted his number off my phone, blocked his ass. I realized it was lust sef, he has an ego so big it won't fit anyone but him. I have an ego too, so who's gonna shift? undecided

Thank God we didn't date, no kisses, no touches. Just friendship. . "Oh Lord thanks ". E 4 pain me wel wel
lol
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by berryice(f): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
I blocked him on whatzapp, unblocked him....he didn't even noticed...I cried almost everyday nd night nd beg God ti mk him mine lol.. well I Tnk God am better now...luv is indeed a strong tin....i tink is for d strong sha lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Empressabbie(f): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ginaz:

Eh ya. Sorry sissy. The guy na scam.
Exactly! and he was so sweet then, how was I to know?
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Pusyiter(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
bros, no waste your time shocked Lalas247 and I are on our way to Anfield in Mersyside grin
thepussyhunter:
I deactivated my former nl account i used in wooing lalas247 and created this one thinking the name would entice her

but as e be so i still dey kolewerk sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Lalas247(f): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pusyiter:
bros, no waste your time shocked Lalas247 and I are on our way to Anfield in Mersyside grin
So u don get visa grin u move quick
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Pusyiter(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
shocked cool grin.....on a Private jet with diplomatic passport/shengen visa grin
Lalas247:

So u don get visa grin u move quick
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Lalas247(f): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pusyiter:
shocked cool grin.....on a Private get with diplomatic passport/shengen visa grin

See ur life sad
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Pusyiter(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
No use laff kill person....as We win today's match , am really excited!!
Lalas247:

See ur life sad
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Lalas247(f): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pusyiter:
No use laff kill person....as We win today's match , am really excited!!

U sure say na Liverpool fan u be
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Pusyiter(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
see ur life wink why you dey fall my hand now? Liverpool since dey born me and till I kpuff? cool
Lalas247:

U sure say na Liverpool fan u be
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Lalas247(f): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pusyiter:
see ur life wink why you dey fall my hand now? Liverpool since dey born me and till I kpuff? cool
U are blessed cheesy
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Pusyiter(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
AND YOU 2 grin...but wait oooo will the jet seat size you so?because this hips seems to shocked to me o grin
Lalas247:

U are blessed cheesy
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by cherryice(f): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Akowemoon:
I almost jumped from third mainland bridge into lagoon when she told me its over.But today she dey beg me to come back.....#TeamSingle
that shiii is so sweet. grin second to do dey pain pass grin
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Lalas247(f): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pusyiter:
AND YOU 2 grin...but wait oooo will the jet seat size you so?because this hips seems to shocked to me o grin
lol I dey go jare
See ya later wink
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Pusyiter(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Me 2 work dey 2morow.Anfield Queen....
Lalas247:

lol I dey go jare
See ya later wink
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by cherryice(f): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
jojothaiv:

abeg, how u take do am!
nothing..as long as u know u bn good to d person n u never at fault. He or she wl surely come begging

1 Like

Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
shinarlaura:
Travel all the way from my country to another country all because of love and many more cheesy.
Love is a beautiful thing tongue

Wow fine girl i hope its naija!
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
cherryice:
nothing..as long as u know u bn good to d person n u never at fault. He or she wl surely come begging

Wow u a single mum???
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by centboy123456(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
MuyiRano:
went to her house in the middle of the night one day to go give her my extra battery afta hers went off just to continue our nite call.
we do communicate every night then but now
I no even dey call her sef.. I call her maybe like thrice in a year now

lol wat men do for love
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by centboy123456(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2017
muminatmustapha:
Thank God I'm not in luv

love is a beautiful tin u need to fine ur self a guy and stop saying this
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by centboy123456(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Akowemoon:
I almost jumped from third mainland bridge into lagoon when she told me its over.But today she dey beg me to come back.....#TeamSingle

him dis ur story are u sure u are telling us the true
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by centboy123456(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2017
eeby1983:
that's it, i dated a girl for one complete year without touching her and when we broke up, I was really pained but with time I got over it, 8 years later we met at an eatery she was all over me, she wanted me back maybe because of my success or because she was due for marriage.
Then something came to my mind and i ask her why she didn't bother to apologize for what she did to me then, she said 'we weren't dating then just because we didn't have sex' immediately she said this, I realized that i made a mistake by not digging into her puna mercilessly when we were together. To her surprise i told her how happily married I was with kids

Guys pls when you are in love never agree with your girl to stay out of sex tiil marriage make all effort to break into her and see if the relationship will last or not, it doesn't matter if she is a virgin because deep down in girls heart she know you are not dating until you both make love.

bro u see me that why I always deep any girl that cum on my way no time but wait how can u date for one year wit out sex boss u try no be small
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by coolh3ad(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2017
Stellie:
hmmmm u think so?

I know so...
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by busaribo(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2017
i no fit date any lady self without sampling her.after then,i will know her behaviour,if she worths to stay with,if not,am gone be that
centboy123456:

bro u see me that why I always deep any girl that cum on my way no time but wait how can u date for one year wit out sex boss u try no be small
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by cherryice(f): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Assman:

Wow u a single mum???
yass
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by yinkeys(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stellie:
love doesnt exist

Love is simply caring, giving someone the power/key to hurt you hoping they won't.
It does, parents love is genuine.
You can genuinely care for someone that's not related by blood, but I recently learnt it's best to forever stay selfish these days because humans will always stab you at the back when you decide to forgo all for them even though they ain't your class.
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
cherryice:
yass

Wow wow woooooow pls where are u from. tongue
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by MuyiRano(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:

u went to her room in the middle of d night to give her ur extra battery grin grin
bikonu wat is d battery? grin
Stellie u wetin this bros mean by battery cos iyam not understanding grin grin
lol. no, when i reached her house, i called and she came outside to collect it and afta that I went back.
i mean Nokia battery
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by MuyiRano(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=Stellie post=59787528]hmmmmm .com to think of it, ayam nt understndin d kind of battery also... Muyirana come and explain to us d brand of battery [/quote
lol. no, when i reached her house, i called and she came outside to collect it and afta that I went back.
i mean Nokia battery
Re: Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 30, 2017
muminatmustapha:
Thank God I'm not in luv

Wow grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do's And Dont's Dating (women) / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.