Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2285 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 19, 2010
Honestly am still yet to figure out how you guys met your girlfriends and boyfriends. Some peeps here will say try going to the church, clubs, resturants etc. But I have been going to these places except the clubs since I was a kid. Each time I see a nice girl, its either 1 or 2 guys are keeping her busy or shes very busy on her own with something that wouldn't require my distraction. I don't know how you guys did your magic. So If I may ask, where and how did you meet your gf or bf?
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Odunnu: 2:33am On Feb 19, 2010
Somewhre and somehow we met.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Scooby1(m): 2:37am On Feb 19, 2010
well I met my Ex at a traffic light was asking her for direction to a club luckily for me she was also going to the same club so I followed her from there we hit off. Also met previous gf at work damn was disaster from the word go cause all her friends knew our business!  angry , met some thru friends & in uni .              
Good luck in ur search  wink
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 19, 2010
@scooby1. School me on this club of a thing cos I have never being interested and never attended any. What percentage chance is there to hit up a girl?
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by oleigh(m): 5:35am On Feb 19, 2010
na inside molue bus i met my own o. cry
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2010
@oleigh. Some guys do tell me about their bus encounter. But I have entered buses thousands of times and I don't know why guys always sit beside me.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by 190: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2010
how many tymes do i have 2 reply to this topic

ive said it over and over again~

[size=23pt]ON TOP OF AN IROKO TREE[/size] angry angry
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by jenibayo(f): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2010
190:

how many tymes do i have 2 reply to this topic

ive said it over and over again~

[size=23pt]ON TOP OF AN IROKO TREE[/size] angry angry

Han han, u try oo!
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ibgoodnews(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2010
the best please to meet girls is in God wait unto Him HE will fixyou with one

1 Like

Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by kellysopy(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2010
Met my honeypie during our service year and we are married now.
long live NYSC!
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Duniverse(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2010
kellysopy:

Met my honeypie during our service year and we are married now.
long live NYSC!
Am happy for you oh
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Duniverse(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2010
kellysopy:

Met my honeypie during  our service year and we are married now.
long live NYSC!
Am happy for you oh
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by 9ja4u(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
For KURAMO BEACH at about 10pm grin grin
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by r231(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2010
at the CEMETRY cheesy grin
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2010
hmm
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Ben13: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^You like trouble abi? cheesy
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2010
on face book, and i dont even know where the relationship is heading sef undecided cry
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2010
I met him when he was selling abacha and from then
he won't stop calling me mama-put but I call him abacha boy
. embarassed
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by 190: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^

so mama G u get boyfriend sef
despite all ur raking all over the place dat ure single~

cheii
I hope ure doin a good Job on him indoors in bed~ grin grin
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Kelvinj(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2010
Lwkmd, anywayz met my wife on NL
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2010
@opepo. How?
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Devonian(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
Scooby1:

well I met my Ex at a traffic light was asking her for direction to a club luckily for me she was also going to the same club so I followed her from there we hit off. Also met previous gf at work damn was disaster from the word go cause all her friends knew our business!  angry , met some thru friends & in uni .              
Good luck in your search  wink

How many ex's have you got? I reckon no less than 4 from this statement. Honestly, just curious!
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by kayc33(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2010
she used to be my side chick, and three years later, we still together undecided
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by stanleychi: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
i met my ex in the swimming pool
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2010
I met him on this Forum . . .  

He was always nice to me and me and stood by me often when I get 'attacked'. He believed in me with the kind of faith that even I lack in myself.

Even though we had little or nothing in common, he was still able to relate with my person rather than my 'cyber-character'.

I couldn't help it, I fell for him and now he's my BF . . . .  in my mind!  cheesy
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by parable(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2010
met in our mothers' womb.our parents r friend.if u need a gal,b bold 2 woo any u feel u lyk
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by mamabear1(f): 12:31am On Feb 20, 2010
opepo:

on face book, and i dont even know where the relationship is heading sef undecided cry

met mine on facebook 2! n im so loving him up, funny enof we're buffdae mates!!! itz like im dreamin but is al real coz everyday i wear i smile!!!
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by lizzybabe1(f): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2010
Kelvinj:

Lwkmd, anywayz met my wife on NL
Ujujoan:

I met him on this Forum . . .  

He was always nice to me and me and stood by me often when I get 'attacked'. He believed in me with the kind of faith that even I lack in myself.

Even though we had little or nothing in common, he was still able to relate with my person rather than my 'cyber-character'.

I couldn't help it, I fell for him and now he's my BF . . . .  in my mind!  cheesy

You two should supply us with usernames please! Amebo's ears are hungry! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Topic, met mine at my former workplace!
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Markenny(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2010
mine @nairaland(culture) we are married.meet in germany after some days
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Enockia(m): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2010
a friend invited her to ma place
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
mm

(1) (Reply)

Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE / Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? / Why We Like Them Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.