Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,937 members, 7,909,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:31 AM

Heeeelp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heeeelp (805 Views)

My Online Partner Is Madly In Love, What About My Wife, Pls Som1 Heeeelp Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heeeelp by Surryt: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2010
We are three in numbers in our family two boys one girl,the girl out of us his ninteen so she has a guy that means everything to her,(her fiance)she had already started dating him when became close to our brother.she want to severe the relationship because her mind tells her it's too dangerous.but she lov him very much,that she would not survive a day without seeing him.on his part too,he can't do without her for an hour.they both lov each other but the broblem is our brother.he has proposed to marry her but who wil make our brother understand?somebody pls do something fast before she run crazy
Re: Heeeelp by Kelvinj(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2010
Dude, i dnt get ur gist. Explain more
Re: Heeeelp by Nautillus(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2010
In English pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!
Re: Heeeelp by r231(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2010
did you say dat your brother wants to marry your sister or something

break it down pls

poster

are you the same person with the village boyfriend sister story thingy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-400795.0.html
Re: Heeeelp by 190: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2010
[size=18pt]I am so surry for surry T

here take this N,2000 go and pay for your school fees~[/size]

IF u need more come ask me~
Re: Heeeelp by googles: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
[size=13pt]^^^^^^^ lwkmd
you is crazy grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Heeeelp by AniLee(f): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2010
so you are the other brother who is willing to have her get married to her boyfriend? well, then wat she waitn for? in today's age and era, screw sibling acceptance for us to get married. At least she has ur support. And if her boyfriend can take good care of her (as i see she is young) then whats stopping her??
Re: Heeeelp by Damselnoni(f): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dis guy funny,him wit hin linglish,no b english
Re: Heeeelp by sexybash(f): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
must you type in a hurry abi you borrow the fone
Re: Heeeelp by greedie1(f): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
i don't gerrit.... ur bro wants to marry ur sis
Re: Heeeelp by topsco(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Is ur brother going against her marry dat her bf?
or
ur brother won marry her own sister?...

Pls,OP b more specific...too much of alingo na something else.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Gown / Makeup Palaver! / I Was Named The Best Kisser In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.