Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,381 members, 7,943,963 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Makeup Palaver! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Makeup Palaver! (807 Views)

Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! / Blood group/Marriage Palaver: House Pls Advice Me / . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Palaver! by bruffy: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2010
Hi nairalanders me and my girlfy had a big fight yesterday cos i complained that she wears makeup which i dont like,she is a beautiful and very dark person and i always tell her that dark women dont look good with makeup cos thay ave natural beauty and the makeups only makes them look more like maqurades,she flawed up and said she can neva do without makeup,i called her later that nite she did not pick up,later when i called she picked up and i asked her why she did not pick up earlier she just told me dat she is not in the mood to talk to me i hung up immediiately since then we ave not spoken,now the question is it a crime to tell ur babe what u like or dont like about her.
Re: Makeup Palaver! by CuteAngel(f): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
You did the right thing dude.
Re: Makeup Palaver! by thweraja10: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2010
Omo just leave her some girls are addicted to make ups. U can only advice her to use it lightly. That u dont like it when its too much as time goes on she will forget about it
Re: Makeup Palaver! by Omolola1(f): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
there is no offence in what u did. personally, i dont do make-up, i only wear it if d occasion demands~
Re: Makeup Palaver! by googles: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you prolly told her in a rude way. . . . i see no reason why she should act up if you said it in a nice way

who knows sha. . . the make up might be hiding alot of things abt her face cheesy
Re: Makeup Palaver! by Omolola1(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
yea ryt!
Re: Makeup Palaver! by bruffy: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2010
i did not tell her in a rude way,we were just having a drink and told her in a subtle and gentle way that i don;t like she just flawed up and said my trouble is too much that i;m always complaining i don;t like this i don;t like that this is a girl that told me she does not like smoking when we meet and i gave it up under one month of our meeting till now,i believe relationship should be a give and take affair period.
Re: Makeup Palaver! by 1105(f): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2010
Omolola1:

there is no offence in what u did. personally, i dont do make-up, i only wear it if d occasion demands~

ehhen i never knew that, anyway im learning everyday~ grin grin
Re: Makeup Palaver! by googles: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2010
shez prolly not comfortable in her own skin den and if its the make up dat will boost her self esteem then let it be

its better to av a[i] masqurade[/i] wiv self esteem than a natural chic who cant look at yuh in the face just because she feels shez not good enuf wivout mary kay
Re: Makeup Palaver! by MrCork1: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
bro just tell her to bleach!! tongue
Re: Makeup Palaver! by Omolola1(f): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
@190,seems there re many things u dont know about me! make up is kool, but wearing it all d tym wuld take away d natural
Re: Makeup Palaver! by Omolola1(f): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2010
see dis 1 o! when did i call your cork infected name?
Re: Makeup Palaver! by 1105(f): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
Omolola1:

@190,seems there re many things u dont know about me! make up is kool, but wearing it all d tym wuld take away d natural
Honey.Thats nice.i dont really like ladies who pack enough PAN-CAKE and eye LEAD full face.
Everytin about u just kips playing out 2 my own kinda dream gurl.Ure busting my head here ooh, I hope i would be able 2 sleep well this nite
~ grin grin
Re: Makeup Palaver! by Omolola1(f): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
ROTFLMAO! i hope u don't, i hope u stay up late thinkng about me just like i do, lol
Re: Makeup Palaver! by philip0906(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2010
Mr Cork:

Omololatalo , baby do i look like a midget to u? why u mixing me up with 190??
grin grin grin grin grin
@op
it is a crime. . .she ain't ur wife yet.Look b4 u leap
Re: Makeup Palaver! by Travelista(f): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
You're both immature. You're having a tiff. . .over make-up. Flaring up, ignoring calls, hanging up on each other. . .over make-up. Let that sink in for a moment and then ask yourself how you'll react when you have issues over serious matters like money, faith, children, how to manage a household, etc. Let me stop because I may be getting ahead of myself as this relationship sounds new and/or superficial. There's no crime in stating your preference but be prepared for a response that goes counter to your reasoning. I can't even imagine having a 'fight' over make-up; have mercy.
Re: Makeup Palaver! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2010
Gosh . . isn't NL filled with crappy topics these days?

What the heck are we supposed to do about that? If you can't deal with a little disagreement then maybe you should'nt be in a relationship at all!

*roolllllllz eyez*
Re: Makeup Palaver! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
I mean what next are you guys going to come up with?

'I told my GF I love her and she said she loves me too . . . . Do you think she means it'?

'Please NLders help me, my BF is falling in love with another girl. I know this because he waved to her while he was on a date with me'

'My GF's mother aked me if I want to marry her daughter or if I'm just sleeping with her for the fun of it. Please NLders, what do I tell her?'

Geeeeeeez guys, give it a rest. This forum is supposed to be fun! angry angry
Re: Makeup Palaver! by philip0906(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

I mean what next are you guys going to come up with?

'I told my GF I love her and she said she loves me too . . . . Do you think she means it'?

'Please NLders help me, my BF is falling in love with another girl. I know this because he waved to her while he was on a date with me'

'My GF's mother aked me if I want to marry her daughter or if I'm just sleeping with her for the fun of it. Please NLders, what do I tell her?'

Geeeeeeez guys, give it a rest. This forum is supposed to be fun! angry angry
sister u don't need 2 squeeze ur face.U can make it "fun" 4 us by opening "meaningful" threads,than just perching around threads 4 criticism. undecided
Re: Makeup Palaver! by InkedNerd(f): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
bruffy:

Hi nairalanders me and my girlfy had a big fight yesterday cos i complained that she wears makeup which i dont like,she is a beautiful and very dark person and i always tell her that dark women dont look good with makeup cos thay ave natural beauty and the makeups only makes them look more like maqurades,she flawed up and said she can neva do without makeup,i called her later that nite she did not pick up,later when i called she picked up and i asked her why she did not pick up earlier she just told me dat she is not in the mood to talk to me i hung up immediiately since then we ave not spoken,now the question  is it a crime to tell your babe what u like or dont like about her.

I'm sure you girlfriend is beautiful, but you need to understand that it is a personal choice for her. I don't know what kind of dark skin women you are looking at there but the dark skin women here wear make up and they look amazing. Anyway, its her choice. If it bothers you so much then keep it movin'.

philip0906:

sister u don't need 2 squeeze your face.U can make it "fun" 4 us by opening "meaningful" threads,than just perching around threads 4 criticism. undecided

lol lol
Re: Makeup Palaver! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2010
philip0906:

sister u don't need 2 squeeze your face.U can make it "fun" 4 us by opening "meaningful" threads,than just perching around threads 4 criticism. undecided

And you can contribute your quota by getting rid of yourself!
Re: Makeup Palaver! by philip0906(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

And you can contribute your quota by getting rid of yourself!
y r u hitting ur head on d wall b'cos of my little contribution?
Re: Makeup Palaver! by tpiah: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
thweraja10:

Omo just leave her some girls are addicted to make ups. U can only advice her to use it lightly.

true.
Re: Makeup Palaver! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
philip0906:

y r u hitting your head on d wall b'cos of my little contribution?

Trust me, it's not my head I'm hitting on the wall!

(1) (Reply)

There Is Sometin In Their Waists / I Will Think About It. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.