Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Want to have a Baby - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want to have a Baby (2783 Views)

I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. / Having A Baby For A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want to have a Baby by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
@ cammie, you know i like you a lot. You can never say what lies ahead wif me. Why don't you give m a try. You will definitely do it some day so why not with me. Got real good prospects you know?  cheesy I can even move you to Banana Island.  grin wink
Re: I Want to have a Baby by 190: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]you and who ??
why them no go vote you as the ashewo of N/L  tongue
berra go and plant your cheating seed elseewhere
oscrambo  tongue tongue[/size]

me ashewo***

blinks eyes~

i dont have a clue wht ure talkin abt here~
its u or no one~
and you mst give me my 2 kids today

Secretz:

Please whatever you do, just don't have any kids right now, ok?  tongue  grin

Babies/children are adorable . . . until they start answering back.  tongue

hey secretz
nice seein u online
How body~
this is my #1 fan
Everybody stand up and give her an applause~ or else shele go scatter 4 here now
~ grin grin grin
Re: I Want to have a Baby by googles: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2010
[size=13pt]^^^^^^^^^^ish carry your lie go give someone else
no be you be the No 1 democratic ashawo for this land
abegi . . . . . . [/size]
Re: I Want to have a Baby by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2010
@googles, abeg leave 190 make with his manliness if his can't supply you wif enough babies to make a team. A lot of us are willing and able.

@ cammie can't believe you don't thinki'm serious  cool. My offer is still open sha kiss.
Re: I Want to have a Baby by manoy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ayettymama omo iyin-ekiti! Ora li beni oh,

se ala ni?

lol
Re: I Want to have a Baby by boss1969: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
hi nice meet u dear how ru my ID mpv000@yahoo.com
Re: I Want to have a Baby by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
Hey guyz, i still love to make a baby soon, lol!
Re: I Want to have a Baby by candylips(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2010
nice one dude
Re: I Want to have a Baby by ayettymama(f): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
manoy:

Ayettymama omo iyin-ekiti! Ora li beni oh,

se ala ni?

lol

lol

ur from adebayors town

ora ooo
Re: I Want to have a Baby by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
Okun o Awe, grin
Re: I Want to have a Baby by ayettymama(f): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2010
lol

we should change the name to

ekiti reunion!
Re: I Want to have a Baby by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
na wa o shocked shocked shocked :oso musician no fit carry baby snap picture again,dem go talk say d'banj na dim papa,2face jist don expire na now d'banj,abeg live dat guy,he's a very posh dude he knows how 2 clean his closet real good not like some brutish musician in which their trademark is 2 distribute sperm as much as possible,besides i dont even see any resemblance n even if dat was his baby am sure d mother 2 will want 2 take a picture with d father of her child.again if someone says dis is d'banj's child i willl say it is a lie cos d'banj himself is a classy dude am sure he wount impregnate a gal dat is local 2 d extent of putting tiro on a baby's eye lid grin grin grin grin grin.as for poster am sure u know wot 2 do if u want 2 have or make a baby,u dont nid 2 attend a biology class 4 dat grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want to have a Baby by Pweety4me(f): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
@Poster no be my hubby's(D'banj) kid so don't talk about him like dat plze! angry lipsrsealed tongue
Re: I Want to have a Baby by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
Mind you, from the picture you will see hat the baby with tiro was at the airport with her mum and dad grin let me ask you if you've ever been to the arrival or depature lounge of the local airport talk more of the international airport, local baby koo, bofoon!
Re: I Want to have a Baby by candylips(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2010
you sure say u dey see properly so cheesy
Re: I Want to have a Baby by SAGoddess: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2010
Having a baby is cool, they need a lot of attention so make sure you are ready for one!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Stole The Love? / Falling In Love With A Guy That Has Body Odour And Mouth Odour-how To Cope. / Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.