Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,259 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (29446 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower Payment Status Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by benitochakone(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
Some of you have payment issues and don't know what to do.
Please read carefully and ask follow up questions below.
#NPowerNG

In the case of disqualification, where and how do we upload documents
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Seankay323: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2017
If you are not physically verified how will one receive posting letter? You don't get posting letter before physical verification do you? I was verified and have absent on my status and have never been paid , apparently those that did the verification did a shoddy job so please it isn't entirely true for all that have absent as their status were absent . we have gone round the whole country to prove this but all to no avail and you say people shouldn't vent and all details intact. Anywaz pls how do we send these documents for the millionent time. I appreciate the n-power effort and I know dey can't possibly be everywhere but please don't come across like you haven't screwed some things up.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Praiseamazing: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2017
Any update on n-power tax
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2017
greggng:

Your excuse doesn't add up. How can u say u don't know anyone in ur state of origin were you come from? Are u a slave in ur place?
baba, no talk like that oo.... Cause me as I dey I know no one from my villa. All my life, I spent it outside my state.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Praiseamazing: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Any update on npower tax
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by greggng: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2017
YOUNGKAHUNA:
baba, no talk like that oo.... Cause me as I dey I know no one from my villa. All my life, I spent it outside my state.

Hmmmm interesting. I doubt her so much cos npower used local govt of residence and state of residence for their selection. I am a beneficiary with indepth knowledge of npower
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2017
greggng:

Hmmmm interesting. I doubt her so much cos npower used local govt of residence and state of residence for their selection. I am a beneficiary with indepth knowledge of npower
oh, I am not a beneficiary so I really don't know that's how it is. If she really don't have anyone there why choose there as her place of residence.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Praiseamazing: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2017
Any update on n-power tax
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Praiseamazing: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2017
Any update on npower tax
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Oshea4eva(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2017
N-Teach-2017-00000105153-59

Npower please help me out. The name I used to apply is exactly same as on BVN but it's still not logging in

please look into this case
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by nazablossom(f): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2017
I sent mail on the 4th of August with my bvn printout attached. I got a mail on the 24th of August that my issue has been resolved. Is it this month end that I should be expecting payment or next month end? @npowerng
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Rightchuks(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Npower I appreciate your work here.

I'm in batch A for device collection, 2016 Delta state. No SMS nor email has been received yet, what do I do to collect -Samsung device.

Please I need direction, i don't want to be confused
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Okeji(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2017
What of those that got a message like, invalid bvn whenever he/she try to log in for his assessment test?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by nosa73(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2017
I hope say npower go absorbed us after 2 years
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by jully29(f): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2017
greggng:

Your excuse doesn't add up. How can u say u don't know anyone in ur state of origin were you come from? Are u a slave in ur place?

must u talk? I don't think I ddirectedd my question to someone like u. dats why I don't like talking on dis platform. just becos of people like you who doesn't av a good manner of approach.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Rightchuks:
Npower I appreciate your work here.

I'm in batch A for device collection, 2016 Delta state. No SMS nor email has been received yet, what do I do to collect -Samsung device.

Please I need direction, i don't want to be confused.
Distribution of device are in batches, be patient SMS would be sent to all beneficiaries very soon .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Okeji:
What of those that got a message like, invalid bvn whenever he/she try to log in for his assessment test?

Their application details do not match their BVN details.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by nonis: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2017
Hw can I apply for device, please help, I hv written my test
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2017
otoboson:
Good evening, please I want to send my account details for you to help me confirm if my backlogs were sent for payment, I haven't received my backlogs (January and February) despite settling all my payment issues since March.
Those who even did their corrections recently have received their backlogs, please help me.
Good day sir, Did you receive your stipend for last month ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2017
nonis:
Hw can I apply for device, please help, I hv written my test
Good day sir, Device selection is on NPVN platform . If you didn't see it during your assessment test . You can try again later.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2017
jully29:
npower plssssss hellppp mmeee. I need a redeployment. I av been spending all my stipend on transportation. I spent one thousand naira everyday on transportation. I was posted to my state of origin instead of my place of resident. I don't knw anybody in my village dere. please I need your help on this issue
Good day sir, At this point Npower has no redeployment .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2017
sonnie10:
Good job
Thank you sir.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2017
monlawal:
I received half of my backlog yesterday. Thank you. When should I expect the other half?
You are welcome sir. very soon Just be patient .

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Codes151(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2017
chaiks:
aw do you mean
this administration has wasted so much funds
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2017
lofty900:
hello. Hw can i change device selected. I selected samsung but i want to change it to tecno

the device selected are already on ground, You can not change device at this point .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by ststyreal(f): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
Some of you have payment issues and don't know what to do.
Please read carefully and ask follow up questions below.
#NPowerNG
Hello @ Npower, I am yet to receive my stipend ooooo, heard some have started receiving as at yesterday. Is there still hope for those of us that are yet to receive? Thanks and God bless you a s you respond
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by mostob(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2017
please,when will all back-logged stipend be paid? Salah is around the corner. Ram still dey for market
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by jully29(f): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2017
I don't knw why u guys refuse to respect ursef. must u poke ur nose into another people's affairs? pls learn to mind ur business. pls I don't want to insultive.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by dejt4u(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by dejt4u(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by jully29(f): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
npower, pls can I change my device. I selected zpad ND it's not yet delivered. I don't knw if I can change to samsung
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, Did you receive your stipend for last month ?
Yes, I've been receiving my stipend from March but my backlogs of January and February haven't been paid yet.
I know that backlogs come in batches but those who sorted out their payment issues just recently have received their backlogs.
Please just help me to confirm if my batch of payment has been sent or something else is preventing my backlogs (help me check if my backlogs have been sent before now but there were issues with it).
Please tell me where to send my details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Stop Checking People's Private Parts In The Name Of Screening / Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary / Myjob Mobile App (android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.